HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

Turn into a ghoul after long radiation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zontar

PostSubject: Turn into a ghoul after long radiation   Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:22 am

Hey guys.
Whats about an small chance to turn into a ghoul after you are long irradiated or something like this.
Would bring some higher priority for humans to care about the rads.

Patrick Schindler, aye
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Yakov

PostSubject: Re: Turn into a ghoul after long radiation   Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:03 pm

Wasn't there already a small chance to turn into a ghoul after 500 rads, or have I been lied to?

RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: Turn into a ghoul after long radiation   Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:07 pm

nono there already has been spray, dun worry

Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Turn into a ghoul after long radiation   Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:42 pm

That was a rumor spread by Cap.

Bizz was orginally going to add it, but he decided against it because there was no logical way to turn back to a human. I believe he recently thought about adding it in again though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zontar

PostSubject: Re: Turn into a ghoul after long radiation   Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:21 pm

Would be funny so everyone would act more carefull with ghouls and rads

Patrick Schindler, aye
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: Turn into a ghoul after long radiation   Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:22 pm

Coront wrote:
That was a rumor spread by Cap.

Bizz was orginally going to add it, but he decided against it because there was no logical way to turn back to a human. I believe he recently thought about adding it in again though.

You fucking lied to me Coront. Do you know how much I've spent on rad pills since then?
A lot.

Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Turn into a ghoul after long radiation   Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:23 pm

Well, I thought it was true before I asked someone. Cap sounded extremely confident about it, even though bizz said "I might add it"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: Turn into a ghoul after long radiation   Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:27 pm

You owe me several hundred of each resource. I will be collecting my debts soon.

Also (May belong in the suggestions thread but oh well) Maybe there should be an Expensive cure that's craftable by scientists. (A syringe of some kind of medication that would cost nearly as much as a suit of riot armor, would only have a 40-60% chance of working, and would make you lose your EXP when you used it.) That way, if you REALLY wanted a cure, you could have one, and it would also prevent "Poor" players from switching back and forth.

Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Turn into a ghoul after long radiation   Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:40 pm

I shall quote myself: "I heard from cap that you have a small chance to turn into a ghoul after reaching 500 rads. Not sure if its true or not, but just saying."

You then said: "Thanks for the info, I'll be making much more rad pill sales once I start warning everyone" or something along those lines
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: Turn into a ghoul after long radiation   Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:44 pm

I don't sell rad pills.

Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Turn into a ghoul after long radiation   Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:47 pm

Theyll be many people who dont want to be ghouls and turn to ghouls accidentally and no way to turn back and would probably make a new charecter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Rat

PostSubject: Re: Turn into a ghoul after long radiation   Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:41 pm

If This is made a thing and UAR ends up having some cases of ghoulification they have two options
1) immediately remove him/her from UAR.
2) give them treatments similar to treatments to leprosy, give them a mask(pac of one at least) like Baldwin IV, and try tocover up the decomposing skin as much as possible.

From the place of ground zero, O lord deliver us.
From the rain of the cobalt, O lord deliver us.
From the rain of the strontium, O lord deliver us.
From the fall of the cesium, O lord deliver us.
From the curse of the fallout, O lord deliver us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turn into a ghoul after long radiation   

Back to top Go down

Turn into a ghoul after long radiation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: