HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Declined]Removal of ban Carter Smith

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vac

PostSubject: [Declined]Removal of ban Carter Smith   Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:47 pm

If you weren't involved, or don't contribute anything relevant please do not post.

Server: Post-Nuke RP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29538476

Your RP Name: Carter Smith

Date of incident: 03/04/2015

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 22:20-22:46

Time Zone: UTC - 5

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: So on March 4th, 2015 I joined the postnuke rp server, planning on basing with my friend Mr. Sandbox. I joined the server spawned in my car drove around killed stuff and waited for Sandbox to come online. Sandbox comes online and I tell him to join the server, to which he obliged and joined. He spawns in his base, and this is where the situation starts. So Sandbox spawned in his base, and within 20 seconds someone comes up to the base and says "This base is illegal read the MOTD". We say alright and read the new basing rule, which states "You cannot have a base that is unraidable ...  each other to enter at once". We read the rule and said to him alright thanks and then hollow out the inside of the base. After the guy left I said to sandbox that it was funny because it seems that the rule was added to specifically target us, as the previous night we were raided for about 8 hours by Nightmare and half the server. About 30 seconds after the previous guy left another guy comes inside and says "This base is illegal" and I said "We know please go away". About 10 seconds later another guy, named Dan Ried, says "This base is illegal read the MOTD", I said "We know". So I read the rule again and see that it says "Your base entrance must allow two people walking next to each other to enter at once." and I said to sandbox wouldn't that apply to people basing within buildings on the map, to which he said "I don't know maybe". So I went to the nearest house on the map, the gas station, and said to the person inside "This base is illegal" and the person inside said "It's not a base it's a shop fuck off." I ran around saying it a few times and then ran back to our now illegal base. I was sitting in skype with sandbox saying that we should either edit the base or just make a new one from scratch. And we both agreed that editing it would likely take less time. And that was all good until the guy, Dan Ried,  came back. He starts saying, "This base is illegal!!!" and says "It has been here for 30 minutes!!!!", to which I found funny seeing as sandbox, the person making the base, had only been on the server for 20 minutes. We told him "We are still building the base", which must have gone in one ear and out the other because he didn't seem to care. After he hung around for two minutes saying it was illegal we said it was a shop and put a vending machine inside. He calls an admin to the base and says "This base is illegal and has been here for 30 minutes", which was still far from the truth as by then sandbox only had 23 minutes on the server which could easily have been verified by typing "status" in console. So Dan Ried is complaining to the admin, and then Nightmare shows up. At this point I could guess he was just seeking to cause trouble with me and sandbox after failing at raiding us the previous night. He came up to the front of the base and said, "Is Dan Ried in there?" To which I replied "what is it to you." He said again "Is Dan Ried in there? I need to talk to him." I replied again saying "What is it to you?" He said "I'm only going to ask one more time" and pulled out a gatling laser. I said to sandbox in skype, "is he really going to rdm me?" To which sandbox said, "I have no idea, but this is our shop/base and we aren't required to let him inside." We then sat in the crouch entrance to our shop/base side by side (which adhered to the new basing rules), and Nightmare said "Are you kidnapping Dan Ried." And we said "No he is in an admin sit." We also stated multiple times after Nightmare repeated the question that Dan Ried had no intentions of leaving and therefore we were not kidnapping him. Then the admin removed our base and sandbox said to the admin, "What was wrong with the base." The Dan Ried guy says, "haha I told you it was illegal." I said to him, "Shut up retard we were building" The admin said to sandbox, "The base was cancer." And then sandbox further inquiries, "What was wrong." Before we even get an answer from the admin handling the sit, I got banned by nightmare for 14400 minutes for being a Griefer, and sandbox got banned for 1440 for also being a Griefer. While I do know that calling the guy retarded was rather harash, I'm not sure how exactly I was griefing. Since all I did was call a guy retarded after he had been harassing me and sandbox over how our base was illegal.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: No.

Last edited by Vac on Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel Reid
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Removal of ban Carter Smith   Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:52 pm

You forgot all the times you were screaming and calling people retarded.

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Removal of ban Carter Smith   Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:00 pm

Daniel Reid wrote:
You forgot all the times you were screaming and calling people retarded.

If by "All the times" I was calling people retarded, you mean the one time after the base was removed where I called you retarded. I clearly stated that in the OP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Removal of ban Carter Smith   Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:21 am

You left out the part about running around with stupid radios and body blocking people in your bases. I don't want you on my server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

[Declined]Removal of ban Carter Smith
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1