HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted]Moderator Application Warandally

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: [Accepted]Moderator Application Warandally   Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:35 pm

In-game Name: Warran Dally

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:50805377

Have you donated: Yes, I have donated for lifetime.

Where are you from/time zone: Eastern Coast of the USA, EST.

How long have you played: Played at random times without much success in the game mode during the summer, and sometime November-December, but I really started playing since the end of January, I'd have to say I've spent at least 500 hours on Postnuke.

How did you hear about FF: I was simply scrolling with some friends while looking for a server to play while bored, and Postnuke has stuck to my heart since.

How old are you: 15 years of age.

Do you have a microphone: Yes, a very high quality one as of now.

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Coront,Chacon,Toxic,Spartan,FoldingFreeman,BiggieSmalls,BrigadierGeneralBacon,Aesop,Ameno,Bizzclaw,Antwon,Nightmare,Nano,LeonPrice,Johann.

Have you played on any of our other servers: Not any other servers I've been aware of.

Who am I?: I am a carer, I enjoy helping people, and will do it for fun. Being staff isn't all about helping people, I understand this, but when you are able to assist people in getting items back, getting retribution for crimes against them, and sorting out questions about the rules, it feels good. I am a dedicated person to this server, I can honestly say I've been on just about every day since the beginning of February. I am optimistic, I will stay pretty uppity in most situations, but will take to a serious tone if I must, like in admin situations. I show a good amount of professionalism, as when I roleplay I don't break character In-IC, I will simply keep up with what other players want, and not goof off; this translates over to staff as players want a staff situation to be handled as efficiently, and professionally as possible.

Why you wish to be Moderator: I wish to be moderator so that I may better the gaming experience of the player of FrostBurnt Foundation, as rule breakers will tend to ruin this experience for them. I enjoy helping people, and will always assist somebody by helping new players learn the game, helping others reach their goals of items in-game, and assisting faction members as they go into battle against their enemies. I wish to be moderator, so that I can help people on a larger level, by punishing rule breakers, and handling sits that may be very high-stress, but very rewarding in the end knowing that justice will be served in accordance to the rules. I understand not everybody will leave the admin sit happy, and that there is a chance I may have to issue a serious punishment to somebody. I understand that if I abuse my powers in any way(I don’t intend to), that I will immediately be removed from the staff team, and this will be fair because using powers normal players don’t have on the server is unfair to the community, and causes eventual corruption. I wish to become moderator to serve the server during downtime, where little-to-no staff are online, and is a common time for rule-breakers to get on. Players also need to have staff guidance at all times, so if they have any rule-related questions, they won’t have to hesitate to ask.

What can you offer for us as a Moderator: I can offer my experience in using the ULX menu, as well as PLOGS and DLOGS. These are the servers I have previously been a member of the staff team on, all of these I have either left due to an official resignation with 2-week notice, or the server was shut down and never opened back up.
I can offer my knowledge of the community, and how it works, as FrostBurnt is very unique from other servers, as it offers a sense of achievement by working for high-value items over a long period of time, and the rules are put in place in order to secure a safe, roleplaying experience.
I can offer my enjoyment of RP and lore, which Postnuke is slowly getting more of, and can always use more of.
I can offer my Bilingual knowledge of both the English(Native Language) and French(3 years) in order to communicate and understand other cultures and people that may rarely join the server, this also helps me develop respect for other types of people and their unique culture, assisting me in RP.
I can offer my professionalism, I know when to be serious and when to be funny, and an admin sit is no time to fool around, as it is a serious, OOC situation that could alter a player’s playing experience. All people are human, and they all deserve a fair chance to explain themselves no matter what evidence is against them.

Anything else you want to add: Being staff is a huge responsibility, and I have considered if I will be able to handle the load it will add to my own playing experience, and I have decided yes, I believe that I am ready, of course it is up to the community to decide if my actions have deemed me ready. I’d like to thank everybody for taking the time to read this application, please give me feedback on if this application looks good or not, I’d really appreciate it! Have a great day/night!

Last edited by Warandally on Tue May 05, 2015 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sif Green
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Warandally   Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:07 pm

I thank you for taking your time on this application, and I do like you as a person.
+1 support

Although applications are still closed I think, good luck anyway? o.o

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Warandally   Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:16 pm

+ support

Johann Liebert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Warandally   Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:37 pm

+support this guy is calm and staff ready
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Warandally   Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:45 pm

+ kewl guy ! He helped me out quite a lot I vouch for him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof.Nano

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Warandally   Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:33 pm

Warren seems like a pretty good guy. I also understand the hardship of learning another language. #failed2ndyearfrench +1 x 11 divided by 11 x 3 multiplied by the square root of pi then but into a wrapped into a burrito covered in marinara cause thatsa one spicy mod app!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Warren

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Warandally   Tue May 05, 2015 7:38 pm

+1 He knows the rules very well, would make a good mod.

Last edited by Jim Warren on Thu May 07, 2015 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Warandally   Wed May 06, 2015 12:48 am

+juanthousand

:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Warandally   Sun May 17, 2015 5:45 pm

+Support He knows what he's doing.

Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Warandally   Thu May 28, 2015 7:46 am

in my opinion and experience you have been a great player and have done little to shake up the bee hive. you have my support +1 for you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Warandally   Thu May 28, 2015 5:08 pm

I wanted to give a big thank you to everybody so far! Be sure to include anything I could benefit from, some criticism can shape a person into an even better person!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
De Luca
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Warandally   Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:29 pm

I've known Warran since I started playing and he is amazing with people, roleplay (When he wants to) and the game itself. I don't hear bad things about him because he doesn't give people a reason to do so.

Big +Support

Oh, and sorry for the late post.
Didn't know this was here.

"Hands up, don't ban"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueBomber

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Warandally   Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:27 pm

+ Support Cool guy, knows what he's Doing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptnSmurf

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Warandally   Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:57 pm

In my opinion, this guy deserves it more than any of the other applicants, including me. He is level-headed, professional and seems like the perfect person for a staff position. +1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by CaptnSmurf on Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Warandally   Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:32 pm

+Support

Good Guy, Mature, Would be a great Moderator,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Warandally   Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:47 pm

Why isnt he mod yet!!!!!

Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Warandally   Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:01 pm

Spartan wrote:
Why isnt he mod yet!!!!!

Please read next time

:/
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted]Moderator Application Warandally
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1