HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Expired] Removal of Ban (Ghost Shepherd)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlackWolf

PostSubject: [Expired] Removal of Ban (Ghost Shepherd)   Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:06 pm

Server: Post-Nuke RP

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:41344502

Your RP Name: Ghost Shepherd (PREM)

Date of incident: March 31 2015

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 12:00 AM to 1:00 AM

Time Zone: (UTC-07:00)

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Supposedly I've been either bothering player's to a form of minging even though I've been told from Norm to stop it and that he understands that you can have a little fun just don't do it 24/7 I understood that but it seems to only affect certain people. For example if i say hi to Sinnamon nothing against him he just tells me to back off or he'll shoot me i have nothing wrong with that i understand that i get on his nerves and is the reason why is stay away from him as much as i can of course you need a little time to socialize so i go to where everyone is and place my vendor then leave to not cause trouble. So when i set a hit on him for threatening me which i'm not sure if it was valid or not i didn't know. I've got banned for minging and "not being a good overall player" Which i understand i'm sure you wouldn't like someone who steals 24/7 which is not a good thing so i stopped. I've changed my name perm to clear out history and apologized to everyone i'm not asking for my ban to be over instantly to but to be shortened. I now understand what i've done wrong and hope i can show you guys that that's not who i really am anymore.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: Banned for 10800 Mins : for being a minge and not not being a overall good player. (Chess)

Last edited by BlackWolf on Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Pickles

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban (Ghost Shepherd)   Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:44 pm

My friend, Ghost Shepard, has learned his mistake, but only wishes for a shortened period of time taken off for his foolish actions. He has learned about the "hit worthy' things, and have talked about them and I think he is about ready to join back in the fun. (+1)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban (Ghost Shepherd)   Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:10 am

Someone run an IP check on the profile above me. It just got pooped out today.

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban (Ghost Shepherd)   Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:08 pm

STEAM_0:0:44115450 for Mr. Pickles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptnSmurf

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban (Ghost Shepherd)   Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:02 pm

A Steam ID can easily be faked and isn't the same as an IP.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackWolf

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban (Ghost Shepherd)   Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:52 pm

IP sniffing is patched i don't see a way on how to find out his IP i just know his steam
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stocker

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban (Ghost Shepherd)   Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:29 pm

+support everyone deserves second chance!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban (Ghost Shepherd)   Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:47 pm

It's only 1 week take it like a champ.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vac

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban (Ghost Shepherd)   Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:48 am

CaptnSmurf wrote:
A Steam ID can easily be faked and isn't the same as an IP.

You can't fake a steamid, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptnSmurf

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban (Ghost Shepherd)   Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:14 pm

I meant you can just grab a random Steam ID. Besides, Exavolt was trying to get a staff member to check Mr.Pickles' IP to see if Pickles' IP and BlackWolf's IP match.

Also, you need to put your ban length in the appeal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackWolf

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban (Ghost Shepherd)   Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:12 am

I have a quick question if an admin can tell me how long my ban is of TODAY that could help me out a lot thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban (Ghost Shepherd)   Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:30 am

They both have different IPs and ISPs. Blackwolf is using qwest and pickles is using charter.
Anyways, I'll look into your ban length when I get home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
BlackWolf

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban (Ghost Shepherd)   Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:04 pm

Hey i'm not trying to be annoying but id like to talk to you Bizzclaw privately i don't know any way how to do so but its an issue id discuss with you only i know you have way better time fixing up the server but the issue is important
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackWolf

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban (Ghost Shepherd)   Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:11 pm

well its been a week and i want to see how much time is remaining or atleast unban
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpRaY_N_PrAy

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban (Ghost Shepherd)   Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:28 pm

BlackWolf wrote:
well its been a week and i want to see how much time is remaining or atleast unban

How about you accept the punishments given to you, tosspot?
Half the time I can't tell if you're shitposting, and you clearly have not learned anything. You should consider yourself lucky to only have gotten a one-week ban.

BlackWolf

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban (Ghost Shepherd)   Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:00 pm

I know it sounds very unprofessional I'm sorry it was just a small comment for a CSU
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Expired] Removal of Ban (Ghost Shepherd)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1