Server: Frostburnt Foundation-PostNukeRP Overhauled

Your SteamID: ArmedMilitia
Your RP Name: Maj. Dic

Date of incident: 07.08.2013
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 23:59
Time Zone: GMT-5 (EST)

THE EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
------------------------
I changed my skin to charple, my rpname to terry the terrorist, and killed a member of 117th legion, a warring community. I was then banned for a day, without warning, for changing my skin and rpname. I wasn't aware this was against the rules, and I find that the reason to ban me was simply an attempt of Chris Maverick to remove me from the server because our faction had not yet surrendered to his over some petty in-game RP dispute. This is no reason to ban someone.

SO WAIT, WHY DID YOU CHANGE YOUR SKIN TO CHARPLE and your RPname to Terry The Terrorist?
---------------------------
I am a member of a faction in a war with 117, the United States Army. This war has developed into brutal, guerilla warfare. Because of this, and because neither side wishes to follow the geneva convention (As Chris Maverick previously stated to me), our soldiers will not stay in uniform (this just makes us easily identifiable to the enemy). We use black charple skins instead to blend into the darkness, reflecting the brutal hell of war. The name change is simple: The US army is no longer a large organized force relative to other powers in the game. In order to win the war, or at last convince the leaders of enemy communities it is not worth fighting, we have to resort to insurgent tactics (IE organized acts of terror on the enemy). Thus the name Terry the Terrorist was born.

CONCLUSION
-------------------------
I did not break the rules. I was not given a warning for breaking said nonexistent rule. I was not given a chance to explain my motives.  I was banned for one day. If this isn't mods going a little bit on the crazy side, I don't know what is. It's hard to build up a community while mods bend the rules to their own ends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Removal of ban (ArmedMilitia)   Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:20 am

If it's a day ban, then it's not a big deal. Just wait it out.

Also, I don't like how you accused the staff of bending the rules to their will. Shots fired.
We don't do anything of the sort. If something like that does happen, then it is not tolerated and that admin/mod will have some form of punishment.

[Appeal denied]

[Alaska] Removal of ban (ArmedMilitia)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1