Frost Atronach

PostSubject: [Bizzclaw]Removal of ban (TurtlesIV)   Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:24 pm

Server:PostNukeRP

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:39749226

Your RP Name:TurtlesIV (I think)

Date of incident: Few months ago or so
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): Around 12pm I believe
Time Zone: West coast

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I was playing PostNukeRP like a good little boy, breaking no rules. I am then asked "did you RDM on this server", a server name was given. I said yes because admin was being a jerk to me. I then get perma banned even though this was on a different server on a different community. In relation to this, I seem to always get perma banned for tiny things. Some of my bans were total BS. An example was me reporting RDM to the admin, then the admin bans me for SHUTUP. I want to come back to this server but it seems that is not possible at the moment.

Current ban length: Permanent

Reason: RDM(but I didnt rdm on this server, it was a different server. I also apologized a ton of times)

I don't think it was necessary to block me on steam either. I never even harassed anyone about it. Unless you take harassment as complaining once.

An extra note: The servers I believe were merging so my permanent ban was moved to this server which I play on. Very unfair due to the fact I played many hours on this server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw]Removal of ban (TurtlesIV)   Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:03 am

[Claimed]
What I remember is you being banned for RDM when you got stressed. To be honest, you've been banned for a long time, and despite that it was a Perma-Ban, I think it's been long enough that you should get a second chance. Worst thing that happens is that you get banned again, but you where a pretty dedicated player at most times. That's what makes the server fun for people, so I'm willing to give you that second chance. I'll ask around and see what the other admins think.

EDIT: 8/1/2013

Alright, sorry about the late response, my Hard drive dies, and my charger broke for my laptop on the same day. I've been having some technical issues to say the least. Anyways, I have a charger now and I've been asking the other admins what they think about you and they agree that it's been long enough and that you really do deserve a second chance. Your ban has been lifted, just keep in mind we have made many changes to the rules, so quickly review them when you get in the server, or go here: http://www.frostburnt.com/h1-postnukerp-rules

Leaving this unlocked for a bit to see if anyone else has anything to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

[Bizzclaw]Removal of ban (TurtlesIV)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1