HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Removal of Ban Ghost Shepherd

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlackWolf

PostSubject: [Accepted] Removal of Ban Ghost Shepherd   Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:51 pm

Server:PostnukeRP

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:41344502
Your RP Name: Ghost Shepherd

Length of ban: (PERM)
Date of incident:4/10/15
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 9:00-10:00PM
Time Zone: UTC (7:00)

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I've explained on my other ban appeals but this issue is more severe as its only the owner Bizzclaw can do this unban but not because someone else banned but because he banned me himself so the issue is that no one can REALLY do anything as it could either get them demoted or punished for not asking and as you all already know Bizzclaw is a really busy man. Now the reason i came to this appeal again is to show that i didn't mean any harm as far as i know the only information that is only against me is that Bizz thinks i killed killingkid even though Raphael said iv'e done 70HP but of course there's still no evidence because what if he had super good armor like his T51-B which brings me on to an other point is that if i were to have a barret then it would of prob done that 70hp of damage but i don't have a barret i don't even know how to get one i have never lied in an admin sit because i know that if someone catches you lying it could end up like a situation like this. This is the most confusing ban to deal with if this story is to long ill shorten it down. Killingkid died as i was told lost his stuff Raphael said i did 70 damage clarified that i had to give someone certain things back few mins later banned. All i want to say is i wish i could get unbanned because i want to play on a server where i can have fun without bothering people and doing what you want just like everyone else.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: this all goes on bizz no one else was incharge of this ban

Last edited by BlackWolf on Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KorbinRock

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban Ghost Shepherd   Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:12 pm

This is your 3rd appeal, this has to be a record.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban Ghost Shepherd   Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:18 pm

Just because the big J banned you, does not mean he's the only one who can unban you.

James King

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban Ghost Shepherd   Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:31 pm

-support if freeman said you did 70 damage, you probably did 70 damage. Logs dont lie

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban Ghost Shepherd   Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:00 pm

It says you did damage to him and then he died instnatly. If you're in a car, your killer is "yourself" as it's impossible to do damage to players in cars because garry is an idiot, so I made it so that if a bullet hits you it manually lowers your health. If your health goes to 0 you die. The only problem is I can't specify the killer in this way, and that's what damage logs are for. Since you are the last player to damage him before his death, there's no other person who could of done it. Whether or not no damage is dealt to the player, the logs will still report that damage was done. So what if it was 70 damage? What if he had low health?
Unless I get a video of the situation, I can't unban you. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
BlackWolf

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban Ghost Shepherd   Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:37 pm

Then it's impossible why would i record a event where i didn't do anything and if there were a way i wouldn't know how as im seeing it there would be no other way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KorbinRock

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban Ghost Shepherd   Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:59 pm

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban Ghost Shepherd   Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:07 pm

BlackWolf wrote:
Then it's impossible why would i record a event where i didn't do anything and if there were a way i wouldn't know how as im seeing it there would be no other way.

You mean why would you record an event where you did break rules? wot

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackWolf

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban Ghost Shepherd   Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:42 pm

Wait what i didn't break a rule if i was banned right on the spot the only rule i would of really broken would be RDM but like i said i dont have evidence
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban Ghost Shepherd   Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:38 pm

BlackWolf wrote:
Wait what i didn't break a rule if i was banned right on the spot the only rule i would of really broken would be RDM but like i said i dont have evidence

You said you have no evidence that you rdmed? Wot

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackWolf

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban Ghost Shepherd   Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:45 pm

No no no supposedly i did enough damage to killing to supposedly kill him but bizz has evidence of me doing 70hp of damage so what im getting to is he either didn't like the way i somehow lied even though this happened or he just basically said no more chances for you but like i said i take it as RDM as i was banned for lying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandbox

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban Ghost Shepherd   Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:11 am

(edit- remade post)
You should really make your sentences more composed, they always seem like they're rushed and makes them difficult to understand.

I'm not sure if this is the guy's first time killing someone without a reason, but why not give him a chance to be more careful where he shoots this time?

Last edited by Sandbox on Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban Ghost Shepherd   Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:00 pm

The map this occurred on, SilenrHill, had a heavy amount of fog on it, I think Blackwolf is being truthful, he may have not even realized that he shot anybody, maybe trying to shoot at an NPC and missing. I do not nessicarly believe that Blackwolf is comepletely innocent due to previous offenses, but I don't think Black intended to shoot the victim due to the fog. I was online and witnessed part of the sit, and it seemed as if black was being truthful. Of course I could be totally wrong, but this is just a thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackWolf

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban Ghost Shepherd   Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:47 pm

I understand you waran in every way not because i want to be unbanned but of the point you made. You can't really trust anyone you never know they may be lying or telling the truth i understand you on that part but like i said if you guys really trust me then like i said in my other post i shot killing thinking it was npc still alive the fog could be the issue but like i said this is not on me and i truly didn't mean to and there is no reason to trust me at all keep that in mind hope you all understand and thanks for your support.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban Ghost Shepherd   Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:59 pm

[Accepted]

Resolved in Teamspeak.
You will be unbanned in 4 days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackWolf

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban Ghost Shepherd   Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:56 pm

Thank you so much i wont let you down
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban Ghost Shepherd   Mon May 04, 2015 12:46 am

You're unbanned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Removal of Ban Ghost Shepherd
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1