HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Removal of ban Fade Attano

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: [Denied] Removal of ban Fade Attano    Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:49 pm

Title for thread should be: Removal of ban (your name here)

Server: FrostBurnt RP Enchanced Server

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:64030449

Your RP Name:Fade Attano or Fade

Date of incident: Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:00 pm Time I got banned from player report

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 3/31/2015 not sure around what time

Time Zone:Pacific Standard Time

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:(Ban time was a Week.) So basically Carter made a player report on me for killing him supposedly for a invalid reason. The reason I killed him was because he shot me atleast once or twice with a lead based weapon and shot warran point blank with a barret 100% Guaranteed. During the interview with coront he never asked me whether it was less than 5 minutes or not. And in his decision he decided that we Quote "If someone shoots you, you fight back on the spot, you don't wait 6 minutes". Which was really less than 5 minutes. Also he had a barret in his death case. As for the Gatling laser ti was on top of that but we killed him mainly because of the barret and shooting me. The proof he provided is lacking since his suitcase covers the screen and is only 45 seconds and doesn't show the part where he shot him point blank with a barret how did he manage that I don't know. I don't kill anyone for any reason, I only kill people for valid reasons not just because I want there armor. I don't think the ban was right because the lack of proof he provided basically it's my word against his. I'm not making anything up. I wish to play on the server and continue following the rules again I don't kill anyone just because I want to.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:
http://www.frostburnt.com/t2182-banned-player-abuse-report-fade

I understand the format
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vac

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Fade Attano    Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:30 pm

You rdmed me and deserve your ban, lying will not get you anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Fade Attano    Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:50 pm

I can say the same for you since you cut a video that literally last 45 seconds if it was the whole thing you would literally see yourself shooting warren point blank. Do you have any external witnesses because there was more people in that cave then my faction and yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vac

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Fade Attano    Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:02 pm

lukevader24011 wrote:
I can say the same for you since you cut a video that literally last 45 seconds if it was the whole thing you would literally see yourself shooting warren point blank. Do you have any external witnesses because there was more people in that cave then my faction and yourself.

I have a demo that clearly shows that I did not shoot any of the people you claim I did, I can post it if that will get you to stop lying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Fade Attano    Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:03 pm

Before I bring up my inital reason first off you lied to staff because coront said you told him you shot one with us with a gatling and now my main reason Yea you did shoot Warran point blank with a barret and the proof is it was in your death case. Also is this another cut out video?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vac

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Fade Attano    Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:07 pm

lukevader24011 wrote:
Before I bring up my inital reason first off you lied to staff because coront said you told him you shot one with us with a gatling and now my main reason Yea you did shoot Warran point blank with a barret and the proof is it was in your death case. Also is this another cut out video?

So you're saying the reason why you were banned is a lie and the admins are out to get you? Also just because I had a barret in my death case doesn't mean I shot someone, lol. I wasn't the only one using a barret at the event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Fade Attano    Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:12 pm

Vac wrote:
lukevader24011 wrote:

So you're saying the reason why you were banned is a lie and the admins are out to get you? Also just because I had a barret in my death case doesn't mean I shot someone, lol. I wasn't the only one using a barret at the event.

I'm not saying that where in my post do you see i'm putting admins are out to get me, Second we saw you shoot warren with a barret you literally can't deny that fact not sure why your still complaining about that, we shot you in under a 5 MINUTE period Yes or No, it's a simple question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Fade Attano    Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:42 pm

Alright, here's the full part of the demo where you guys go into the cave. NOWHERE does it show him shooting any player with a barret. In the beginning, he shoots one of your guys with a gatling laser, and that's it. I will admit, in the beginning of this case, (The initial player report against you), I was a little lazy and put it off for awhile (That's why it took so long to have a verdict on it). But, now i'm back to full-time working again, and after a thorough analyzation, I can clearly see that you were trying to get an excuse to obtain his armor/weapon (Because you only attacked after he took out his barret). As I said before; "If you get shot, you attack back immediately". Sure, I said 6 minutes, but that was an example of time.

If you want me to even put your interview of you saying how he shot your guys oh-so-many times, I can.

Please do not exaggerate what really happened to seem in the right, it's basically the same thing as lying. If you have a video of your own to rebuttal this, please provide it. You're lucky I don't extend your ban time for trying to lie twice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Fade Attano    Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:44 pm

I believe Luke should be unbanned, honestly that video shows nothing, and even if there was something to see, theirs a loot interface dead in the middle of the screen. Those 45 seconds of clip can't prove that he didn't shoot anybody. What we really need to see is a longer length video, but I'm assuming that's not possible. +1 on this unban request.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Fade Attano    Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:45 pm

Look what I just posted :/

That's five and a half minutes of video, showing how Vac only shot you guys once. If the video really is showing "Nothing", then that only proves my point further.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Fade Attano    Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:48 pm

Alright, I guess I can't argue with the full video. Thanks. I think we posted at almost the same time, sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Fade Attano    Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:53 pm

It's fine. I suspected that you hadn't seen it at first, just had to make sure to comment on it if you actually had
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Fade Attano    Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:17 pm

I would like to apologize because we were certain he shot warren, and we had some faulty information on teamspeak at the time again apologies I was going off what was said on team speak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Fade Attano    Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:38 pm

Fade, take this as a lesson learned; you don't bring things you "heard on the teamspeak" as a defense to being banned. You have to use cold hard facts.

Please don't do this in the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Fade Attano    Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:44 pm

I understand in the future I will not go off teamspeak instead let that person handle it themselves unless of course I witnessed it, I don't want to be seen as a lying player for future reference, Again I apologize and will never happen again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Removal of ban Fade Attano
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1