HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Moderator Application Biggie Smalls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Notorious B.R.L.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: [Accepted] Moderator Application Biggie Smalls   Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:03 pm

In-game Name: Biggie Smalls

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38809411

Have you donated: Yes

Where are you from/time zone: California/Pacific Standard

How long have you played: 10 1/2 months, sometime around May last year

How did you hear about FF: Was going through the gametype list & this gametype sounded like a falloutish rp server

How old are you: 16

Do you have a microphone: yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Chacon, Brig, Ice Frost, Coront, Bizzclaw, Ameno, Aesop, Red Cloud, Leon, Antwon, Spartan, Freeman, Techlord, & Nano. Also some retired/inactive staff as well

Have you played on any of our other servers: Not that I know of

Why you wish to be Moderator: I love and respect this community and I can help & support the community/server in multiply ways. I wish Support players and the staff at any time in any way. I'm on TS and the server a lot and there are a couple people that usually come to me in game and TS to ask for help or advice if they cant reach a staff member even if its losing something or trying to be RDMed from false hit or something even though i can't help with refunding or helping with a rdm situation they still ask for help or if I can get a staff member (most of the time its usually at night or at noon PST). I just recently realized this so I asked a few staff and I figured why not try for moderator.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: If you know me I'm on TS and the server quite often whenever I'm not doing HW, hanging with friends, or dealing with sports, and at this time I'm done with sports sense my basketball season is over so I'm available for quite a while. With all the situations I talked about above in the last topic I would actually be able to help a lot more with all that stuff. I know practically all the rules and warn new players about some of them when they first start. I know there are some annoying, stupid, & ridicules admin sits and I feel like i would be able to maintain the situation well but that's the point of being mod its to help in the best way possible and deal with all of those. I want to help these new players maintain there mentality so they don't freak out and get pissed over something not major and help them feel happy, fun, & enjoy there experience on the server like I did, because I experienced some of this when first playing but great staff helped me a lot through my first month playing which made me stay

Anything else you want to add: I like to have lots fun on the server but on a more serious note I want to help and do my part on the server as a staff member by improving the community. I know we won't be accepting moderator applications for a while I just wanted to put this up so people have more time to look at it.

Biggie Smalls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Biggie Smalls   Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:04 pm

+1 He would also be a great help with us other mods. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Biggie Smalls   Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:52 pm

He's a beautiful creature just kidding. Everytime that i'm on the server he is there. I think that he will be excellent moderator +1

EX-Staff Member, I was demoted because I choose over anime and reading light novels than to play Fallout Decay for a long time, in other words, being inactive for all eternity that's the reason, folks!
See how many anime I finish!
See how many Light Novel I finish!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Warren

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Biggie Smalls   Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:02 pm

+1 He would make a very good moderator, he knows the rules and can rp very well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stocker

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Biggie Smalls   Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:05 pm

I don't know him that well but he's active a lot so +1, from me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel Reid
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Biggie Smalls   Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:20 pm

Yes.

CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Biggie Smalls   Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:55 am

Already helps out staff with sits/gives advice on rules. Roleplays a bunch and is a great member of the server. #+1
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Antwon Anvari

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Biggie Smalls   Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:28 am

+1 I've seen Biggie around a while and he knows the rules so i think we should give him a shot

:F|F: Price
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Biggie Smalls   Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:08 pm

+1 I think Biggie has been around for a long time and is a great player at heart. Hes almost always online and cares about the community. He is very level headed and almost never takes anything from IC to OOC like some certain folks do.I think more of us should be good players like him. Ive never seen him in an admin sit or neither have I heard him get into trouble for anything at all. I think he is more than qualified for a staff position. Goodluck to ya Biggie!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Biggie Smalls   Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:55 pm

+1 Knows the rules well and an all-around fun guy, something I would like in a mod.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Biggie Smalls   Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:25 pm

[Accepted]

Come on the teamspeak, and we'll get you set up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Biggie Smalls   Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:20 pm

+jua- awwww damnit im too late

:F|F: Price
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Biggie Smalls   Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:37 am

"+jua- awwww damnit im too late"- said the brotherhood reinforcements to helios one...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Moderator Application Biggie Smalls
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1