HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Expired]2nd Removal of Ban Ghost Shepherd

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlackWolf

PostSubject: [Expired]2nd Removal of Ban Ghost Shepherd   Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:35 am

Server PostNukeRP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41344502
Your RP Name: Ghost Shepherd

Length of ban: Perm
Date of incident:4/12/15
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 9-10ishPM
Time Zone: Mountain Time Zone (UTC-07:00)

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Before i start i want to say that this is not a argument on who is right or wrong this is just the part where there is no evidence and an admin told me that if there was it would be a punishment of 12Hrs (Raphael) the people who were in the admin sit at the time were killingkid and Mike Nespo supposedly they either think i shot them with a barrett which a noob player i don't think i can afford a barrett the story i told the admins that the only real evidence that I've got that could lead to suspicion was that i shot killingkid but because i was killing an npc and shot at him thinking it was alive Raphael said it was enough damage to kill a waste-lander but the issue with that he said "In the logs it doesn't say who killed you because its broken it doesn't even say you two died so it it'll be a 12hr punishment actually forget that there's really not that much evidence so i had to give away my own stuff because they were killed and was not supposed to looking the case even though i though they both died when i'm no-were near them except for Mike Nespo i really did not know why i had to refund this guy but if it were from a glitch i gave him my stuff then get banned for lying in an admin sit i don't how i was lying if that's all i saw but i just think it's a little harsh. See i got unbanned a couple days ago but it takes a glitch to get me permanent banned. So i really don't see a problem i was banned right on the spot even tho i did everything right. I'm sorry if i've lied to you in a way to make it sound like i was lying to you i don't know who banned me but i hope you understand that i've done all i can to stay out of trouble.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: Permanent (Lying in a adminsit)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]2nd Removal of Ban Ghost Shepherd   Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:35 am

If I can remember correctly (if it's what I'm thinking) I believe I killed killingkid early in the morning with a Barret accidently while taking down a conglomerate drop.

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]2nd Removal of Ban Ghost Shepherd   Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:58 am

Like you stated in your appeal it showed in the damage logs And enough damage to kill a wastelander. +/- support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackWolf

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]2nd Removal of Ban Ghost Shepherd   Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:00 am

John just said it was by accident I didn't mean any harm i was brought into this by mistake
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]2nd Removal of Ban Ghost Shepherd   Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:01 pm

Nono, that's if it was in the morning which I already talked to him about. Ingame name: Adam Carter

Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]2nd Removal of Ban Ghost Shepherd   Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:06 pm

Woah, permanent for lying? Geez. I'll have to look into it more though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]2nd Removal of Ban Ghost Shepherd   Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:08 pm

Coront wrote:
Woah, permanent for lying? Geez. I'll have to look into it more though.

i was told to perma ban him by Bizzclaw. i was only doing as i was asked by him. i can tell you the details but i want you to know i was only doing as asked by Bizz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]2nd Removal of Ban Ghost Shepherd   Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:13 pm

Oh, alright then. If it was a order from Bizz then I can understand that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel Reid
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]2nd Removal of Ban Ghost Shepherd   Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:21 pm

Ghost Shephard was also seen earlier that day abusing PAC hardcore, and was PAC banned by Bizzclaw himself.

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]2nd Removal of Ban Ghost Shepherd   Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:14 pm

No I got unbanned because i didn't know it was making an annoying noise with a rolling animation I don't remember any other
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]2nd Removal of Ban Ghost Shepherd   Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:00 pm

Nono, that's if it was in the morning which I already talked to him about.

Last edited by JohnWoodlock on Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackWolf

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]2nd Removal of Ban Ghost Shepherd   Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:08 pm

Its alright im just confused of this ban but I'm going to deal with it since people don't have to believe me
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Expired]2nd Removal of Ban Ghost Shepherd
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1