HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Removal of ban [Frank Harrison]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
James King

PostSubject: [Accepted] Removal of ban [Frank Harrison]   Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:43 pm

Server: Postnukerp

SteamID : STEAM_0:1:47631677

Rp Name : Frank Harrison

Date of Incident : 2015-04-04

Time of Incident : Around 9:25

Time Zone : East Coast

Please explain what happend start to finish : I recently died after trying to kill someone who threatened me over resources (It was 9:17 when they warned me and i attacked at 9:18). His words were along the lines of "These are mine back the fuck off" And he pulled out a shotgun. I was saving up to buy a hardplate so i go to town and buy one before changing class to wastelander from scavenger as I was scavenger to collect resources faster. I then drive to town again to check on my vendor and a black screen comes up and my fps goes to 200. I restart Garry's mod as I thought this was some glitch but i come back and it says I'm banned. I couldn't leave this screen so i don't know who banned me or how long. I wasn't given an admin sit before I got banned and no admin talked to me so I'm really clueless about the situation.

Evidence to support this report : Logs as you can see the threat was within 5 minutes, so I don't know if the rules changed and I just didn't know it or what.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban [Frank Harrison]   Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:57 pm

I'll check the logs to see who banned you, and confront them about it. From the information provided here so-far, either we have a person who simply doesn't like you and is abusing their power, or a simple accident. I'll look into it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban [Frank Harrison]   Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:06 pm

What makes me a little salty is I didn't get any word about what happened. The weird bug with the black screen made it so I couldn't see who it was, why or how long.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban [Frank Harrison]   Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:31 pm

You aren't on the banlist, odd. You'll be unbanned until someone brings it up with me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Removal of ban [Frank Harrison]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1