HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

A small question.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KorbinRock

PostSubject: A small question.   Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:26 pm

Ok, so say you join the server one day, and you see someone's car get stolen. The man in the car seems nubbish and is minging and trying to run you over with it, driving away and trying again. Are you allowed to blast them in the face with a shotgun? Especially if they get out and punch you. Can they then place a hit on you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sif Green
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: A small question.   Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:32 pm

You are allowed to kill anyone who is attempting to kill you, simple as that. The person can't place a hit on you just because you shot them when they were trying to rdm you. And they obviously can't place a hit after they die either.

PostSubject: Re: A small question.   Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:38 pm

Oh ok thank you I feel a bit safer now XD. Because what happened was some guy (Don't remember name already) Did all that, I just spawned and saw some people I knew. Went to talk to them and the minge stole the car. So he kept trying to ram us, the owner of the car had all his ammo and weapons in the car. So after he repeatedly tried to RCM (Random Car Match) Me. I pulled a shotgun out and he fucking booked it. Then we are speaking and the car comes flying over the hill, and so I pull it out again and shoot him. Then he circles, jumps out, and proceeds to punch me. I then blasted him in the face with a shotgun. :')
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: A small question.   Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:09 pm

Killing in self defense is allowed, if someones minging warn them first but then you can kill them if they refuse to stop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KorbinRock

PostSubject: Re: A small question.   Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:15 pm

Yeah we kept telling him to stop driving all around and give the car back and to stop ramming. I kept saying if he ended up squishing us it would be RDM. So I eventually shot him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: A small question.   Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:11 am

Cars don't kill I don't think, I've never actually been hurt from it hitting me so it wouldn't really be a reason to kill somebody unless they actually harm you

Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: A small question.   Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:52 am

Cars can hurt you very slightly usually, but if you get rammed against a building it can kill you like it did me.

A small question.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1