Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:89645941

Your RP Name: John Woodlock

Their SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43492610

Their RP Name: Isaiah Johnson

Date of incident: 2015/03/17

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): Around 1:30Pm - 2:15Pm

Time Zone: ETZ (Canada)

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:

Isaiah Johnson was mingeing from 1:30-2:15 before being interrupted by some great people.
He was constantly running around screaming for Shards and would not stop. Attempted to Rdm multiple players be it with a shard or fist.
He was playing as Stanley Johnson when this happened.
He also broke Nlr twice by returning to his place of Death witnessed by:
FoldingFreeman, Asian Engineer, Adam Carter, myself and trippysteven.

He switched to Stanley Johnson after he was killed during a hit in which he started mingeing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sif Green
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player abuse Report: Isiah    Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:34 pm

Alright if this is true he should just be perma-banned because he's had way too many chances.

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player abuse Report: Isiah    Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:39 pm

Im pretty sure I perma banned him before but decided to give him a second chance, I guess he shoulda stayed banned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CT 9911 Striker
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player abuse Report: Isiah    Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:40 pm

Top kek m9. "Attempted to Rdm multiple players be it with a shard or fist." I never attacked anyone with a shard for no reason, yes i was a bit exited running around jokeing. But i never rdm attempted, i hit people with my fists, i cant do any damage. I was rdmed a few times by FoldingFreeman and others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player abuse Report: Isiah    Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:20 pm

Hitting people with your fists may not be "RDM" if you have 0 strength, BUT, your are being, and have been, an annoyance to the entire server for quite some time with your radio spam, whining about *everything*, following people around just to bother them, making alt characters to cause problems without risking your main's gear, etc.

Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player abuse Report: Isiah    Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:27 pm

Isaiah is Empoleon, right? The guy I bothered Bizz about to unban him? I'm very much in a state of regret with my actions right now.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Last edited by Opsan on Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptnSmurf

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player abuse Report: Isiah    Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:31 pm

I believe Isaiah is CT 9911 Striker.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player abuse Report: Isiah    Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:37 pm

I think he's the same guy. Look at these topics.
http://www.frostburnt.com/search?search_keywords=Empoleon

CaptnSmurf

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player abuse Report: Isiah    Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:40 pm

CT 9911 Striker wrote:
Top kek m9. "Attempted to Rdm multiple players be it with a shard or fist." I never attacked anyone with a  shard for no reason, yes i was a bit exited running around jokeing. But i never rdm attempted, i hit people with my fists, i cant do any damage. I was rdmed a few times by FoldingFreeman and others.

He responded as if he was Isaiah.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player abuse Report: Isiah    Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:44 pm

CT 9911 Striker confirmed based Isaiah 2012.

Okay, so now that that's established, let's move onto more important things. His punishment. Three years in the mote with you. (Perma :^))

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player abuse Report: Isiah    Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:21 pm

Well I gave you a chance before, Opsan gave you a chance. We all gave ya a chance kid Sad

█░█ ███ █░█
▀█▀ █░█ █░█
░▀░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
▀█▀ █░█ █▀▀ ▀█▀
░█░ █░█ ▀▀█ ░█░
▀▀░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░▀░
█░░ ███ █▀▀ ▀█▀
█░░ █░█ ▀▀█ ░█░
▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░▀░
▀█▀ █░█ █▀▀
░█░ █▀█ █▀▀
░▀░ ▀░▀ ▀▀▀
█▀▀ █▀█ █████ █▀▀
█░█ █▀█ █░█░█ █▀▀
▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀░▀░▀ ▀▀▀
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player abuse Report: Isiah    Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:57 pm

So is this guy supposed to be banned? Because he's on the server right now.

Exavolt
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player abuse Report: Isiah    Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:10 pm

Wait a minute, the dick head from the talon mercenary group is the same person as the isiah from Boone's caravan? Are we absolutely certain the talon guy didn't just copy his name?

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player abuse Report: Isiah    Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:18 pm

I spelt his name wrong for the thread name. It's Isaiah Johnson. To my knowledge he is in a community by the name of "Miltia"

Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player abuse Report: Isiah    Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:39 am

Facts are way off. "He switched to Stanley Johnson after he was killed during a hit in which he started mingeing." Really nigah? Can you please tell the truth, people are getting biased thoughts, and this is how you start fights. I never switched chars after that hit, that hit was invalid, and chacon delt with you. You cannot simply place a hit on someone for saying Canada copyed America. I shouldnt be banned, infact you should be, and to back this up do you even have evidence? Thats what i thought, go in your moms basement and find her 1990's video camera. Plus, my side charecter had that faction called militia not my main. Infact i disbanded it, that side charecter and my other fellow members are moving to Vault Dwellers to assist in vault security services. My main charecter is in ownership of the canterbury caravans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CT 9911 Striker
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player abuse Report: Isiah    Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:47 am

Well i just found out that when i was posting this comment i was permenently banned. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=410673626
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player abuse Report: Isiah    Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:23 pm

You have many characters, all of which are a general nuisance to other people on the server.

Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player abuse Report: Isiah    Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:37 pm

[Banned]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Player abuse Report: Isiah
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1