[Accepted] CT 9911 Striker

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CT 9911 Striker
Ban

PostSubject: [Accepted] CT 9911 Striker   Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:33 am

Apeal format:

Title for thread should be: Removal of ban (Isaiah Johnson)

Server: PostnukeRP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43492610
Your RP Name: Isaiah Johnson
(Only required for PostnukeRP)

Date of incident: 03/06/15
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): About 10:20 PM
Time Zone: Pacific
Ban Length: Permanent

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: During the event on the night i we're banned, ive played some music that might have disturbed some players. I was killed (This was inside the bunker). I came back, but stayed on the surface, my mind wasnt all their because i was puzzled due to my death, so i were running around pressing e on dead players suitcases, i picked up a combat armor II off of a suitcase that belonged to cinamon. When i took it out, i wasnt quite sure what i was doing in the first place, and cinamon had just arived to pick up his things. (NLR?) But anyways, when i pulled out my tab menu to drop the armor peacefully i geuss he had axed me in the face twice. I got out of the tab menu, backed up then droped the armor. Cinimon wasnt satisfied, and killed me even though. I came back a few minutes later with one of my fellow mercenary recruit, and we're waiting outside of the base to see if boone would come out. Me and my mercenary we're jokeing around and doing what we call "Tatics" and crouch following cinamon after seeing him leaving the scene. I was not armed at the time, nor did i have any armor equiped at the moment. He pulled his CMG out and told me and my recruit "Stop following me or i will shoot you" we stoped. A few seconds later i'd equiped a raging bull and a box of ammo from my inventory. I'd been fooled to shoot the wrong person, after i was pulled into an adminsit, not knowing that i shot the wrong person. I'd given back the stranger his armor and weapon back. Soon after shoping at a local vendor a player named "Ghost" told me that boone has cancled my trade agreement and community benifits. I got very pist off, and wanted to kill boone for back stabbing me. One of the caravan members "Ghost" was repeatedly ramming into me and my recruit with his car after being told to stop or be killed. We shot him, then boone came out of his post, he'd shot me and my recruit. We lost our armor and weapons. After that, i was so pist off i'd least came back to kill him twice, 1 hour after that i was banned. If i could be unbanned, this wont happen again. I will stay away from boone and the community, and do what i do best. (Scavenge and sell) (Note: i also disbanded the talon mercenary company due to the cancle of trade between me and boone and shortage of resources on contract payments) Sorry, to people who belived in me.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: N/A

Last edited by CT 9911 Striker on Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sif Green
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] CT 9911 Striker   Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:09 am

The description there isn't the only reason you were banned though. I think some other reasons were ones such as you attempting/asking to real world trade for in-game items, and also the mugging incidents with those other clan members, just as some examples.

Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] CT 9911 Striker   Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:47 am

You mentioned migging incidents? wot?

mugging*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] CT 9911 Striker   Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:36 am

I think you can stay banned. yea, you sound like a real fucking asshole.
I remember the other night you kept being quite a bit of a nuissance because you kept arguing the Vilkas Caravan had "shady deals" or some other rather insulting things or another. you kept picking arguments with Boone and Brawk just for the sake of arguing and being a general piece of shit and a waste human life.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] CT 9911 Striker   Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:59 am

Bit harsh there Jeff. Even if he is in the wrong I'm sure you wouldn't want to be spoken to that way.

CaptnSmurf

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] CT 9911 Striker   Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:28 pm

Yeah Jeff you took it a bit too far with those last few words. I agree with you on the fact that he was being a general nuisance, but calling him a waste of human life? That's a bit much.

Also Strider, you don't have to double post to make a correction, there's an edit button for a reason.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CT 9911 Striker
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] CT 9911 Striker   Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:53 pm

I never said anything about "Shady deals" i dont think i've ever said that in my life (Serious) i usually say something like "Fishy deals" but i never said anything about deals, i only mentioned how much do members in vilka's caravan get payed each friday. And i asked how to get lots of resources to obtain bots, recharge stations, solar pannels, and vending machines, with a functioning caravan. Because i gave up my dreams for making my own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] CT 9911 Striker   Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:47 pm

"After that I was so pissed off I came back and killed him twice" Thats one of the reasons for your ban. One of the reasons. You even logged out and sometime later logged back in trying to kill a player. I believe it was Ghost that called me over admin chat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CT 9911 Striker
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] CT 9911 Striker   Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:56 pm

True, but i never targeted anyone else but boone, after logging off first, i was so angry i got out of bed turned on my PC and decided to get back on to kill him. Turning on my PC and getting off twice. When i did get on my last time, i were so angry i gave out all my things that ive scavenged that night. Including a deagle. I were going to even give out my truck, but i didnt because thinking i'd give it to my friend.

Is the ban permenant? or like a week? I didnt get a chance to see my ban length
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptnSmurf

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] CT 9911 Striker   Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:00 pm

Sorry to be a dick but...

This button exists for a reason, please use it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] CT 9911 Striker   Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:05 pm

Rebecca wrote:
Bit harsh there Jeff. Even if he is in the wrong I'm sure you wouldn't want to be spoken to that way.
already going on anyways. people look for the shadiest, most irrelevant reasons to send hitmen after me, even after i give back the gear of the guy i killed accidentally. Everyone one wants to kill me for the shadiest reasons on grounds of me being me anyways.

short version: people already talk shit about me, i could not care how i talk about people

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpRaY_N_PrAy

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] CT 9911 Striker   Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:46 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:
I think you can stay banned. yea, you sound like a real fucking asshole.
You know someone stepped over the line when Jeff comes out and calls him an asshole.

Last edited by SpRaY_N_PrAy on Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ANUU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CT 9911 Striker
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] CT 9911 Striker   Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:07 pm

Im coming in clean. Ive learned my lesson and this wont happen again.
-Abusing my radio
-Killing players (RDM)
-Re-logging to revenge kill
-Talking shit (I never do unless i recive shit first)
(Note: i always keep out of peoples business) --> You should take that as a lesson jeff your always getting into players business, just ignore them and do your own stuff. To be honest, if someones breaking the rules and i see it, i'd leave them because no one likes a tattle tale(examples for me not giving a shit: Illegal basing) Really, mind your own fucking business, dont go reporting people for having illegal bases unless your planning to raid it, overall your not the admin.

I have read all the rules just a minute ago and i agree with all of them, but kind of skimmed through the prop and base rules because i never base. Usually just public outposts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sif Green
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] CT 9911 Striker   Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:27 pm

There are rules for a reason, if people just allowed people to break them then there wouldn't be rules in the first place on the server. It is important to report rule breakers and exploiters.

Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] CT 9911 Striker   Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:29 pm

CT 9911 Striker wrote:
To be honest, if someones breaking the rules and i see it, i'd leave them because no one likes a tattle tale(examples for me not giving a shit: Illegal basing) Really, mind your own fucking business, dont go reporting people for having illegal bases unless your planning to raid it, overall your not the admin.

I'm not sure why you think telling people that you abide server side rule violations unless it hampers your profit is anything to improve your chances of being allowed back on the server. Any violators should be notified of their mistake, and if they are uncooperative in correcting the situation, an admin should be alerted. Not being an admin yourself means you don't have the acting authority to regulate players, it does not mean you hold no obligation to alert admins to the wrongdoing unless you so fancy.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] CT 9911 Striker   Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:44 pm

^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] CT 9911 Striker   Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:34 pm

CT 9911 Striker wrote:
You should take that as a lesson jeff your always getting into players business, just ignore them and do your own stuff.
Your business was fucking with my business, which consisted of selling goods. you talk shit about the goods of the caravan, which includes my goods. you talk shit of the people of the caravan, which includes me and my new friends. We ask you to leave the shop/ban you from the shop because you're being a nuissance and its a RP alternative to killing you, even during a radstorm.

You pissed me and my friends off enough that Marcel Motherfucking Stone had to deal with you.

you fucked up THAT badly.
when you got Marcel Stone on your ass, you fucked up really good.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] CT 9911 Striker   Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:50 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:
CT 9911 Striker wrote:
You should take that as a lesson jeff your always getting into players business, just ignore them and do your own stuff.
Your business was fucking with my business, which consisted of selling goods. you talk shit about the goods of the caravan, which includes my goods. you talk shit of the people of the caravan, which includes me and my new friends. We ask you to leave the shop/ban you from the shop because you're being a nuissance and its a RP alternative to killing you, even during a radstorm.

You pissed me and my friends off enough that Marcel Motherfucking Stone had to deal with you.

you fucked up THAT badly.
when you got Marcel Stone on your ass, you fucked up really good.

Isn't he just a hitman that has a hardsuit...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] CT 9911 Striker   Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:37 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CT 9911 Striker
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] CT 9911 Striker   Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:47 pm

I do not know the length of my ban
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|Antony|

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] CT 9911 Striker   Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:58 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:

being a general piece of shit and a waste human life.

How ironic

Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] CT 9911 Striker   Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:13 pm

Rebecca wrote:
Jeff wrote:
already going on anyways. people look for the shadiest, most irrelevant reasons to send hitmen after me, even after i give back the gear of the guy i killed accidentally. Everyone one wants to kill me for the shadiest reasons on grounds of me being me anyways.

short version: people already talk shit about me, i could not care how i talk about people
|Antony| wrote:
Jeff Belinger wrote:

being a general piece of shit and a waste human life.

How ironic

Point proven for me. I am freely entitled to talk shit of anyone i feel until the END OF FUCKING TIME.
and im putting the link and screen cap of this thread to prove it.
fuck anyone telling me im not entitled to do so, they are wrong, i'm right.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] CT 9911 Striker   Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:39 pm

I just don't think its appropriate for the forums considering this is where new players (and old ones)come to see what the community is like out of RP. It doesn't send the best message.

Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] CT 9911 Striker   Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:48 pm

Everyone who has nothing to bring to this thread WILL stop posting as of right now. Otherwise you will recieve a week ban from the forums.

I don't care who you are, or think you are. You will do as I ask.

EDIT: Striker, I have been told it was a permanent ban. I'll get to work on this now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CT 9911 Striker
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] CT 9911 Striker   Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:02 pm

Uh, i have no idea whats going on right now.
Qeustions: Was my apeal aproved? Or getting my ban reduced? I were already banned for 2 days including today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] CT 9911 Striker
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next