Share | 

The Refugee Camp

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: The Refugee Camp   Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:26 pm

What happened at that Refugee Camp that one fateful day? Well, ask the witnesses yourself, but you're going to get a lot of different stories, all of them are pretty much the same, it's just the ending that'll be different.

These are the facts:

-A woman, come to be known as Lucy, wanders into a desert and sets up shop in a factory. There are large walls and various guards placed along those walls.

-When people ask her of what she is doing, she tells them that her goal is to help the poor, and that she will refuse to help those that do not need help.

-She takes a few people in, letting them be taken care of. Free food, water, and medication is given to those she allows inside.

-She accepts a trade offer where for every three pieces of meat the Immortal 50 bring to her, she will give out a super stimpack in return.

Picture of the base outside of the factory at night:

-Later on, she has a new camp, set in a small old-world military outpost

-When asked about her goal, she has the same answer as she did last time; she tells them that her goal is to help the poor, and that she will refuse to help those that do not need help.

-Lucy accepts many more people this time, including a farmer who can produce fruit for the camp, it has became know that his name was Adam Carter

-When the Immortal 50 and Nova Ukraina ask to enter, she refuses and says they do not need help

-When Immortal 50 and Nova Ukraina are denied entrance, they demand to be allowed or they will take the camp by force

-Lucy Prepares to fight the two factions, gathering anyone who is willing to fight against the people threatening to attack

-There is a staircase installed in the back of the camp, which would allow anyone to escape the camp if they had started losing

-Battle Ensues

-Immortal 50 are held back by a man wielding a Barret 50 cal., some guards, and some refugees that are willing to fight

-Immortal 50 eventually break through, two men escape through the staircase, and make it out alive.

-Fade Attano; leader of the raid, tells everyone to not harm the innocents

-One man known as Mike Nespo kills all innocent and defenseless people that are remaining after the battle is over, except one who was hiding near the staircase.

-Immortal 50 leave camp after a while.

There are three known survivors of the Refugee Camp, it is unknown of their current state whether dead or alive.

Here are some things that were recovered after the battle were over:

"Death Note"

Death Note wrote:
Hello there, if you are reading this, I, Lucy Brant, Is dead.

I was a a leader of a Refugee Camp, trying to supply food to the poor. But, obviously something has stopped me from completing that goal.

When writing this note, I was preparing to defend an attack against a joint force of Immortal 50 and Nova Ukraina. They said they wanted to kill us because we won't give them supplies, which is bullshit.

Hopefully we won, if we did and I survived, this note will have been updated to include that I in fact, survived.

If you were the one who killed me, burn in hell you bandit.

Graveyard that was erected by people who saw the battle take place:

Lucy's Body:

Poem found laying near a grave:

The base at the military camp (After battle):

Last edited by Coront on Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sif Green
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: The Refugee Camp   Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:22 am

"As long as greed is stronger than compassion, there will always be suffering" -Rusty Eric

PostSubject: Re: The Refugee Camp   Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:15 am

Gucci In my Coochie, lemon lemon lemon apple sauce

-Adam Carter
(You'll understand when you hear him sing it)

Due respect to the people who died in the camp.

PostSubject: Re: The Refugee Camp   Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:33 am

Isn't Mike Nespo in the immortal 50? And he just killed the sole reason you all killed a Salvator without remorse?

Sif Green
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: The Refugee Camp   Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:36 am

Mike was in the immortal 50 but he started his own community

PostSubject: Re: The Refugee Camp   Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:39 am

Sif Green wrote:
Mike was in the immortal 50 but he started his own community

Told ya'll that was a fucking mistake, not kicking him sooner.

Last edited by SpRaY_N_PrAy on Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: The Refugee Camp   Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:01 am

Basically we took out all the supplies distributed it's rations to all members of the wastes poor,rich, and ghoul alike all people participated none had a second thought because we all think all humans deserve compassion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sif Green
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: The Refugee Camp   Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:13 am

Humans deserve compassion and you kill the poor who oppose the rich from taking from them. You all could of just let them thrive too.

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: The Refugee Camp   Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:21 am

The same was said about Robin hood you only wanted to help certain people we wanted a mutual benefit for both settlements yet you declined all these supplies were given to everyone... everyone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sif Green
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: The Refugee Camp   Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:51 am

Robin Hood steals for the poor from the wealthy, what happened here is the wealthy took from the poor. You are not Robin Hood.

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: The Refugee Camp   Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:58 am

[OOC]
I need to make some non hostile Fallout NPCs that can be controlled easily so you can do this event without crappy looking HL2 models.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Shiner

PostSubject: Re: The Refugee Camp   Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:12 am

Wow this is a super cool event (atlest i think its an event) Wish i could of been there. The valkyrie would of defended the camp till the last man!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sif Green
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: The Refugee Camp   Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:13 am

Thank you for the support Shiner, I thought everyone was against the poor attempting to survive.

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: The Refugee Camp   Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:45 am

you guys think we are bad,  we are saviors all those supplies helped save lives more than you have saved if you kept them only for yourselves we saved lives even if we had to kill a few who were armed the pros out weight the cons

"If you have never been a villian at a certain point on time, you will never be  hero. And the day you are a hero, You may become a villian the next day" - Carlos Ghosen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sif Green
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: The Refugee Camp   Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:26 pm

lukevader24011 wrote:
"If you have never been a villian at a certain point on time, you will never be  hero. And the day you are a hero, You may become a villian the next day" - Carlos Ghosen
Being a villain is a matter of opinion, for example you think it was wrong for me to protect the poor.
By the way no double posting.

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: The Refugee Camp   Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:30 pm

I'm not saying you were wrong but if you truly protected the poor instead of helping to evacute you ran away in coward Ness I guess that's up for you to decide
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sif Green
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: The Refugee Camp   Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:40 pm

If you are saying i'm not wrong then surely you must be for doing such a thing to those people. And I defended them all until I knew I was going to be outnumbered so I took the remaining survivor and escaped.

[OOC]
If the NPCs could escape with me I would of helped them too obviously.

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: The Refugee Camp   Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:00 pm

Only the wasteland can decide
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: The Refugee Camp   Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:27 pm

I feel like this should be noted to any who did not know;

I like to host interactive, where everything in the event is based off of player's reaction. The only part that would truly be scripted would be the beginning.

This means that I literally come up with what whoever I'm "Playing as" does as I go along.

This was the first time I ever did a 100% interactive event, all the others I did had some "reaction" parts here and there. The other reaction event I did was the first event I ever did. It was the Vortegaunt event, where I literally just placed down a couple vortegaunts in the wasteland, and had them walk around interacting with players. One person asked if we could bring them to the ship crash, I then had the vortegaunts say that they would bring them to the crash, but only after they were done resting. I then built a crash site in some abandoned part of the map where no-one was, set up some effects and enemies.

After this, I placed various props around the map that could be picked up via grav gun, they looked like thrusters, engine parts, etc.

When I was done setting up the ship crash, I had the vortegaunts to start moving around again, they and a group of players made the travel to the crash site. They fought the conglo that were investigating the ship (It was about 4 soldiers and a bunch of manhacks and roller mines), the vortegaunts helped fight too via shooting lasers and stuff. Some players got a case, and some more got ammo from inside the ship.

After that, the Vortegaunts tasked the players with finding parts so they could fix the ship. They found the parts and delivered them to the crash site, I de-activated the "broken" effects, picked up the ship, and activated the thrusters so it flew out of sight.

After that a hologram appeared and gave rewards only to those who helped the vortegaunts in their journey, not people who just sat there and did nothing.

The other event I did was a puzzle event for easter, it went pretty well too

Last edited by Coront on Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: The Refugee Camp   Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:05 pm

[OOC] It's a nice change of pace from conglo it was nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Refugee Camp   Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:09 pm

It was a sad day indeed, many died, and I, The rat, barely survived trying to evacuate a few and defending that place of salvation for many. And for many days after I mourned the deaths of the innocent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Refugee Camp   Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:28 pm

Btw I killed them because my robot was glitched on them XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: The Refugee Camp   Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:44 pm

Not exactly true, seeing as how you reported that one was invincible, and when I fixed that, you shot him in the head
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sif Green
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: The Refugee Camp   Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:04 am

Pressing F2 on a robot sure is difficult.

Ban

PostSubject: Re: The Refugee Camp   Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:31 am

Nespo confirmed for shameful murderer.

At least be proud of being evil, you huge gaping woman genitalia.

PostSubject: Re: The Refugee Camp   

Back to top Go down

The Refugee Camp
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: