HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Expired] Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sif Green
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover   Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:41 pm

lukevader24011 wrote:
Last time I'm posting why do you steal cars if you know your going to get shot and no one is going to pay you
The reason he does this is simply because he is baiting either the victim into being killed by him, or the victim sending a hitman so he can kill the hit man. I am a victim of his thievery which he has done more than once, where sometimes he will even have someone else helping him from his own community to kill the hit man or victim if he comes after them. He sometimes will not even steal a car, and instead bait by placing his vendor right next to mine or against it basically which causes me to place a hit on him since he won't take it away, which he also has done more than once.

CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover   Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:14 pm

I think we can all agree that this needs to stick, anytime we would raid you you'd take off all of your items, or have at the most just a gun on you, and I know you have more than that. Not only that, but you baited people to your base in hopes of killing them and getting better things, but as soon as anybody with the power to retaliate against you showed up, you just never replied to them or attempted to RP as a car thief in any way, none of the accusations against you are false.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vac

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover   Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:33 am

Warandally wrote:
I think we can all agree that this needs to stick, anytime we would raid you you'd take off all of your items, or have at the most just a gun on you, and I know you have more than that. Not only that, but you baited people to your base in hopes of killing them and getting better things, but as soon as anybody with the power to retaliate against you showed up, you just never replied to them or attempted to RP as a car thief in any way, none of the accusations against you are false.

Sif Green wrote:

The reason he does this is simply because he is baiting either the victim into being killed by him, or the victim sending a hitman so he can kill the hit man. I am a victim of his thievery which he has done more than once, where sometimes he will even have someone else helping him from his own community to kill the hit man or victim if he comes after them. He sometimes will not even steal a car, and instead bait by placing his vendor right next to mine or against it basically which causes me to place a hit on him since he won't take it away, which he also has done more than once.

lukevader24011 wrote:
Last time I'm posting why do you steal cars if you know your going to get shot and no one is going to pay you

So then by what you all are saying, people who loot chems with people already there should also be banned because technically they are baiting the first person to tell them to go away or I'll kill you so they to put a hitman on the first person there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover   Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:12 pm

If I'm not mistaken you cant hire a hitman for chems and Eugene has had more than one chance and like Warren said previously he doesn't rp as a thief at all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandbox

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover   Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:42 pm

Most of these posts rustled responses to using the scarce items I have and end up getting armies sent after me, but get upset thinking I had anything to begin with. cyclops Hard to RP when you have fully armored guys outside of your base struggling to cuss you out, followed by a raid and more foolishness afterwards because I stole a guy's car. If these terrible terrible actions were such a problem at the time, there should have been a nice sit a good many weeks ago.

The real problem here is that I got banned on the spot by Bizzclaw out of putative animosity when I had the guy's car locked up in my base for a fair amount of time before he started to assault me. Now after the affair, none of the staff are acknowledging the facts of that compelling day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover   Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:52 pm

You literally don't rp at all you, carter, and Leonard just bait
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vac

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover   Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:46 pm

lukevader24011 wrote:
You literally don't rp at all you, carter, and Leonard just bait

Not quite sure what you're on about this time as I don't bait anyone. The fact that you call me out on grounds with 0 supporting evidence is sad, pathetic, and this point rather predictable. You on the other hand rdm people, and fabricate stories about what actually happened to try to save your own ass. Should probably stop making false accusations or it might come back to bite you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover   Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:00 pm

I'm sorry vac one ban determines my personality who was the one who got permd now I'm not arguing anymore there's a lot of people who agree here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandbox

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover   Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:35 pm

Sandbox wrote:
My appeal is being neglected, and is being reviewed by a majority of people with biased opinions towards me. I was banned on the spot without any investigation prior to the decision made by James that day. I am requesting a fair trial of the alleged baiting from that day, specifically from an unbiased point of view.
An unbiased analysis from a staff member would be greatly appreciated.

*Bump* Talking things over would probably be the best solution.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpRaY_N_PrAy

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover   Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:05 am

Sandbox wrote:

I've been lurking the entirety of this thread, and here's my two cents: Try again another time. It doesn't look like it's going anywhere, you're bumping it, and your ban was legitimate. Consistently hounding the community's only going to make it worse.
As they say in Shawshank, come back when you're rehabilitated.

Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover   Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:57 pm

Sandbox wrote:
An unbiased analysis from a staff member would be greatly appreciated.

I'm sorry bud, but really the only person that has the right to unban you is Bizzclaw or someone else with Bizzclaw's permission, seeing as how he banned you in the first place.

You're gonna have to talk to him instead of a staff member.

EDIT: To the two people who are arguing over trivial things such as "Who got banned and who got banned more", please stop. You really are not accomplishing anything. If you continue to argue in this thread, you WILL be reprimanded.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandbox

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover   Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:41 pm

SpRaY_N_PrAy wrote:
Sandbox wrote:

I've been lurking the entirety of this thread, and here's my two cents: Try again another time. It doesn't look like it's going anywhere, you're bumping it, and your ban was legitimate. Consistently hounding the community's only going to make it worse.

If I felt the ban was legitimate and fairly decided, I wouldn't be appealing in such a distraught manner. I had been spoken to beforehand about my actions and since had been following the rules, and what was specifically requested of me by Nightmare and Bizzclaw very carefully. What I am only really able to conclude at this point is, because of my previous choices and status in the community, a verdict was set on me without hesitation when I did not act in such a manner.

I've tried getting in contact with James and received no response. Where do I go from here? :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpRaY_N_PrAy

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover   Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:22 am

Sandbox wrote:
SpRaY_N_PrAy wrote:
Sandbox wrote:

If I felt the ban was legitimate and fairly decided, I wouldn't be appealing in such a distraught manner. I had been spoken to beforehand about my actions and since had been following the rules, and what was specifically requested of me by Nightmare and Bizzclaw very carefully. What I am only really able to conclude at this point is, because of my previous choices and status in the community, a verdict was set on me without hesitation when I did not act in such a manner.

I've tried getting in contact with James and received no response. Where do I go from here? :/

That's probably for a reason. They believe your ban is legitimate (and so does everyone else, as far as I know.)
I for one am getting sick of this even seeing this thread. Don't work harder, work smarter, by playing something else for a good while and then come back and appeal again.
I have no idea how I can convey this to you, but I will repeat myself anyway.
I don't think your ban will be lifted for a while, especially because of your history of being a nuisance. The evidence is all around you and you've read it probably over and over. Just. deal. with. it.
I'm out of this topic.

James King

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover   Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:32 am

Sandbox wrote:
Server: PNRP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20350176

Your RP Name: Eugene Toppleover

Date of incident: 4/4/15

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 1-2 pm

Time Zone: Eastern

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:
    I created a base on rp_mojave and decided to start stealing cars as usual. I jump inside of (something Zion's?) car, which is the same as my VIP roadrunner flame, with him in the driver's seat to try stealing it if he gets out. He seems to not care that I'm in his car, and doesn't say anything to me. He then takes off into town and the moment he gets out, I move to the driver's side and drive away to my base at the tall tower right of spawn. I successfully make it to my base and store the car inside. I fiddle with my inventory and adjust some props, and need to give some ammo to my friend at town.

Upon arriving at the town, the owner of the car that I stole notices me, and approaches me asking where his car is, no gun in hand, but in an aggressive tone. I run away in the opposite direction and get behind a wall for safety, manage drop my car down, and retreat away back to my base. I decide to wait a bit, and try going back to town from another direction meet up with my friend in town, but this time the guy starts to shoot at me, so I turn around and drive away again. To confirm who it is shooting at me, I drive back to get his name, and community.

I drive back to my base, and he is following me, so I stop behind my building and watch him from a distance. I drive by who I believe is him, which it is, and get fired upon again, so I retreat the front of my base with this information in-front of the small booth to get ready to shoot him back. I wait for him to get closer to my base, and kill him with my pistol. I then take his suitcase's contents and go back into my base to sort things out and store some things in my car's trunk.

A short while after, James Keith brings me to him and asks why I killed this man. I reply, he was shooting at me so I killed him with a desert eagle. He says alright and sends me back, however after a few minutes I get brought back. I'm told I'm not allowed to switch seats in cars like that because the car mod is currently bugged and you are unable to kick people out of your vehicle. Not knowing that was against the rules, I say I did not know that and will give his things back, so I spawn my car. Being the same as his, he mentions his car is the same as mine in voice chat. While getting his items out, I hear James say in surprise that I already had a car, and stops talking. Before I can get anything out of my car, or explain I was using my own car to drive around, or anything at all, I am permanently banned for the reason baiting. I honestly was trying my hardest to not break any of the server rules, and just want to be allowed back on the server again, although it seems I have left a terrible impression on many people... Thank you for reading these multiple paragraphs, and hopefully this clears things up.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:
    A new rule was added right after my ban: "While you can steal someone's car, if you do you cannot retaliate in any way when they attack you until you have left the car and have been away from it for over a minute. Stealing someone's car and then killing them after they shoot at you would be considered baiting. You can only retaliate if they have shot at you when more than one minute has passed. In relation to this, if someone steals your car, you're free to kill that person for the next five minutes, however, just to clarify, they will be able to retaliate, but only if you attacked them AFTER one minute has passed. Once five minutes has passed, a bounty hunter can still do the job."
Additionally, my previous forum account was banned, so I was unable to post an appeal.
. Wait I always remembered being able to kick people out with alt and then 2 3 4 5 etc, idk if this was around at that moment though. I'm not going to give support for or against this however.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vac

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover   Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:38 pm

SpRaY_N_PrAy wrote:
Sandbox wrote:
SpRaY_N_PrAy wrote:
Sandbox wrote:

That's probably for a reason. They believe your ban is legitimate (and so does everyone else, as far as I know.)
I for one am getting sick of this even seeing this thread. Don't work harder, work smarter, by playing something else for a good while and then come back and appeal again.
I don't think your ban will be lifted for a while, especially because of your history of being a nuisance. The evidence is all around you and you've read it probably over and over. Just. deal. with. it.
I'm out of this topic.

So then why doesn't bizz say that so he can stop beating a dead horse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandbox

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover   Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:04 pm

Vac wrote:
SpRaY_N_PrAy wrote:
Sandbox wrote:
SpRaY_N_PrAy wrote:
Sandbox wrote:

I'm out of this topic.

So then why doesn't bizz say that so he can stop beating a dead horse.

I would like to speak to you James/Nightmare about this sometime. If we could arrange a time to talk on Teamspeak it would be most beneficial. My requests to converse on Teamspeak have been ignored, but I'm sure we could work something out...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover   Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:47 am

I strangely remember yelling at you to calm this shit down before.... I suppose you didnt listen..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandbox

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover   Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:34 am

Blackhawkdownabc wrote:
I strangely remember yelling at you to calm this shit down before.... I suppose you didnt listen..
If asking politely is not calm then courts would be chaos. I'm only asking to speak to @Nightmare and @Bizzclaw on Teamspeak because my previous requests to speak have been ignored.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover   Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:41 am

I agree with what coront says you should wait for a while. This was the second time you got banned for the same thing. I suggest you wait a couple of months.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover   Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:05 pm

Sandbox i meant that ive banned you for things like this before, I just want to know why you keep trying to do this stuff..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandbox

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover   Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:29 pm

Blackhawkdownabc wrote:
Sandbox i meant that ive banned you for things like this before, I just want to know why you keep trying to do this stuff..

Forgive me, I didn't know you were Elder Leon Prince. That makes more sense now. Going out and about stealing brings a thrill to the often dull days in the wasteland. At one point I scavenged, trained and mostly stayed out of people's business, and occasionally participated in RP scenarios/events. I have made bad decisions before and was spoken very sternly about those matters and stopped acting in such ways.

The reason I was banned was because I stole a guy's car who ended up noticing me in town much later. I was then attacked, and managed to kill him as he followed me. The conviction was then stamped as baiting, and I was banned. I'm trying to appeal here because I'm not very keen on losing my ability to play on Frostburnt, especially since I was following the written rules to the best of my knowledge.

If that was not noticeable when I complied and accepted the requests made during the admin sit to give back the guy's items, and noted I was unaware when @Bizzclaw told me that switching to the driver seat and stealing the vehicle was an exploit at the time, then now it should be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpRaY_N_PrAy

PostSubject: Re: [Expired] Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover   Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:16 pm

It's not going to happen any time soon. It might not even happen at all.
Get over it Sandbox.
This is the consequence.
Flooding the forums isn't going to help anymore at this point.
Zero csc/admin supports and a few negative responses.
Doesn't look like it's going to happen at all, actually.

[Expired] Removal of Ban Eugene Toppleover
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2