HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 
 

 [Denied][Moderator Application] Spray_N_Pray/Jaramiah

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Comrade Yakov

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2013-08-30

PostSubject: [Denied][Moderator Application] Spray_N_Pray/Jaramiah   Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:37 pm

You're probably here because you wish to apply for moderator.
Good foresight.

In-game Name: Bastille (Beforehand I was Kestrel Nova, Jaramiah Despereaux, and Farim Khal. Please forgive all the name changes)

Steam Name: Scandinovia
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:10329323

Have you donated: Yes, long ago

Where are you from/time zone: Central U.S. Minnesota

How long have you played: Years. Since everyone looked like they were playing sandbox, picked from a list of player models, only had HL2 vehicles, and used a strange, teal, visor-like HUD.
Can't say how long for sure.

How did you hear about FF: My first time joining was looking through the old server browser and finding it by chance.

How old are you: Seventeen. I turn Eighteen June 4th.

Do you have a microphone: At the ready.

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Coront, BlankJones, <|:^] (RIP),  Bacon, Icefrost/Kasinski, Mr. Price, Prof. Nano.

Have you played on any of our other servers: PNRP, TTT, and I wish I hadn't missed the Stranded server.

Why you wish to be Moderator: I'd like to be moderator because I've seen my fair share of shit-despair. I was Joe petrocelli and Valid Target's third wheel, but I'm nothing like them, and I never have been. Here's the truth: I feel obligated to find every "Joe" and prevent them and their vast carelessness from ruining the game for others.
Also, I want to be more like Coront. He gets shit done.

What can you offer for us as a Moderator: I had experience as a mod/admin on -)BDB(- Stranded servers for around 8/9 months, and superadmin for roughly a year.
I understand this is a job, not a high-chair at the server's dinner table. I have witnessed some staff recently take their leave in one way or another, and though I'm not as disciplined as some of them, I can certainly help fill in a gap, if there ever is one to be filled.

Anything else you'd like to add: A long overdue "Thanks!" to those whom supported me.

__________________________
RPname: Kav Nayden


Last edited by Coront on Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:03 pm; edited 17 times in total (Reason for editing : < These are really racking up.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

avatar

Posts : 290
Join date : 2014-03-29

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Moderator Application] Spray_N_Pray/Jaramiah   Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:19 pm

+/- Support because I dont know you, but good luck anyways!

__________________________
#freecartersmith
Post high score: 4,darkcave
Mufucking uhhhhh - November 2014, Professional Roaster
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anchorman
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 142
Join date : 2013-11-17

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Moderator Application] Spray_N_Pray/Jaramiah   Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:16 pm

+support...format looks good in my opinion. Its short and to the point and I like how clear you are..

Best of luck brah.

__________________________
SPARTANS NEVER DIE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roachmanfp



Posts : 40
Join date : 2014-08-28

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Moderator Application] Spray_N_Pray/Jaramiah   Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:33 pm

+support Nice guy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel Reid
Ban
avatar

Posts : 160
Join date : 2014-12-11

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Moderator Application] Spray_N_Pray/Jaramiah   Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:07 pm

+1. Known Jaramiah forever. Last I saw him he got on and made a group and invited new players and drove them around teaching them how to play

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KorbinRock



Posts : 37
Join date : 2015-03-01

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Moderator Application] Spray_N_Pray/Jaramiah   Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:27 am

+1 Support. I have known him a while, he has his moments but is usually very fair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circle
2015 Halloween Profile Pic Contest Winner
avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2014-12-21

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Moderator Application] Spray_N_Pray/Jaramiah   Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:43 am

+1. Err support. Idk how that works on this community forums but anyways from all the experiences I've had with this guy, they have been great. He obviously has good intentions and who doesn't want that? Somebody who doesn't want good intentions, that's who. I feel as if he would make a great addition to the staff tree.

__________________________
RP Name: Glenn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager
avatar

Posts : 464
Join date : 2014-11-28

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Moderator Application] Spray_N_Pray/Jaramiah   Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:54 am

+1 You are a good player and you know the rules well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2014-11-18

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Moderator Application] Spray_N_Pray/Jaramiah   Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:30 pm

-support. i do not see you on at all. i know who you are but you are hardly in tune with the community and to be a staff member you need to be one with the player base and the staff. i feel like people are just posting Apps because they saw others become mod and now everyone wants a piece of the pie . we need staff that are going to be on and communicate with everyone as a whole and i do not see that coming from you. i hardly see you on and i have been on and off rapidly for the past few weeks now. i am not easy to impress and i feel we have other players that deserve the position more.


Last edited by Mr.Chacon on Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KorbinRock



Posts : 37
Join date : 2015-03-01

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Moderator Application] Spray_N_Pray/Jaramiah   Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:05 pm

Mr.Chacon wrote:
-support. i do not see you on at all. i know who your are but you are hardly in tune with the community and to be a staff member you need to be one with the player base and the staff. i feel like people are just posting Apps because they saw others become mod and now everyone wants a piece of the pie . we need staff that are going to be on and communicate with everyone as a whole and i do not see that coming from you. i hardly see you on and i have been on and off rapidly for the past few weeks now. others are more i am not easy to impress and i feel we have other players that deserve the position more.
Actually from what ive seen, he plays ALOT. And you are on at 12 at night or later last I saw.


Last edited by KorbinRock on Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Yakov

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2013-08-30

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Moderator Application] Spray_N_Pray/Jaramiah   Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:31 pm

Mr.Chacon wrote:
-support. i do not see you on at all. i know who your are but you are hardly in tune with the community and to be a staff member you need to be one with the player base and the staff. i feel like people are just posting Apps because they saw others become mod and now everyone wants a piece of the pie . we need staff that are going to be on and communicate with everyone as a whole and i do not see that coming from you. i hardly see you on and i have been on and off rapidly for the past few weeks now. others are more i am not easy to impress and i feel we have other players that deserve the position more.

(This is probably gonna be a rant, and I do not intend any harsh disrespect)
I wholeheartedly disagree. I mean, I'm not good at making friends on the server, but I'm active and I'm not sure how you haven't seen me weeks ago. But if you mean recently, it's because I'm in Hammer editor, making maps with BlankJones for Resurgence.
I've been wanting to make this app, and procrastinating to make it, and since I heard postnuke was dying, I was sure it was time to do so, not because some group of players already did. If you didn't already know, that's called a bandwagon, and Spray hates bandwagons.
"Now everyone wants a piece of the pie" Well, that's uncalled for. Do you know what you're making of me by saying that?
/endrant

EDIT: Chacon, make sure you check the post's birthdate before assuming I saw 3/4 others become mod and THEN decided to go through with it. The last person to become mod since I posted this was you.

__________________________
RPname: Kav Nayden


Last edited by SpRaY_N_PrAy on Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel Reid
Ban
avatar

Posts : 160
Join date : 2014-12-11

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Moderator Application] Spray_N_Pray/Jaramiah   Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:53 pm

Damn.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 506
Join date : 2014-07-18

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Moderator Application] Spray_N_Pray/Jaramiah   Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:04 am

+/- support, have not seen u recently

__________________________
I'm just here to watch the memes.


Last edited by Spartan574 on Thu May 28, 2015 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 1268
Join date : 2014-07-09

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Moderator Application] Spray_N_Pray/Jaramiah   Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:54 pm

Spartan574 wrote:
+1 whenever i do see you, you seem pretty chill <3

That isn't a good reason to make someone a moderator :/


Last edited by Coront on Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 394
Join date : 2015-02-03

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Moderator Application] Spray_N_Pray/Jaramiah   Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:13 pm

+/- support for now, I have not seen you on the server lately and I don't know you that well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Yakov

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2013-08-30

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Moderator Application] Spray_N_Pray/Jaramiah   Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:57 pm

Coront wrote:
That isn't a good reason to make someone a moderator :/

I know, hence why it wasn't in the mod app initially.
Doesn't look like this is going happen. Should I try again in a month or two?

__________________________
RPname: Kav Nayden
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 1268
Join date : 2014-07-09

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Moderator Application] Spray_N_Pray/Jaramiah   Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:39 pm

Wasn't talking to you lol, just to Spartan. I'll add in a quote to make it more clear
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Yakov

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2013-08-30

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Moderator Application] Spray_N_Pray/Jaramiah   Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:40 pm

Oh, well jesus, man you scared me, hah!
Aren't you, like, the one of the few CSC's left after Opsan left?

__________________________
RPname: Kav Nayden
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 1268
Join date : 2014-07-09

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Moderator Application] Spray_N_Pray/Jaramiah   Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:41 pm

Opsan wasn't a CSC, he was a Super Admin.

There are only two CSC's; me and Brig. Although he isn't active on the forums at all for the most part
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Yakov

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2013-08-30

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Moderator Application] Spray_N_Pray/Jaramiah   Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:51 pm

lukevader24011 wrote:
+/- support for now, I have not seen you on the server lately and I don't know you that well.

...Then why bother posting in the app?

__________________________
RPname: Kav Nayden
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 394
Join date : 2015-02-03

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Moderator Application] Spray_N_Pray/Jaramiah   Fri May 01, 2015 11:49 am

Well if you want a honest opinion -support your not really active on the server not even on teamspeak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mathew95597

avatar

Posts : 139
Join date : 2014-07-14

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Moderator Application] Spray_N_Pray/Jaramiah   Fri May 01, 2015 12:32 pm

lukevader24011 wrote:
Well if you want a honest opinion        -support your not really active on the server not even on teamspeak

Not everyone can always be on this game 24/7 and be on Teamspeak 24/7. As long as he comes on a least I say he is good. I don't come on often either and I don't like Teamspeak (because of reasons). So? Does that make us obsolete because we can't be on all the time like you do? Some of us have college, school, life that happens like Chess with his kid (I think that was Chess). Not everyone can be always on my friend.

Sorry if I offended you Luke or anyone with my rant. I hate hurting people's feelings because I feel terrible afterward about what I did. (it is a good thing to have)
+1 support from me (I don't know if you got accepted yet, I didn't find it on here that says [accepted])

__________________________
My favorite quotes:
 


Mathew -Lone Scout
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Yakov

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2013-08-30

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Moderator Application] Spray_N_Pray/Jaramiah   Fri May 01, 2015 2:40 pm

lukevader24011 wrote:
Well if you want a honest opinion        -support your not really active on the server not even on teamspeak

Actually, yeah. You should throw your honest opinion out there right away. It's why you're able to contribute.
I'd rather you say that any day than +/- "I have nothing to contribute and I am irrelevant."
I admit to not being incredibly disciplined, but I'm there if the server needs be, and if not, so be it.
SpRaY_N_PrAy wrote:
(and though I'm not as disciplined as some of them, I can certainly help fill in a gap, if there ever is one to be filled)

Thank you Matt for your support, and as a matter of fact, I'm finishing up my senior year of highschool around June 4th.

__________________________
RPname: Kav Nayden
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Yakov

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2013-08-30

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Moderator Application] Spray_N_Pray/Jaramiah   Mon May 18, 2015 4:08 pm

[Waived]

__________________________
RPname: Kav Nayden
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2014-11-18

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Moderator Application] Spray_N_Pray/Jaramiah   Thu May 28, 2015 8:01 am

SpRaY_N_PrAy wrote:
Mr.Chacon wrote:
-support. i do not see you on at all. i know who your are but you are hardly in tune with the community and to be a staff member you need to be one with the player base and the staff. i feel like people are just posting Apps because they saw others become mod and now everyone wants a piece of the pie . we need staff that are going to be on and communicate with everyone as a whole and i do not see that coming from you. i hardly see you on and i have been on and off rapidly for the past few weeks now. others are more i am not easy to impress and i feel we have other players that deserve the position more.

(This is probably gonna be a rant, and I do not intend any harsh disrespect)
I wholeheartedly disagree. I mean, I'm not good at making friends on the server, but I'm active and I'm not sure how you haven't seen me weeks ago. But if you mean recently, it's because I'm in Hammer editor, making maps with BlankJones for Resurgence.
I've been wanting to make this app, and procrastinating to make it, and since I heard postnuke was dying, I was sure it was time to do so, not because some group of players already did. If you didn't already know, that's called a bandwagon, and Spray hates bandwagons.
"Now everyone wants a piece of the pie" Well, that's uncalled for. Do you know what you're making of me by saying that?
/endrant

EDIT: Chacon, make sure you check the post's birthdate before assuming I saw 3/4 others become mod and THEN decided to go through with it. The last person to become mod since I posted this was you.

yes other people did get mod, but they got mod because they are active on our server, i have not seen you in ages, maybe that is just me and if it wasn't for that i would say flat out yes and support you. The people that got mod were very much active players that the staff thought to be a benefit but if you ask me i see no benefit with someone that is not one with the community as a whole anymore. true i know everyone gets busy in life and you have other things to do and i respect that but we need an active staff that can keep a very tight and firm grip on the server and i just don't see that coming from you. in the end this is all my option but don't think of this as me hating on you i do like you and i think your a great player but i am just harsh when it comes to mod apps because mods are very important to the server like any other staff member.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
[Denied][Moderator Application] Spray_N_Pray/Jaramiah
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» [Accepted] Moderator Application Form (King)
» [Accepted] Moderator Application - Tanuki
» [Accepted]Moderator Application (Opsan)
» [Accepted]Moderator Application (Veronica Faolan)
» [Denied] Moderator Application Opsan

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: