HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Suggestion]New Race: Troglodytes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Rat

PostSubject: [Suggestion]New Race: Troglodytes   Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:00 pm

I Just wanted to recommend a possible new playable race for Post nuke Role play.The Race I would like to suggest are Troglodytes, a race of human like mutant which are descendants of people who fled into underground sewer and metro systems when the Nuclear war broke out. Though where these people lived the light systems in these underground area's failed, plunging them into darkness. Over the years these people evolved into humanoid creatures which feared the light of the outside world but recent events have caused some to venture out.
I realize that a race like this would be pretty much screwed on maps without undergrounds or at least many indoor areas but there could be ways to avoid the sun outside.

-Troglodytes get an automatic ability sort of like night vision goggles which they can turn on and off to see in darkness.
-when outside troglodytes take 20%-25% more damage from enemies(possibly slight vision blurriness)
-possible vision blurriness could be fixed with an item called tinted goggles.
-when indoors or at nighttime troglodytes have normal damage capacity and do not need food/water as often due to slowed down Metabolism.( feel free to think of a better one if you think this is not good.)  
-slight resistance to radiation(maybe, maybe not)

For Models you could possibly use an upright standing trog model from fallout 3 but if anyone can suggest a better one that would be great. If there are problems that would arise with programming it that is fine, its only a suggestion and if it is not possible I will be fine with it being forgotten. please give any feedback or additional suggestions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion]New Race: Troglodytes   Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:46 am

shouldnt trogs be hostile npcs? ive never met an upright human trog around the pitt before....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Rat

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion]New Race: Troglodytes   Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:42 pm

well it was just an idea I had, yes trogs are hostile npc's but in the canceled game of fallout: Van Burren( that interplay was going to make) there actually were going to be intelligent trogs at hoover dam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Suggestion]New Race: Troglodytes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1