[Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: [Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:13 pm

Something I would like to add before I start: OK I know this is my 3rd mod app and it is my final one as well.

In-game Name:Mike Nespo

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:57114850

Have you donated:Yes I have bought lifetime

Where are you from/time zone:Eastern standard

How long have you played:I am pretty sure about at least a good number of months

How did you hear about FF:Browsing and then my eye caught on to it

How old are you:15

Do you have a microphone:Yes, I always use it

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Mr. Chacon, Bizzclaw, Nightmare, Prof.Nano, Star Paladin Crucible, Brig, Chess, Yuno, Johnathan, Opsan, Ameno, Aesop, Xennon Kalsoh. Sorry if I missed you
Have you played on any of our other servers:Yes, I've played TTT for a little bit

Why do you wish to be Moderator: I wish to become moderator because I truly love this server and I would like to help all players with their problems when they occur, start to finish no matter how long it takes. I am always here for this server and the players I am here and I will not back down even if i'm mod or not, I still will help in anyway I can.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator:I can provide protection and full loyalty to the server.  I am a very neutral person when it comes to situations even if it involves a good friend. I am a kind person that is ready to help at anytime. Usually when I don't have school I will stay up late so I guess I can offer night shifts on certain days. My generosity is also a good thing to have for example, I would like both sides to be happy but it depends on the situation

Anything else you want to add:Well a quick story wont hurt will it?.. So the reason why I left the community for awhile after cyborgs cant cry and hitmen gaming merged is because I gave my self a goal, A goal to become a moderator on the server I love, I joined many servers and became mod,admin,super admin and eventually I came back to take on the real challenge of becoming MOD on this server and now my third and last attempt at it. As you may or may not know I was also banned twice but I hope that doesn't affect much.

About me:My name is Mike Nespo and I speak a bit of Italian and Albanian the reason why I am applying is because I thought I can help the server out a bit. I love this server and I want to stick by its side I am always here for anyone that needs my help just message me on the forums and steam (steam: Mike Nespo) I will always be here no matter what I do. If I have wronged you in anyway I apologize if I did not make it up.
If we have not met or have been introduced I would be more than happy to meet with you and I would be very happy if anyone would like to play other games or game modes. I kind of like getting gifts but I love giving gifts if you ever see me in the wasteland just ask politely and you will get whatever you need ( depends ). Well that leaves that and I hope to see you all in the wasteland! Cya!

( Oh yea please do me a favor and give a reason to why you +or- support it)

Last edited by nespo421 on Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:06 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AEixilimar
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:19 pm

Its boring, its cliche and I have seen so many mods say much of the same general lines and quit the server in 2 months I do not think this is acceptable.

#Worstappever
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:23 pm

AEixilimar wrote:
Its boring, its cliche and I have seen so many mods say much of the same general lines and quit the server in 2 months I do not think this is acceptable.

#Worstappever

Trust me... I have endured a lot of sits while I was admin on other servers with both sides yelling but that is what motivates me. I love doing this stuff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:25 pm

Mikey Wikey wrote:
My generosity is also a good thing to have

What do you mean by this? Please Elaborate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:26 pm

Coront wrote:
Mikey Wikey wrote:
My generosity is also a good thing to have

What do you mean by this? Please Elaborate.
I am saying that I am very generous to both sides in sits for example I want both sides to be happy ( depends on the situation )!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:27 pm

Making everyone happy is not the goal, whatsoever. You are supposed to punish the wrongdoer, make them unhappy, so they learn their lesson.

And when you say depends on the situation, what exactly do you mean?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:31 pm

Coront wrote:
Making everyone happy is not the goal, whatsoever. You are supposed to punish the wrongdoer, make them unhappy, so they learn their lesson.

I understand but that is what I meant by " depends on the situation "

I understand that I cant make everyone happy the wrong doer must be punished no matter what. But like I said in certain situations I will be generous
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:32 pm

Coront wrote:

Please elaborate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:36 pm

Coront wrote:
Coront wrote:

Please elaborate.

For example, The other day I lost my sentry the second time -_-, Trippysteven is the one that took it and he came out and told the truth to chacon and chacon told him to give it back and he did. Chacon then rewarded him a small amount of resources for being honest which even I thought was very fair and kind
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AEixilimar
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:37 pm

insta deny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:47 pm

I'd +1 Mike, giving him a benefit of the doubt, although he has done some things in the past, he has served his time and has been forgiven. He is very active on the server and is a great friend to play with, he has never broken a rule when I was with him, and has never even discussed breaking a rule.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:51 pm

-support your app is confusing and very vague.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:51 pm

James King wrote:
explain how it is very confusing please?

Why are you judging me by my MOD app? shouldn't you judge me on my skills as a player
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:57 pm

nespo421 wrote:
James King wrote:

Why are you judging me by my MOD app? shouldn't you judge me on my skills as a player

Well generally a good mod app would generalize you better as you actually put effort into it. And you basically just said you dont give a shit about the app, also what do you mean by your skills as a player? You can trickshot someone across the map?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:57 pm

James King wrote:
nespo421 wrote:
James King wrote:

Well generally a good mod app would generalize you better as you actually put effort into it. And you basically just said you dont give a shit about the app, also what do you mean by your skills as a player? You can trickshot someone across the map?

I meant how I am as a player.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:04 pm

nespo421 wrote:
James King wrote:
nespo421 wrote:
James King wrote:

I meant how I am as a player.

Clearly you didn't proof-read your response, you did proof-read your app right?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:09 pm

Clearly you didn't proof-read your response, you did proof-read your app right?[/quote]
I somewhat did but yes I will re read it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:12 pm

Mike, he's saying that you should describe yourself as a whole in your mod app. And I agree with him.

Why should we judge you as a player that you currently are? You have to tell who you are in your mod app, and why we should trust you. Not just some useless "promises" that everyone else says.

You want to be a moderator? Put all your effort into it, explain everything to its fullest extent. Tell us who you are; we don't know who you are, don't make us guess it based off your in-game character.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:15 pm

I'll just leave my support

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:24 pm

+support before you start calling me biased hear me out, I joined the server he administered and I started to rob a bank I was new at the time and didn't know what to do so I broke a rule and Mike pulled me and still punished me even though I was his friend he also deals with all those minges on that server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:36 pm

Thanks James,Luke and warran for the support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitewood

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:49 pm

-Support

You always seem to be unprofessional when you play, Liable to do stupid shit, give out the wrong judgements. liable to be bribed. I wouldnt wish to see you as a Mod, Just no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:53 pm

Whitewood wrote:
-Support

You always seem to be unprofessional when you play, Liable to do stupid shit, give out the wrong judgements. liable to be bribed. I wouldnt wish to see you as a Mod, Just no.
Liable to be bribed?!!!! I hate bribery first of all and I am not sure if I have ever played with you on postnuke Whats your ingame name
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:02 pm

Just gonna say Nespo I would like to know more about you as a person to accurately judge your app, also please do not make east to poke holes through reasons on why you should be moderator. For example

Quote :
What can you offer for us as an Moderator:I can provide protection and full loyalty to the server.
But then you stated
Quote :
Anything else you want to add:Well a quick story wont hurt will it?.. So the reason why I left the community for awhile

You cannot give full support then state you left the server for a while, it makes it look like you could leave any time and just wanted to be mod, just to be it.

I also do not think you are particularity "ready"
for example,my mod app that got accepted gave good reasons on why I should be mod, but as people got to know me (before I got some sense slapped into me by Bizz) I was a blatant abuser of the powers of mod. From what I have heard (and seen in a few instances) you seem to complain a lot about things like dying (who wouldent!)  and certain people. But you still have a little more to grow in a sense of learning. ( I on the other hand completely failed that)

So hey maybe you changed and maybe you have learned something, but try not to appear to have  a lot of dirt on you easily provided by other regulars of the server, so you can appear to be a semi-clean person who is actually up to the job.

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:08 pm

StormySunrise wrote:
Just gonna say Nespo I would like to know more about you as a person to accurately judge your app, also please do not make east to poke holes through reasons on why you should be moderator. For example

Quote :
What can you offer for us as an Moderator:I can provide protection and full loyalty to the server.
But then you stated
Quote :
Anything else you want to add:Well a quick story wont hurt will it?.. So the reason why I left the community for awhile

I fixed it I realized the error I meant to say "So the reason why I left the community for a bit was because after hitmen gaming and cyborgs cant cry"...  and so on[/quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next