HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

My State of Affairs and Other Forum Issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: My State of Affairs and Other Forum Issues   Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:59 pm

Hello everyone, as you may have noticed, I have not been on the Teamspeak or the PNRP at all for the majority of the month. This is due to problems in my personal life that (I think atleast) is known to only a few people in this community. Because of these issues, I will not be on until early April.

This is also why I have not been giving the Forum Requests any verdicts, which moves us on to another issue. I do not appreciate how some of the forum requests have been completely ignored by staff since my disappearance. I understand if you don't do the ban appeals, because you actually can't, but please answer the Player Reports and make your verdicts on people who say they have lost things. But before delivering your verdict on them, make sure they are a trustworthy player and get witnesses if they aren't.

I also would like to address the behavior of some of the staff as of recent. Not to point any fingers, but I have seen some people putting shitpost type posts on serious topics like Player Reports. Please do not do this, but saying "You lost the game" is not a professional way to address a verdict.

FUCKYOUGHOULS gets his own section of the major forums issues thread for obvious reasons. Stop necroing threads, there is a rule against it.
Rules wrote:
Don't bump old threads without a good reason.
FYI: Stating your personal opinion on a topic is not a good reason if the discussion ended MONTHS ago.

And now, I am getting on my computer to unban Trippy Stevens. Good day to you all, and I hope you take this thread into consideration before you make any major decisions on these forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: My State of Affairs and Other Forum Issues   Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:29 pm

I hope you get better coront Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

My State of Affairs and Other Forum Issues
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1