HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Introductions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EijiMaebara

PostSubject: Introductions   Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:17 am

I was thinking, earlier: A lot of people are entering Frostburnt, and a majority don't know who I am, what I do, or why.
Same goes for some of them. Some people may not know them.
So I figured, hey, why not make an introductory topic for people who enter Frostburnt and plan on being here for a long term? Just a few facts and what the person would generally like for people to know about them.

Right. Down to business.

I'm Eiji. Pronounced ay-jee. Most people say it as ee-jee.
I enjoy anime, I'm a quarter Japanese, and I'm creepy. I'm the Super Admin that nobody really knows about.
I'm quiet, often preferring to lurk around places than make my voice heard. Observing is a specialty.
I play a lot of ArmA 3. You should all buy it and tell me so we can fuck shit up together.

That's about it. Hit me up on Steam if you'd like to know more, though I have no idea why you would.

It's the internet. Don't take everything so seriously.
If you can't take what I say, get the fuck out. Doesn't matter who you are, or what status you have.
And if you ain't a sandwich, I've got nothin' to say to ya.

Wut:

This is me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gshep

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:43 pm

Yo, wassup? I'm Gshep, pronounced however the fuck you want to pronounce it. I enjoy some TV, and movies, and console video games. I REALLY enjoy hockey, like, naming all of the championship teams for the last 40 years, memorizing all of the major records, and priding myself on knowing all of the players currently active. I can hold a conversation about nearly any sport, like baseball, basketball, football, and soccer. My grandparents are all from Ireland, so I'm Irish then. I'm a normal mofo, and I don't have any special admin powers and such. I've been playing MLB 13 a lot recently.
Anyways, hit me up on Steam if you want to play DEFCON.

BTW, Hockey is the best sport ever, and if you don't like that, you can take it up with Owen Nolan.

Breaking Badpones:

Hockey:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:15 am

I'm Alaska XCIII, but most people call me Alaska (or Araska, as Bizzclaw is fond of saying.)

I'm 19, I own the Stranded server, and I'm a superadmin on the PostNuke and TTT servers.

I enjoy playing the drumset, longboarding, hockey (Chicago Blackhawks, hell yeah), messing around with the PAC editor, Fullmetal Alchemist, and sleeping for long periods of time. I'm going to school for music technology (also called Entertainment Industry Tech., which is basically learning broadcasting and using mixers and fancy recording software).

The games I mostly play on PC are Garry's Mod, Counter-Strike: GO, Civ. V, and Killing Floor.
The games I mostly play on Xbox at the moment are GTA IV (including TLAD & TBOGT), Halo 4, Borderlands 2, Call of Doot-Doot 4: MW, and Mortal Kombat.

If you want to add me on the 360, my name as of right now is TFS CaDaVeR. Yes, I know it looks like a retarded username. It's supposed to.

Introductions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1