HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Removal of ban for CT 9911 Striker

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CT 9911 Striker
Ban

PostSubject: [Denied] Removal of ban for CT 9911 Striker   Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:37 am

Apeal format:

Title for thread should be: Removal of ban (Isaiah Johnson)

Server: PostnukeRP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43492610
Your RP Name: Isaiah Johnson
(Only required for PostnukeRP)

Date of incident: 03/19/15
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): Forgot
Time Zone: Pacific
Ban Length: Permanent

Please explain exactly what happened: Dont know, was in spawn untill this happened http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=410673626  Alright, looking in one of a reports based off of me, is mostly false, and some orange posted that i should be banned for 3 years, this server is so professional, banning people based off of no evidence. Is this orange named opsan a biased admin? If so he should be removed off the staff. I mean the evidence is clear, i dont think any professional community bans people without evidence. Opsan the orange, just did. Maybe a few friends pressured him to ban me, but that doesnt give him the right to ban. See, thats how the server revolves, so much FUCKING biased opinions, so much FUCKING people belive anything that anyone has said. Just look at the report, they cant even spell my name right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban for CT 9911 Striker   Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:32 am

Lashing out at staff in an unprofessional manner makes you look like the one lacking professionalism. We work hard to keep the server we enjoy as much add the players do running. I've overviewed your ban and frankly, you don't seem like someone that needs to be unbaned.

To respond to the statement made, if you find us unprofessional, there are plenty of other roleplay communities in Garry's Mod that are equally as good as ours.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban for CT 9911 Striker   Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:27 am

I judged that report based off of your track record, which is anything but clean, and you've only solidified my decision with your disrespect, and unprofessional attempt at an appeal. We can't have people on the server who constantly disrupt roleplay in an annoying fashion, and act like assholes to others just because they were "jokeing around".

Bottom line, you're not just being banned for this, but for all of your other fractious actions.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban for CT 9911 Striker   Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:18 am

The ban is justified bud. I know it sucks but we gave you too many chances to not act up. You had your chance and calling out a staff member isnt helping your cause. Ive PERSONALLY permad you before but then told the CSCs to lessen the ban because I didnt think you were that bad and also because I know everyone gets mad and makes a mistake. You had your second chance. I guess my sentence to you from long ago was correct in the first place. Considering this appeal is mostly shit talk on one of the staff you can have fun playing something else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CT 9911 Striker
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban for CT 9911 Striker   Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:52 pm

I dont belive in permenent bans, thats only if a ddos threat happened. Everyone can change, at least make it a 1-2 month ban.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sif Green
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban for CT 9911 Striker   Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:58 pm

Dude its comical how you say people can change yet you were given that chance more then once.

Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban for CT 9911 Striker   Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:00 pm

CT 9911 Striker wrote:
I dont belive in permenent bans, thats only if a ddos threat happened. Everyone can change, at least make it a 1-2 month ban.
I do. Declined

Ameno-Sagiri
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban for CT 9911 Striker   Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:04 pm

I'm sorry, but if you're going to be biased about us being biased, then I'll be biased about you being biased.

You are a shit player. Every time I've ever seen you on the server doing something, or just talking, I scowl. You are unbelievably annoying. Your comprehension on human decency and rules seems to be non-existent.

I would believe a fucking potato, let alone an orange, over you. I'm absolutely tired of dealing with people like you. I get enough bullshit from my job, I'm not coming here to listen to your crybaby problems after I get home.

Good job bud.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Removal of ban for CT 9911 Striker
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1