HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Player Abuse Report Black wolf

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sinnamon Bun
2015 Halloween PAC Contest 2nd Place

PostSubject: [Accepted] Player Abuse Report Black wolf   Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:51 am

Server: Postnuke RP

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:28333600
RP name: Sinnamon Firehammer

Their steamID: Don't know
Their RPname: Black Wolf
Date of Incident: 29th of march 2015
Time of Incident: around 10pm
Time zone:UTC+10

Description of Incident: I was sitting in the Immortal 50 store. When Black wolf kept constantly coming in and asking me about an already resolved admin incident that he was involved in. He kept trying to involve me in said incident. He asked about 5-6 times and on that final time I said I'd shoot at him if he didn't stop trying to involve me in this admin incident. About 20 seconds later, he bought a gun from the immortal 50 store and gunned me down, saying I was a bitch afterwards. He did die after he killed me as there was two Immortal 50 members in the store at the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player Abuse Report Black wolf   Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:53 am

I got off right when the event was starting. I mean you did infact threaten him if he didnt stop so im not surprised he took matters into his own hands. However I hate when you guys try to handle things by yourself instead of asking for OOC help from a staff member. Ask a staff member first. Always ask staff for help first. Now im not saying he was in the right to minge you but just please ask an admin for help next time. If players ask for help RDM fests could turn into just a player getting kicked or shortly banned. Unless a player enjoys causing shit storms and drama and headaches by taking the rules into their own hands then shame on them. You did the right thing by making a proper report but lets wait for him to defend himself first before we reach a verdict.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinnamon Bun
2015 Halloween PAC Contest 2nd Place

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player Abuse Report Black wolf   Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:28 am

In my defence, no admins were on at the time and it was in the offpeak hours (which is basically like 6pm-6am for me as i am located in Australia) and this happened a day before the event as again timezones are a pain. I will not go into what the admin situation was as it is not my place to say as I was not involved. I just felt like the kill was unneeded as I just wanted to be left alone with the issue. I had asked him to stop many times but he refused to drop the issue. Thankfully, he was the only one who lost in this situation. But thank you for replying so quickly Blackhawk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player Abuse Report Black wolf   Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:59 pm

Yea BlackWolf is going around baiting people stealing stuff and making us kill him so he can get away with it without repercussions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player Abuse Report Black wolf   Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:17 pm

No, this is not okay and I will settle this. He killed Sinnamon for an OOC reason.
In addition, it is heavily preferred that you tell a staff member when this kind of thing is going on. NEVER take things into your own hands unless you can't get any help from a staff member.
(This applies whenever a staff member(s) is online and they ignore admin chat. If you know for a fact they are not AFK/not hosting a event please report it to higher staff.)

When I'm on later today, I'll begin investigations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Player Abuse Report Black wolf
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1