View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raelor
Ban

PostSubject: [Denied] Moderator Application: Raelor   Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:35 pm

In-game Name: H.M. Murdock

Steam ID:   STEAM_0:1:28030313

Have you donated: (Not required but recommended) No...t yet

Where are you from/time zone:GMT-5  (US East)

How long have you played: 139.45 hours

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:) Random Join

How old are you: 23

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you know any of our admins: (List names here) Bizzclaw, Nightmare, Char, Mushroom, Alaska.

Have you played on any of our other servers: (List names here) No

Why you wish to be admin: There's often times where no administrators are on and there are some trouble makers on the server. Beyond donating and trying to vote kick them, there is nothing I can do but avoid them when there is no Mod/Admin presence. Basically I want to help
maintain a healthy server environment and ensure everyone can enjoy their time on the server.

What can you offer for us as an admin: I always try to see problems from both perspectives, and I always try to be fair/just, therefore I won't abuse any privileges I am granted on the server. I understand that as a moderator of the server, I will be responsible for the maintaining a proper image for server etiquette and will try to help all new players I come across and teach them, rather than shove them aside and carry on.

Anything else you want to add: Only that I try to always be mature about situations as long as the other party is willing to be reasonable. Once the other person has dropped the willingness to listen, it's not worth the effort to deal with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Raelor   Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:22 pm

I like the answer you gave at the end. My thoughts exactly. I'm willing to deal with people so long as they're willing to listen. Once they get unruly or they just don't care anymore, then I could care less if they get banned permanently. I have a very short fuse when it comes to people not listening to admins.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/AlaskaXCIII
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Raelor   Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:20 pm

We have talked it though and alot of players seem to dislike you. This will still be Denied.

[Denied/Locked]

[Denied] Moderator Application: Raelor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1