PostSubject: [Expired]Ban removel of James monroe   Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:32 am

Server:Post nuke

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:26652185

Your RP Name:James monroe

Date of incident:april 11

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 2:00 am

Time Zone:rocky mountain

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:
Upon being on the server for about an hour i find out from a random player 1 of my members was killed by the group bandito's, so talon company who had wanted revenge for a player of their own joined together to hunt them (talon and valkyrie are allies) . upon finding that they have been in an admin sit, we continued to wait for them to leave so as we could contine our 5 mins of revenge time, 2 of the 3 were released but we were waiting for there 3rd member so as to continue the timer. Randomly the two with us started running away we gave chase,  they split and i went after gunther, while talon member chased the other. I found gunther hiding and gave him an ingame chat text warning to stop now, and to (quit running from me) in voice. He started running from which in turn i shot at him, he managed to get away through a door as i gave chase i was hit from behind. I turned to see the 2 other members form their group directly behind me i turned and engaged them( at this time talon company catchs up and shoots down gunther whos running) i kill the two attacking me. talon and my group spilt the gear and are called for admin sit. We claimed talon's vengence which was invalid and my groups vengence was invalid becuase not being able to prove time left to complete our vengence. I tryed to claim i gave gunther a warning to stop running but was told i can't give that warning. I tryed to claim it was part of the rp but was told no. ( these were all the reason i had thought it was a valid kill.)

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:Admins on at the itme were chacon, paladin, and leon
At the time i thought that talon's and I killing the banditos was valid. I did not know that it was invalid and awsw to late to go back. I was banned for 7 days and request not to be unbanned but for a shortened time on the ban.
Thank you for taking the time to read my request.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Ban removel of James monroe   Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:38 am

okay. one needs a lot of editing and two lets see what the staff think about all this. i stand by my choice and the ban. i am not a man of favorites, i am here to do my job, i say this because if it was the other side in yours shoes and vice versa the other side would have faced the same thing, no matter if your my friend or not my job comes first and the community.

Last edited by Mr.Chacon on Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Ban removel of James monroe   Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:41 am

7 days for RDM?

That's a bit much...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Ban removel of James monroe   Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:43 am

Coront wrote:
7 days for RDM?

That's a bit much...

he killed 2 people and the max ban for RDM is 7 days. i was going to give him 14 but i gave him 7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Ban removel of James monroe   Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:09 am

I am aware, but the usual ban time for single RDM is 2 days. RDMing twice should be around 3-5 days
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiner

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Ban removel of James monroe   Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:14 am

I am only asking for the shotening becuase There was no way to disprove or prove that revenge kill from my group was valid, and i tryed to rp it. plus i killed the two after they attacked me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Ban removel of James monroe   Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:04 pm

Shortening your ban by 2 days.

Last edited by Coront on Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiner

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Ban removel of James monroe   Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:12 pm

Thank you for takign the tiem to go over it and taking care of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Ban removel of James monroe   Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:23 pm

You do realize Coront that he held guys at gunpoint then killed them for a random player telling him they killed his friend before he got on? I thought 7 days was pretty justifidf considering I myself banned him last weekend but gave him a break because it was easter. Ask me or Chacon or Crucible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Ban removel of James monroe   Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:01 pm

Aren't you suppose to hire a hitman if it's been more than 5 minutes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel Reid
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Ban removel of James monroe   Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:58 pm

Coront, did you ask or talk to any of the administrators involved before making your call? No knock on you, I just feel like you should have done that.

Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Ban removel of James monroe   Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:50 pm

Price wrote:
You do realize Coront that he held guys at gunpoint then killed them for a random player telling him they killed his friend before he got on?

Ooh, I am never going to trust what the ban appeal "victim" says again. Sorry for jumping the gun on this one guys.

Shiner, you do realize that leaving out crucial details is the same as lying in my book, right? The fact that you even went along after I said it was "just RDM" and not telling me it was also metagaming doesn't help. At all.

Should we extend his ban? I'll leave the verdict to you guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Ban removel of James monroe   Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:25 pm

Coront wrote:
Price wrote:
You do realize Coront that he held guys at gunpoint then killed them for a random player telling him they killed his friend before he got on?

Ooh, I am never going to trust what the ban appeal "victim" says again. Sorry for jumping the gun on this one guys.

Shiner, you do realize that leaving out crucial details is the same as lying in my book, right? The fact that you even went along after I said it was "just RDM" and not telling me it was also metagaming doesn't help. At all.

Should we extend his ban? I'll leave the verdict to you guys.

and i should inform you that RDM according to bizz can be 7 days max. i did what i felt as right after to of our staff members could not solve the issue i had to step in and put it to an end. you and i can talk details later but i was only doing my duty to the server as a staff member and i even want over the details with Bizz after i banned him. no matter what tho i am on your side Coront i am just in forming you about what happened and that RDM can be up to 7 days depending on what happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiner

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Ban removel of James monroe   Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:04 pm

I never meta gamed. I don't know where that even came in... I got told by random player that those guys had killed 1 of my members just a min ago. I foudn them in an admin sit was waiting for them to leave. I never meta gamed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Ban removel of James monroe   Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:32 pm

Shiner wrote:
I never meta gamed. I don't know where that even came in... I got told by random player that those guys had killed 1 of my members just a min ago. I foudn them in an admin sit was waiting for them to leave. I never meta gamed

you had no proof of that. unless you can bring me a text log of "a random" saying that happened then sure it would be okay. and if you had proof of it not being out of your 5 minute time span, until then this was indeed RDM until proven other wise. it does not matter if it was meta or not. even Bizz agreed with this ban and the time i have given you for it. this is where i stand. if you going to kill someone bring proof to the table and not just words, because words just make it a pain in the ass to do my job. all you have to do is bring a text log of said witness and all would have been prevented but you had no such text of this so you had no proof who told you, when they told you, and if it was not just one of your man telling you and you went out for blood to get some free gear. in sits like this it is a big picture made of smaller pictures and i have to piece it together and in the end i went with the side that had the most evidence and staff backing it just like any staff member would do. if the higher ups want to shorten your ban then that is up to them and i will not argue with it because i respect them and the choices they make but i stand by the 7 days i gave you but i will be honest i would have given you 14 if i am not the man i am, and trust me i was planing on giving you 14. this conversation is over and i stand by my choices and my words and others can agree or disagree with me but i was the one that had to end all the crap last night that was going on for an hour and a half because of of the killing that were committed last night by you. i may be harsh but i get the job done and do it by the book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiner

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Ban removel of James monroe   Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:09 am

The person told me in voice so can't provide a text log. Sorry for bothering you with it, at the time i had thought the kill was legal but it was not i agreed that i was wrong. I am just asking for the shorten ban time becuase of misunderstanding where i had thought i had done nothing wrong and was showed by you that i was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Expired]Ban removel of James monroe
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1