Marcus Saint

Date of incident:
4/19/15

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):
Approximately anywhere from 22:00-23:00 hrs

Time Zone:
CST

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:
During the admin sit with Crucible, Raphael, Daxton Colt, and Dean Collins, Collins had proceeded to regard Crucible and Raphael with disrespect (from my point of view, at any rate), and admittedly I lost my head and proceeded to attack Collins, killing him in the process. Admittedly, it was a poor judgement call, and I apologize to Collins for acting without thinking, and to the staff members involved for causing an unnecessary mess.
I was warned and chastised by Crucible and Raphael, but banned much later after the incident via console. I'm appealing the 5 day ban, as it was completely random punishment after I had already been disciplined by the 2 admins named above.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:
Crucible, Rapheal, Bizzclaw, Daxton Colt, Dean Collins, and myself can all attest to the events above, as they were all involved at some point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinnamon Bun
2015 Halloween PAC Contest 2nd Place

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban: Marcus Saint   Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:12 am

I was there at this sit and I find this ban to be very ridiculous. Dean Collins was being extremely rude, not to mention breaking multiple rules before and during the sit. Marcus should be unbanned as it was completely random after the whole incident was handled. This shows that you need both sides of the stories in order to get the full situation.

+1 to marcus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackWolf

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban: Marcus Saint   Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:34 pm

Everyone deserves a second chance even if its to reduce time +support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban: Marcus Saint   Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:07 pm

I looked at the ban logs, it says (Console) banned you, so it must have been Bizzclaw. I'll look into it though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TuckTheBlack

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban: Marcus Saint   Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:10 pm

Thank you for looking this over, coront.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban: Marcus Saint   Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:13 pm

Okay, after some investigation, I've come to my verdict; You would have normally gotten a day ban, but you have already been banned for a day, so i'm unbanning you now.

[Accepted]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TuckTheBlack

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban: Marcus Saint   Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:14 pm

Thank you very much for your help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Removal of Ban: Marcus Saint
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1