HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

Fade's Journal Entry 4/16/ 2285

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Fade's Journal Entry 4/16/ 2285   Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:07 pm

2:46 P.M As we embark on the fort to see if we continue with our negotiations to benefit all in the wasteland we bring supplies to help the encampment inside.

3:48 P.M The same women from yesterday was still there we brought her some meat and supplies. A couple guys were already outside awaiting entrance but were denied which I found odd. We continued talking and ask if we may enter and continue but in which they denied.

4:24 P.M People were getting desperate outside and people wanted to get in to escape the harsh wastes these supplies seem to be only benefiting the guards and only a couple.

4:54 P.M All our peaceful offerings and negotiations aren't doing well they deny all of our requests and won't even try to negotiate. All of us are desperate our people are losing there humanity.

5:26 P.M As I write this entry what i'm about to do i'm not sure if i'll look like a hero to some and a villain to others, For those things I do not care what i'm about to do will benefit all in need in the wasteland rich,poor, and ghoul alike. I will start a revolution.

6:00 P.M As the sun starts to sit I gather a group of people some faces alike these people include us,Nova Ukraine, Mercenaries, a couple of wandering hobos, and more great factions because we can all agree on one thing... EVERYONE DESERVES COMPASSION.

6:21 P.M We start getting in positions we give them one more chance to open this place for everyone and we even offer to help bring more but they refused why I wonder greed, corruption, I do not know. One thing is for sure they don't want to. They fire the first shots and we start assaulting, A man with a hardsuit takes 3 of us out with a barret but luckily get patched and are put on the sides to be healed. A man with a hardsuit still continues to fight with them but later abandons the battle maybe due to cowardness. We successfully capture the base and let those unarmed free but it looked like a sentry went rogue and started killing a innocents which we took down the sentry and managed to safe what's left.

6:42 P.M We find the body of the leader of that encampment i'll never forget her face... Lucy was her name, I don't understand it drives me insane knowing why she didn't want to open that outpost to everyone and give supplies to all we even offered her a weekly SUPPLY Rations. I do not know but what I know is that I may be looked as a villian to some or a hero to others but one thing is for sure... We all took a part of this and made a wasteland more Humane we saved more lives then we could imagine, We still respect those inside who died. It's sad indeed but they were under a command because in the end, aren't we all humans?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fade's Journal Entry 4/16/ 2285   Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:54 pm

their*

Comrade Yakov

PostSubject: Re: Fade's Journal Entry 4/16/ 2285   Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:26 am

RedCloud wrote:
their*
10/10

Sif Green
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Fade's Journal Entry 4/16/ 2285   Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:34 am

>Man in a hard suit is a coward
>That man stood up to 2 clans to defend the poor
>That man fought 2 huge clans named immortal 50 and nova ukrania even killing some
>That man helped another escape too with him
>Man is me obviously

PostSubject: Re: Fade's Journal Entry 4/16/ 2285   Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:49 am

>Keeps dinging Barret shots at Sif laughing my ass off
>Drives around afterwards thinking about my plants I left inside
> Later I stumble into a sit watching Sifs hardsuit buddies trying to get everyone to shut up by looking towards the sun and letting the light reflect off the armor into everyone's eyes.
> Still laughing my ass off

"History is written by it's Victors"
-Somebody
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Fade's Journal Entry 4/16/ 2285   Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:01 am

You killed those innocents from a no faction person they were rescued from the supplies inside,and if you blame me for their deaths your at fault to those people had no more defense instead well it looked like the armor came first those supplies helped people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sif Green
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Fade's Journal Entry 4/16/ 2285   Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:34 am

Honestly not sure what you just said Fade.

PostSubject: Re: Fade's Journal Entry 4/16/ 2285   Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:46 am

Didn't Mike Nespo kill the innocents, though?

Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Fade's Journal Entry 4/16/ 2285   Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:54 am

He was executed afterwards and we patched up some survivors and directed a small carvan north where a abondon vault

Can any staff move this to postnuke general discussion?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fade's Journal Entry 4/16/ 2285   

Back to top Go down

Fade's Journal Entry 4/16/ 2285
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: