HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

xXTrippyStevenXx made a trade with me and left the sever without giving me my part of the trade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
live2play101

PostSubject: xXTrippyStevenXx made a trade with me and left the sever without giving me my part of the trade   Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:37 am

Server:PostNukeRP

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:53842211

Your RP Name:Kaige Caswell

Their SteamID:STEAM_0:1:80416161

Their RP Name:xXTrippyStevenXx

Date of incident:3/21/15

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):11:28

Time Zone:Pacific
I got online to play since I have been scavenging all week I (at least to me it was ) had gathered quite a bit of resources throughout the week. After getting online I go to a combine drop and finish that with a player named thaiboyfire and another named XxTrippyStevenXx. I started to say how i was trying to get power armor(t45-d) he says if i give him 650 scrap 650 small parts and 700 chemicals I can have a set of power armor. Even though it was about 85% of my resources i had to take it so i give him the resources and he walks over to his car and he says "Its in here" he then gets in then drives off. After about 10 minutes looking for him i had found him but he drove off again and again eventually him getting offline without doing his end of the trade and also taking my resources that i spent a week getting. He also said he would probably change his rp name because I kept on saying i would write this report about him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: xXTrippyStevenXx made a trade with me and left the sever without giving me my part of the trade   Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:21 am

Well, I'm glad you brought this to our attention. The user has been banned from accessing the server until further notice. We will refund you your lost items and resources if you would kindly list them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
steven123801

PostSubject: Re: xXTrippyStevenXx made a trade with me and left the sever without giving me my part of the trade   Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:52 am

Well I did wait over the 30 min period. Even after I stole the resources he chased me down and said that " I will have you banned for scamming its not allowed". Clearly he doesn't know the rules. Freeman is a witness i was in his teamspeak [Imortal 50] and talking to him over the 30 min.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitewood

PostSubject: Re: xXTrippyStevenXx made a trade with me and left the sever without giving me my part of the trade   Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:55 pm

Theres nothing in the rules that scamming is not allowed, and it should be common sense, its your loss because you happened to put trust in the wrong person and become fooled.
You shouldnt be able to get your items refunded, gnomp seems to be sugar-coating this for you, doesnt sit well with me. but what do i know, im just a player.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: xXTrippyStevenXx made a trade with me and left the sever without giving me my part of the trade   Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:06 pm

This would've been different if he had gotten off instantly after he scammed you, but the fact that he scammed you, and waited at least 30 minutes to get off is alright with the rules. Besides, people are going to scam others in a real wasteland as well. Don't refund this guy.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: xXTrippyStevenXx made a trade with me and left the sever without giving me my part of the trade   Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:34 pm

Has trippy been unbanned?

PostSubject: Re: xXTrippyStevenXx made a trade with me and left the sever without giving me my part of the trade   Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:27 pm

NO I HAVENT! XD    And also I left after an hour of stealing ur stuff witch is allowed read the rules plz ty. Also i never said i would change my rp name so i wouldnt get in trouble i said that i wish i didnt use my real name in rp cuz you were makeing me feel like shit from saying it over and over.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

PostSubject: Re: xXTrippyStevenXx made a trade with me and left the sever without giving me my part of the trade   Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:32 pm

What the hell? Trippy should be unbanned and this player shouldnt be refunded.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
live2play101

PostSubject: Re: xXTrippyStevenXx made a trade with me and left the sever without giving me my part of the trade   Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:59 pm

If everyone else says I'm wrong then maybe you should unbanned him because I wrote this out of frustration and anger. I'm sorry trippy for making you look like an ass for scamming me which i honestly though you could not do. I am in the wrong so just unbanned trippy and Ill just have to spend another week getting back the supplies
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: xXTrippyStevenXx made a trade with me and left the sever without giving me my part of the trade   Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:01 pm

Yep, trippy did nothing wrong. He waited out his theft time.

Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: xXTrippyStevenXx made a trade with me and left the sever without giving me my part of the trade   Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:37 pm

Sorry about that everyone, I'll get Trippy unbanned ASAP

I don't know why Gnomp made that verdict, sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: xXTrippyStevenXx made a trade with me and left the sever without giving me my part of the trade   Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:38 pm

Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: xXTrippyStevenXx made a trade with me and left the sever without giving me my part of the trade   Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:39 pm

Gotta love when reports have faulty information, don't do that, it makes people like me looks bad.

Edit: Stevens has been unbanned, he was banned on the premise of faulty information provided in this report. He was banned because and only because of this information. Do not under any circumstances "Over exaggerate." information provided, as it may affect the general outcome of these kinds of reports. I apologize for any harm constituted by this report.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: xXTrippyStevenXx made a trade with me and left the sever without giving me my part of the trade   Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:14 pm

Steven, Sue for damages Very Happy you are now emotionally scarred. Jk jk

PostSubject: Re: xXTrippyStevenXx made a trade with me and left the sever without giving me my part of the trade   Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:29 pm

XD ty guys for the help and no hard feelings i understand and i feel bad

PostSubject: Re: xXTrippyStevenXx made a trade with me and left the sever without giving me my part of the trade   Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:48 am

Gnomp, you must hear their side of story on both sides and if there is a withness ask them make sure they're not friends or anything because that person will accused him you know what I'm saying? And the victim will be baised opinon. Also not trying be disrespectful if you think I'm disrespect to you then I'm sorry and sorry for my error spelling or grammar because I'm in party and rushing this post. By the way sorry for my wall of text.

EX-Staff Member, I was demoted because I choose over anime and reading light novels than to play Fallout Decay for a long time, in other words, being inactive for all eternity that's the reason, folks!
See how many anime I finish!
See how many Light Novel I finish!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: xXTrippyStevenXx made a trade with me and left the sever without giving me my part of the trade   Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:02 pm

Quote :
Gnomp, you must hear their side of story on both sides and if there is a withness ask them make sure they're not friends or anything because that person will accused him you know what I'm saying? And the victim will be baised opinon. Also not trying be disrespectful if you think I'm disrespect to you then I'm sorry and sorry for my error spelling or grammar because I'm in party and rushing this post. By the way sorry for my wall of text.

I agree with you to an extent, but honestly, posting faulty information on a forum report is like lying on the stand in court.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

xXTrippyStevenXx made a trade with me and left the sever without giving me my part of the trade
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1