HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Moderator Application Sif Green

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sif Green
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: [Denied] Moderator Application Sif Green   Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:29 am

In-game Name: Sif Green

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42599562

Have you donated: Yes, and the donation is for a lifetime.

Where are you from/time zone: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Eastern Time.

How long have you played: I am really not sure how long, 4 months. I'm not sure how long I played before the time I found it on my list again either.

How did you hear about FF: I was scrolling through my server history list and found this server once again after a very long time, luckily.

How old are you: 18

Do you have a microphone: Yes, and I use it almost all the time, both in-game and in Teamspeak.

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Gnomp, Tactical Bacon, Mr.Chacon, Chess, Prof.Nano, Biggie Smalls, Colonel DC Stevenson, Spartan 574, Bizzclaw.

Have you played on any of our other servers: Nope, I am dedicated to Postnukerp.

Why you wish to be Moderator: For me, being a moderator means I get to make (most) people happy, which is what I really enjoy doing. Solving situations and making sure everyone in the server is being treated fairly is my top priority. I also wish to lift the burden off of other moderators to having to do all of the moderation, which sometimes can be very stressful. Above all, I just want to help out the server as a whole and the players in it and making people happy as I do so, though I know that can't always be the case.

What can you offer for us as a Moderator: I can offer the server my assistance in any moderation needed whenever I am available, which is most of the time considering I am quite the couch potato. Other then schoolwork and a possible job, I am on my computer otherwise so i'll be ready to deal with any problems or concerns of the players. My good attitude and fair judgement is also offered.

Anything else you want to add: I am overall a pleasant person to be around, at-least in most people's opinions. I'm told that i'm the type of person that people enjoy coming to for help which is what I like doing anyway. I feel bad for other moderators who have to repeatedly do all of the moderation which is also why I am attempting to become a moderator. I've been a super-admin on a basewars server and an admin on a buildrp and darkrp server as well. Lastly, to anyone who gets annoyed/irritated by my voice I apologize, I do have some speech problems which i've had therapy for before, though it's not an excuse still.

Please let me know if there is anything I should improve on, positive and negative(to an extent) comments are appreciated.

*Note, I was Axel Steel for some time as well.

Last edited by Sif Green on Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:15 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KorbinRock

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Sif Green   Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:37 am

+Support. He knows what he's doing, and I like him a lot :p.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Sif Green   Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:43 pm

+support doesn't look for trouble and rps tries to stay out of trouble
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Sif Green   Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:58 pm

+1 support, knows the rules and has been around for a while. A nice guy all around!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Sif Green   Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:29 pm

+ support He is a cool guy knows the rules and is a valuable player in my opinion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Yakov

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Sif Green   Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:35 am

+Support always makes sure hits and other situations are executed while abiding to the rules

Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Sif Green   Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:18 pm

-support. i don't think you have played long enough for one and two i don't think your fit for it to be frank. in time sure but i am not one to just give the benefit of the doubt. it takes more then making people happy to be mod you also have to know when to set your boot down and be blunt and you have to come to terms with the fact at the end of the day someone might be unhappy with your choices and you have to deal with that and continue working on. and to add onto this a lot of people have been posting Apps because they saw four people become mod and now everyone wants to be one. in time in my opinion i think you could be a great mod but at the moment you do not have my support i feel like we have other people on the server more deserving of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sif Green
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Sif Green   Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:54 pm

Mr.Chacon wrote:
-support. i don't think you have played long enough for one and two i don't think your fit for it to be frank. in time sure but i am not one to just give the benefit of the doubt. it takes more then making people happy to be mod you also have to know when to set your boot down and be blunt and you have to come to terms with the fact at the end of the day someone might be unhappy with your choices and you have to deal with that and continue working on. and to add onto this a lot of people have been posting Apps because they saw four people become mod and now everyone wants to be one. in time in my opinion i think you could be a great mod but at the moment you do not have my support i feel like we have other people on the server more deserving of it.

I do know that I have to punish people too of course but i was just saying that what i enjoy doing the most is making others happy is all. I do understand though but I was just trying out for mod already because there wasn't really any requirements unlike what i've had before. So, i'm totally capable of dealing the required decisions/punishments if needed as usual. Thanks a lot for the opinion.

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Sif Green   Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:14 pm

[Denied]

Hasn't been active as of late.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Moderator Application Sif Green
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1