HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Shortened] Removal of ban (General Yuri Petriknov)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xmo

PostSubject: [Shortened] Removal of ban (General Yuri Petriknov)   Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:28 pm

Server: Postnuke RP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51507085

Your RP Name: General Yuri Petrinkov

Length of Ban: 1 Week

Date of incident: 4/12/2015

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): I don't remember exactly when but... (15:00-17:00)ish?

Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Alright, here I go. It all started in a bar. Tenno and Adam was there, and they rp "Kidnapped" me... Which to me didn't make any sense whatsoever, I've asked to leave numerous times... But they did not, and Tenno Threatened to hit me with his shieskebab. Tenno spawned a Bathtub, and told me to stand on it and look up so he could cut my throat open, and I refused, and asked to leave agian. They then told me to come with them or they would kill me, they brought me over to a Warehouse, and told me to take off my gear. I did, then they said "We're going to rape you" Then proceeded to punch me, I ran around the building begging to make them stop, but they wouldn't listen. Then a guy in a Hardsuit, came up to me, and punched me, killing me. (Don't remember who but oh well.). After that, I ran over to grab my stuff, I was salty after that.

Back to the bar, me and Tenno and a bunch of Nova Ukrania people were in there, and I got into a fight into them, everyone in there told me to attack, so I did. (Which was a great mistake and I am sorry). After I punched him, he punched back, (Which made me think this was a actual fight). He said things like "Oh this is tough love". So we started to fight, then I pulled out a bottle shank, because I was roleplaying in there, it was a bar, and I felt like it was appropiate. After killing him, I was pulled into a admin sit with FoldingFreeman, and we had a chat. He told me what I did wrong and I was given my one week ban. Even Tenno said, "Why don't you make it a Three day ban?", which suprised me. And a one week ban for a Punch/Bottleshank RDM is quite... Childish... To say the least. I feel like if a Different admin dealt with this situation, I would've been banned for 2-3 days. But 7 days? Pfttt.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: Tenno said "Make it 3 days" or something.

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban (General Yuri Petriknov)   Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:49 pm

Hostage taking isn't allowed and the people who kidnapped you didn't get banned, but again you did break nlr but I think the ban should be shortened. +Support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xmo

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban (General Yuri Petriknov)   Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:53 pm

lukevader24011 wrote:
Hostage taking isn't allowed and the people who kidnapped you didn't get banned, but again you did break nlr but I think the ban should be shortened. +Support
They were reviving me, but the revive failed, so I ran over there and retrieved my junk. Thanks for the support.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greg Crendle

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban (General Yuri Petriknov)   Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:01 pm

So I was there for the whole "rape thing". They brought yuri into a warehouse and were "raping him", punching him, and other stuff. They also had me in the warehouse because I ran in there to help yuri and they wouldn't let me leave at first but then they eventually did.

I don't see where yuri broke any rules though. He killed them for an RP reason. Wouldn't we all want to kill the thugs that raped us? Also he was banned for RDM (random death matching) killing someone who raped and kidnapped you is not RDM by any means. So I think Yuri was 100% in the right and all the other fellows involved were wrong. I don't think the others should be banned either because it was all in good fun until they started killing each other.

So in the end I think it was all in good fun and tutu should be unbanned and nothing should happen to the idiots who thought it was a good idea to do that in the first place. So +1 support for unbanning!

Auto correct on phones blows, at the end of the last paragraph  "tutu" is supposed to say Yuri
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitewood

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban (General Yuri Petriknov)   Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:05 pm

Kidnapping, Mugging and forced RP isnt allowed. Doing so from my observation and experience, the guilty party should be punished harshly. It also sounds like they were trying to take advantage and ruin the experience of a new player, Shame on them, and shame on Foldingfreeman for not talking things over with you.

Edit: Kidnapping and taking advantage of someone isnt called 'fun' as for Tenno and the other person, theyre the ones who should be banned for a week.

+Support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greg Crendle

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban (General Yuri Petriknov)   Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:39 pm

Yeah white wood I agree but I was just trying to be nice because I don't want to see anyone banned, but I suppose you're right and they should be banned, but I don't really care about them, I just want Yuri to be unbanned!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban (General Yuri Petriknov)   Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:54 pm

The kidnapping was Roleplay directed and more of a joke at the time, we didn't expect it to lead up to his death. In which I've already discussed with him over steam. The Rdm I did not witness but Tenno enjoys "Rp" scenarios. All in all Yuri is a great and contributive player who does not deserve this ban.
+Support
I believe his ban should be shortened
(If my opinion counts"

Also, Yuri is not a new player. He has more then most including myself.

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban (General Yuri Petriknov)   Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:26 pm

Yeah John that's what I was saying. It was all silly fun before the bans came out. I don't think anyone deserved to be banned in the situation, especially not yuri since he was the victim. He should be immediately unbanned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban (General Yuri Petriknov)   Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:29 pm

From this description, you did nothing wrong at all. I'll look into it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sif Green
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban (General Yuri Petriknov)   Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:57 am

I had a hit on Tenno for kidnapping Yuri and he didn't do nothing wrong in my opinion.

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban (General Yuri Petriknov)   Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:14 am

Hitler Yuri did nothing wrong and I believe this was an improper ban. Did FoldingFreeman listen to anything you had to say/pull you into a sit?
Also, Tenno's fuckery is expected to cause problems. inb4 Black Jesus

Xmo

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban (General Yuri Petriknov)   Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:22 pm

SpRaY_N_PrAy wrote:
Hitler Yuri did nothing wrong and I believe this was an improper ban. Did FoldingFreeman listen to anything you had to say/pull you into a sit?
Also, Tenno's fuckery is expected to cause problems. inb4 Black Jesus
Did FoldingFreeman listen to anything you had to say/pull you into a sit?
He did, but he just said, "Oh you rdmed, 1 week ban for you".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban (General Yuri Petriknov)   Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:22 pm

Woah woah woah, he didn't even let you defend yourself? Just banned you on the spot because one person told him you did something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Xmo

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban (General Yuri Petriknov)   Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:55 pm

Coront wrote:
Woah woah woah, he didn't even let you defend yourself? Just banned you on the spot because one person told him you did something?
He let me defend myself, but he didn't listen to me really, I said my story, and he just said "Yeah, but you still rdm". And what really ticks me off is that he gave me a 7 day ban for a minor rdm, Tenno didn't have stuff on him when I did rdm, I mean... James Monroe rdmed 2 guys and only got a 3 day ban. And also, may I add you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiner

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban (General Yuri Petriknov)   Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:25 pm

Leave me out of this thank you. and my ban was not for 3 days
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xmo

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban (General Yuri Petriknov)   Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:36 pm

Shiner wrote:
Leave me out of this thank you. and my ban was not for 3 days
Well it wasn't for a week, it was 5 days. And I was just using you as a example, no Intention of adding you into this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Strongdale

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban (General Yuri Petriknov)   Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:41 pm

BULLSHIT! WHAT DA FOOK?! Tenno can kidnap people and claim hes raping them and Sparta can't even fucking tell someone to get in an APC without a rule having to be changed......Wat the fook? Also why are you banned if you got kidnapped/raped? Last time I checked kidnap isn't allowed and you can be pretty badly punished for it. So if anything even though you did start a fight with them you kinda had a right too since they practically RDMED you which they did. they punched your ass for no reason...

Idk mang I don't get why you got banned here ._. +support for like shorten to one day or something since he did rdm...sorta..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban (General Yuri Petriknov)   Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:48 pm

Settled in Teamspeak, you'll be unbanned tomorrow.

[Shortened]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Xmo

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban (General Yuri Petriknov)   Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:04 pm

Coront wrote:
Settled in Teamspeak, you'll be unbanned tomorrow.

[Shortened]
Thank black Jesus afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Shortened] Removal of ban (General Yuri Petriknov)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1