Share | 

Less resource nodes?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sif Green
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Less resource nodes?   Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:43 pm

I feel like there has been a lot less resource nodes recently, which is harder to notice on smaller maps of course. Others have agreed with me, i'm just wondering if it was on purpose or if some of us are just seeing things.

PostSubject: Re: Less resource nodes?   Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:58 pm

You guys are probably standing around talking more then going scavenging, allowing the things to pile up in one location Smile

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sif Green
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Less resource nodes?   Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:25 pm

I'm serious though like especially from someone who drives around and scavenges a lot it just seems like theres been a lot less overall especially on the bigger type of maps. I know that stuff like NPCs were reduced on the silenthill map but maybe resources were too and it carried over, just a guess.

PostSubject: Re: Less resource nodes?   Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:38 pm

To my experience, it tends to be the bigger open maps that people can just drive around that resources get reduced a bit. Same goes for the really cramped maps.

Anyone remember omg city? I remember when we had the arachnid NPCs and we went on that map. So fun just holding them off Very Happy

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Less resource nodes?   Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:21 am

I've reset the resource count, it's possible the values we set from rp_silenthill (really low due to small map size) was never raised to fit with srp_chernobyl, which should have around 25-30 resources.

You can actually count the amount of resources nodes on the server yourself by opening your console with the [~] key and type "pnrp_countres" in the text box. It will print the amount of resource nodes in the chat box for you. This used to be an admin only command, but I made it public so people would have proof that the resource counts weren't as low as they where complaining about them being.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

Less resource nodes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: