HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Player abuse report Dick Carter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vac

PostSubject: [Accepted] Player abuse report Dick Carter   Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:56 pm

Server: Post Nuke RP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29538476
Your RP Name: Carter Smith

Their SteamID: < I do not know his steam ID because I don't know his steam name >
Their RP Name: Dick Carter

Date of incident: 3/26/15
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 5:00ish PM
Time Zone: EST

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: So Congress shot me in the head with a barret while I was scavenging scrap. He came up to me and said he had a hit on me from Dick Carter who had been scavenging chemicals about ~15 minutes prior and I had scavenged the same chems. As I was running up to Dick Carter he said "Don't", however I didn't hear this as I was listening to music and the rules state "You must warn the person in TEXT, and you must have been the first person at the resource pile." He then hired Congress Adam to kill me and as Congress killed me he said that Dick Carter warned me in chat, which he did not.

https://mega.co.nz/#!dtJjTCAR!HRK99vV9nUOhOiPqNnYW7EEpyslhO3hOIMWVug3WE-I

Skip to about 100000 ticks in.

Last edited by Coront on Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:21 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Demo)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel Reid
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player abuse report Dick Carter   Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:58 pm

I had a conflict similar to that except with a suitcase. Chess ruled that if you couldn't hear it it was your fault. Even if the rules stated it should be in text. Something about common sense coordinating. I'm curious to the outcome of this because it does seem to me you were dicked over. Unless you responded by some action such as saying "fuck you" to Dick Carter I'm personally not sure. But it sounds like some people are intentionally trolling you which should immediately help you out a bit. Best of luck

Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player abuse report Dick Carter   Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:25 pm

Separated the evidence for easier viewing.

Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player abuse report Dick Carter   Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:48 pm

He was banned. He never typed one out in the first place. He and another tried to "forge" one. So abra sandwich. Also Reid, I believe with that case, they used mic and the other had sound to be able to respond. Text is greatly preferred due us being able to get a record of it and mark honesty. While yes, you can mic it and if they respond with something that isn't that they have no sound or something like that, then they have the knowledge and were able to hear what they said. Repeating yourself never hurts though.

Edit: Well, now I'm kinda making myself look double negative with my previous statement, since well, I take it your heard him. I mean, he's banned either way for trying to "forge" a back off threat in chat, so whatever, but at the same time, if you heard it, which I can pretty easy in that video, I can kinda count that, since well, he said something to warn you off, though I really wish he would've said it again or something, because I understand not hearing the first time as well. I'll just get you your stuff back, plus the resource lost, and all that jazz to make things easy I guess.

Mr. Sandbox
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player abuse report Dick Carter   Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:22 am

Just to explain, demos record only the sound in the game, regardless if sound is muted on the computer, and ignores any other external program sounds. Demos are pretty much raw game footage so he didn't necessarily hear when it was recorded. Thanks for handling this.

Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player abuse report Dick Carter   Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:26 am

Why are your player models ERRORS?

They're going through workshop now that I think about it, and that would explain why. Workshop isn't all that reliable for custom content.

Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player abuse report Dick Carter   Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:36 am

Ameno-Sagiri wrote:
Why are your player models ERRORS?

They're going through workshop now that I think about it, and that would explain why. Workshop isn't all that reliable for custom content.

I'm pretty sure that's only part of the demo playback. It breaks a lot of the gamemode functions and other things like GUIs. On the server it shows up perfectly fine.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player abuse report Dick Carter   Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:14 am

Chess1 wrote:
He was banned. He never typed one out in the first place. He and another tried to "forge" one. So abra sandwich. Also Reid, I believe with that case, they used mic and the other had sound to be able to respond. Text is greatly preferred due us being able to get a record of it and mark honesty. While yes, you can mic it and if they respond with something that isn't that they have no sound or something like that, then they have the knowledge and were able to hear what they said. Repeating yourself never hurts though.

Edit: Well, now I'm kinda making myself look double negative with my previous statement, since well, I take it your heard him. I mean, he's banned either way for trying to "forge" a back off threat in chat, so whatever, but at the same time, if you heard it, which I can pretty easy in that video, I can kinda count that, since well, he said something to warn you off, though I really wish he would've said it again or something, because I understand not hearing the first time as well. I'll just get you your stuff back, plus the resource lost, and all that jazz to make things easy I guess.

When should I expect a refund?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player abuse report Dick Carter   Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:02 pm

Pretty sure Chess will do it when hes on. Just message him on steam or ask another staff member online and point them to this thread and explain what you need refunded. Id do it but I cant get on anytime soon and im not sure if Chess has handled it already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Player abuse report Dick Carter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1