HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Techlord's (Johann Liebert's) Mod app.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Techlord9

PostSubject: [Accepted] Techlord's (Johann Liebert's) Mod app.   Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:50 pm

In-game Name: Johann Liebert

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42423981

Have you donated: No.

Where are you from/time zone: Maryland (Eastern Time Zone)

How long have you played: 1-1.5 years.

How did you hear about FF: I just found it looking through various servers to play on.

How old are you:19

Do you have a microphone: Yes.

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Chacon, Rebecca, Opsan, Nano, Red Cloud, Chess, And Brigadier

Have you played on any of our other servers:I've played on postnukerp and TTT for the very short time it was around.

Why you wish to be Moderator: I've played on this server for some time now and desire to offer assistance in its moderation. As well as ensuring many situations don't go unanswered.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I can follow the rules accordingly, and deal with admin situations without bias. I can overall deal with things maturely. I can also be available during most days in the week to do the job.

Anything else you want to add: Thank you for taking the time to view and consider this application.

Johann Liebert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Techlord's (Johann Liebert's) Mod app.   Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:05 pm

You forgot your in-game name and SteamID, I'll fix those for you.

Edit: There you go, all fixed!

Last edited by Coront on Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to take a break to fiddle with your mother's bongos, completed the post afterwards)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Techlord's (Johann Liebert's) Mod app.   Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:19 pm

+1, one great roleplayer who never breaks character. Knows the rules very well and is a great person to play with!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Techlord's (Johann Liebert's) Mod app.   Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:07 pm

Awesome guy, respects everyone, I don't think I've ever heard him curse words. Also you are active, mature, and would be a great addition to the Frostburnt Foundation staff team. Good luck! +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Techlord's (Johann Liebert's) Mod app.   Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:54 pm

Ice Frost wrote:
Awesome guy, respects everyone, I don't think I've ever heard him curse words. Also you are active, mature, and would be a great addition to the Frostburnt Foundation staff team. Good luck! +1

What does cursing have to do with being a mod? Bacon curses all the time and so do like, all the other mods.
Anyways +support Haven't had any problems with him at least from my experience.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Techlord's (Johann Liebert's) Mod app.   Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:11 pm

+1 Calm guy and very generous
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Techlord's (Johann Liebert's) Mod app.   Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:26 pm

+support. Johann is a great player in our server and clearly wants to be a bigger part of it. he has not caused any problems as far as i know and he comes to me wanting to get involved with events and be a bigger part of the server and that is something that the sever can really use. so yes he has my support 110%
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Techlord's (Johann Liebert's) Mod app.   Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:56 am

This is who I want moderating this server. If anyone has a level-headed attitude, understanding of the server, and relationship with players it's this guy. I can only say so much to compliment the +support, but I just want to say it:

This guy's been around for a year and a half at least, he's never left, never broken a rule, (unless caused by another person) and has never been a low quality player. With that being said, PostNuke needs a little bit more of Techlord in its life. Seriously, there's no one that's made a mod app recently that has more qualifications than Techlord. You know what? He deserves higher than mod. If possible; since I'm resigning anyway, can he be secured a position as a Super Admin when he's ready? You know he has mod for a while, then when he's ready, he can ask to be a super admin? I would like that a lot.

Good luck, Tech! Smile

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Last edited by Opsan on Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fuck tons of times because I don't have the decency to proof-read)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Yakov

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Techlord's (Johann Liebert's) Mod app.   Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:31 am

+Support This guy is so chill. He'd make a terrific mod.

RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Techlord's (Johann Liebert's) Mod app.   Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:53 am

In a sea of endless mod applications, this man is the shining light. The most levelheaded person out there, and i know that for a fact for as long as ive known him. Full supprt, and maybe even a step right to admin.

StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Techlord's (Johann Liebert's) Mod app.   Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:19 pm

RedCloud wrote:
In a sea of endless mod applications, this man is the shining light. The most levelheaded person out there, and i know that for a fact for as long as ive known him. Full supprt, and maybe even a step right to admin.

Woulden't say that but thats just gonna be a flame war of opinions

I'd say +1, Johann never really created problems that were noticeable in the past and he seems right content to just do his job as a enginner/store owner. That content could be easily turned into a feeling of content from helping people out and just doing the job Smile

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Yakov

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Techlord's (Johann Liebert's) Mod app.   Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:56 pm

RedCloud wrote:

What Stormy said. Your opinion should glorify someone else's mod app, but it shouldn't throw all others under the bus in a biblical way.

Techlord9

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Techlord's (Johann Liebert's) Mod app.   Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:07 pm

Thank you for all your support.

Johann Liebert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Techlord's (Johann Liebert's) Mod app.   Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:34 pm

[Accepted]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Techlord's (Johann Liebert's) Mod app.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1