HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Suggestion: Stealth-boy and Selling items to vendors.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KorbinRock

PostSubject: Suggestion: Stealth-boy and Selling items to vendors.   Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:00 pm

I was thinking it would be a great feature to add the Stealth Boy for raid purposes.
Buffs: Makes you partially invisible for 2-3 minutes, (You are a haze, not COMPLETELY invisible, and you flash when shot.)
Rechargeable.
Required class to make it: Scientist.
Debuffs: Gives you the motion blur effect, kind of like in a Radstorm but without all the trippy colors. Brings your health down by Say... Maybe 25% Or 15%.
Selling items to vendor: I was thinking when you E'd some ones vendor, there would be an option to offer an item. When the owner of the vendor checks the vendor they can check out the offered items. And either decline it or accept it. But there would be a limit of 5 items as to prevent massive spam to the vendor.
                                                       Thanks for reading my suggestion, Have a nice day.
-KorbinRock
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roachmanfp

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Stealth-boy and Selling items to vendors.   Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:06 pm

*Bump*
Good idea, now I dont have to spend days making a pac that does it only to find out it is against the rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KorbinRock

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Stealth-boy and Selling items to vendors.   Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:14 pm

A reply finally? I think my heart is going to stop!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Stealth-boy and Selling items to vendors.   Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:57 pm

+Support for Stealth Boy item,
-Support for health nerf.

Tactical Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Stealth-boy and Selling items to vendors.   Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:02 pm

There needs to be some sort of nerf if you're going to use an item like this. Just imagine if you went to war with someone and everyone in the war use stealth boys without any debuffs. It'll be terrible.

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Stealth-boy and Selling items to vendors.   Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:12 pm

I think this isn't a good idea at all.

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Stealth-boy and Selling items to vendors.   Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:55 pm

Tactical Bacon wrote:
There needs to be some sort of nerf if you're going to use an item like this. Just imagine if you went to war with someone and everyone in the war use stealth boys without any debuffs. It'll be terrible.

How about "Stealthsuit Armor" that has riot-level protection? Expensive, low protection, stealthy.

KorbinRock

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Stealth-boy and Selling items to vendors.   Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:25 pm

Are we going to ignore the idea of selling items to vendors...? Anyways, I think the stealthsuit armor would be a lot better actually, and make it so a Scientist has to make it. And the items it would cost is a battery, pulse battery, a new item maybe called a broken stealth boy (gotten from scavenging randomly.) And it would weigh say... 10-15 pounds???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Stealth-boy and Selling items to vendors.   Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:47 pm

No thanks, being harder to see would honestly be better then having a hard suit. Just get your sniper and stay a good distance away from your target and bam you win. Honestly why would this need to be added besides being overpowered?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KorbinRock

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Stealth-boy and Selling items to vendors.   Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:17 pm

That's why it was a suggestion, this gamemode is based off of Fallout. And I was actually hoping it wasn't ONLY the stealthboy getting noticed, but offering items to a vendor is what I really wanted the most.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Yakov

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Stealth-boy and Selling items to vendors.   Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:13 am

KorbinRock wrote:
That's why it was a suggestion, this gamemode is based off of Fallout.

The original postnuke lore isn't based off of Fallout's.
Postnuke has still retained some aspect of originality, just not through items and some NPCs.

R.I.P. Postnuke's lore 2015

KorbinRock

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Stealth-boy and Selling items to vendors.   Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:20 am

I still want to offer items to vendors......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Stealth-boy and Selling items to vendors.   Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:51 pm

Stealth boys -1
vender buy offer +1

StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Stealth-boy and Selling items to vendors.   Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:18 pm

we have fallout-replicas of items because The work well, are good models, fit in (you would not believe how hard it is to find a good gmod model and anim that isnt fallout based), and is easy to port without having to do 2k days of coding. (plus James finds a way to find this content for you guys, it was difficult to find those models and anims lemme tell you, it was like a friggen treasure hunt for a full century for james)

I do like the vending machine idea though

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KorbinRock

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Stealth-boy and Selling items to vendors.   Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:22 pm

Yay, I just want the vendor idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Suggestion: Stealth-boy and Selling items to vendors.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1