[Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:21 pm

-support, i already gave you my reasons in the last mod App you made, i think you need to give yourself more time, you have made three mod apps so far and two have been turned down. posting another one after the other two is not going to help your case. clearly you need to improve on things and you can do that over time. i don't mean to be harsh i am just being honest. yes you want to be mod, a lot of people do and a lot of people have been waiting for it, some of them gave it years to do so. this is what i think, i think you can be a good mod in do time but i do think your not fit for it at the moment. that is how i feel no one else has to agree with me but this is what i think and that is my opinion. you don't have my support but i am just one person and other can agree with me or disagree with me but it all comes down to a matter of opinion and that is mine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Sandbox
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:39 pm

+Support From getting to know him, he always has a friendly demeanor and wants to help others when he can.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App   Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:29 am

Mr.Chacon wrote:
-support, i already gave you my reasons in the last mod App you made, i think you need to give yourself more time, you have made three mod apps so far and two have been turned down. posting another one after the other two is not going to help your case. clearly you need to improve on things and you can do that over time. i don't mean to be harsh i am just being honest. yes you want to be mod, a lot of people do and a lot of people have been waiting for it, some of them gave it years to do so. this is what i think, i think you can be a good mod in do time but i do think your not fit for it at the moment. that is how i feel no one else has to agree with me but this is what i think and that is my opinion. you don't have my support but i am just one person and other can agree with me or disagree with me but it all comes down to a matter of opinion and that is mine.

OK  I understand but all I want is a chance at it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App   Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:23 am

nespo421 wrote:
Thanks James,Luke and warran for the support
Woah woah woah, I meant I'll leave my support as in my first judgement. Just to make myself clear -support.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel Reid
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App   Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:35 pm

Yeah. -support from me as well. You like to walk around and troll people for the sake of angering them.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App   Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:08 pm

It seems like you care for everyone, even those you don't know.
You'd be good for some training to work out the kinks, but your empathy would prove more than useful in many situations. +1

Mike Nespo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App   Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:26 pm

Daniel Reid wrote:
Yeah. -support from me as well.  You like to walk around and troll people for the sake of angering them.

You have me mistaken for someone else! I was a bandit that I can admit but thats rp you cant change others rp in anyway besides I quit that life and the only way of me being a bandit is stealing which can be forgiven for
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App   Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:51 pm

Great app, however you break rules from old days and I haven't had too many problems with you. I'd just like to see you more active in-game and standing out a bit, for now neutral.

EX-Staff Member, I was demoted because I choose over anime and reading light novels than to play Fallout Decay for a long time, in other words, being inactive for all eternity that's the reason, folks!
See how many anime I finish!
See how many Light Novel I finish!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitewood

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App   Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:18 pm

nespo421 wrote:
Daniel Reid wrote:
Yeah. -support from me as well.  You like to walk around and troll people for the sake of angering them.

You have me mistaken for someone else! I was a bandit that I can admit but thats rp you cant change others rp in anyway besides I quit that life and the only way of me being a bandit is stealing which can be forgiven for

There was a player who once said they would change and quit being a bandit/questionable person after being temp banned twice, they didnt change, they kept on doing the same stupid crap they did previously, they trolled, they went on RDM sprees, they kidnapped/tried kidnapping people, mugging people, ransoming people and then killing them anyways.

I believe, from the last time i had played with you. You were causing trouble in a town, trying to have your bodyguard kill people over an orange being taken from your orange plant and a few other things that made EVERYONE annoyed and wanting to pop you in the head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App   Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:22 pm

That was about 5 months ago... A month after I came back I was upset that people were stealing from me what do you think I was going to do, You may choose not to beleive me but I have changed a lot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App   Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:19 pm

im gonna have to say -1 because the last time you were in a sit with me you told me I was wasteing your time to play the game and walked away from me without giving me a chance to talk to you. The arrogance you showed me that day left an imprint in my head. When im trying to figure out a situation and you say "Your wasting my time to RP" it shows a GREAT lack of respect towards staff and players. With that said you did indeed come up to me ingame with an OOC apology days later which I greatly appreciated. So because you apologized and owned up to being a disrepectful dork +1. But my -1 makes my final verdict a nice 0. Also this is just my opinion that it bothers me when people apply for staff and they list thousands of staff positions theyve had at 9 other servers. To me that shows a bit of disloyalty for the community. How do we know said new mod wont just leave and join another community just to become mod? I appreciate experience but on some applications I compare it to getting re married. Nothing like telling your new fiance youve been a husband on 9 other server.. i mean women... I think staff should be loyal not just wanting a badge because it is shiny but wanting it because if what it represents. No offense to you Nespo about the multiple staff position thing it wasnt geared to you but I just wanted to get it out there. Goodluck and just remember, if you do get accepted, the day when a player your trying to help makes you feel like shit. Lets see what everyone elses input is. I believe people can change and better themselves so +1. Do the math and thats my input. Goodluck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App   Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:28 pm

I have not viewed anything notable since your last application that alters my previous statement.

Dr. Exavolt wrote:
Of the limited experience I have had with this player, it was a negative one. The situation was "resolved" so I won't go into it here, but it left me feeling you would act incompetently in a position of power.

-Support

Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App   Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:07 am

Declined I've seen you fuck around too much, even at times that would otherwise cause for seriousness. While some staff, myself included, will goof off, we are always ready to switch that off to help players. From what I've seen of how you act, and this is my personal opinion, you don't have one. As a side note, if the player base does not like the idea of you as staff, if you actually got it, do you really think they'd listen to you?
Locking

[Denied] Mike Nespo MOD App
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2