kaetzel

PostSubject: [Shortened]Removal of ban Dinkleberg   Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:25 pm

Server:PostNukeRP

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:51816636

Your RP Name:Dinkleberg Turner

Date of incident:4/4/15, Saturday

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):Not a clue sorry '_'

Time Zone:Easter Standard Time

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: So i was playing on this server for the first time, probably about 45 mins and i was helping my new found friend find his car we ended up finding the people who had it and someone drew a gun so i tried hitting them with a machete and died after that i had to go to an early easter party with my family and come home around 11:23PM and find im banned.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:Sorry like i said was only on for about 45 mins then i had to go
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaetzel

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal of ban Dinkleberg   Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:26 pm

Side Note: Please dont take this as being disrespectful or disregarding i dont mean to sound rude nor do i believe the banning staff was in the wrong i just really enjoy the serevr and not knowing why i was banned owuld like to be unbanned htanks Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KorbinRock

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal of ban Dinkleberg   Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:43 pm

I recommend not using the emotes in the reply if you are adding anything like a side note, the admins and mods see it as "unprofessional" And will not see you fit to be unbanned. [This is not an insult, it is an attempt to help.] I also might recommend a grammar check like capitalization, from what I have heard from my friend Mathew and other appeals and such, great grammar and no emotes will GREATLY improve chances of an unban. Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Techlord9

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal of ban Dinkleberg   Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:45 pm

Ah yes. I banned you for attempting to rdm two people sitting in a shack where upon failing you immediately left.

Johann Liebert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal of ban Dinkleberg   Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:16 am

How long is the ban for?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Techlord9

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal of ban Dinkleberg   Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:24 am

I believe it was a week. I will shorten it when I'm on next.

Johann Liebert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zapper3000380900

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened]Removal of ban Dinkleberg   Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:24 pm

I was one of the victims of your attack Dinkleberg. Me and Mike Mcquire, were in our house when you and another guy in power armor barged in. He said you weren't with him, and that he was looking for a vehicle. You walked up to me, holding a machete, and started slashing. The guy in power armor and my friend Mike had to kill you for trying to RDM me. Afterwards, the guy in power armor restablished he wasn't with you, and you then left the server. Our neighbor at the time, who goes by the RP name of Prof. Wilson Grayes would've been a witness to whether anyone found their vehicle or not, but he had his own Red Van and that couldn't have been yours. I reported in the @ chat that a guy named Dinkleberg Turner tried to RDM me with a machete( The Admin that reached my message was Johann Liebert from the faction Nova Ukraina). The reason we had our weapons drawn out was because you guys bursted into our home( located at the time in the Homestead) and had no right looking into a place where a vehicle wouldn't fit. Along with what I said before, The guy in power armor said he wasn't with you, and was also the one that shot you down, along with my friend. This means that you straight-up RDM-ed us. You can't just start slashing at someone for pulling out a weapon in self-defense for invading into their home. You didn't even call raid. P.S. I am Morty Lenard
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Shortened]Removal of ban Dinkleberg
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1