HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Expired]Removal of ban for: QuarterMaster Reed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pewpew926

PostSubject: [Expired]Removal of ban for: QuarterMaster Reed   Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:12 pm

Apeal format:

Title for thread should be: Removal of ban (your name here)

Server: PostNukeRP

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:73761063
Your RP Name: QuarterMaster Reed
(Only required for PostnukeRP)

Length of ban:5760 minutes
Date of incident:4/25/15
Time of incident (12:50 24hr):
Time Zone: US Central

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I had just made my first personal locker. Being confused, Chacon told me about locker rules and what can happen. Chacon didn't tell me the part of being banned if i put my locker in the air even by accident. I brought my locker in the air to carry it to a new destination. Being dumb, while i was using the scroll wheel my finger slipped off and hit right click to freeze the prop high enough to where I could not get it down myself. I went over to where Collin was and jokingly said, "shh that isn't there." I was just about to ask him to unfreeze it so it would be on the ground again. It the escalated quite quickly. I don't remember Collin's exact words, but being troubled and upset by the mention of being banned. I was telling him what happened like I am now. I was then banned for said amount of time above without Chacon's approval. I repeatedly asked Collin to get Chacon, because he knew that was my first locker and I was still new to the rules about it. I feel I should be unbanned because freezing my locker in the air was an accident and I was fairly new to the locker rules. In the meantime, I will be reading up on the rules to get more of an understanding of said rules. I hope we can come to fair terms and I can be back on the server today. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely, Reed

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Removal of ban for: QuarterMaster Reed   Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:29 pm

That's funny because when you were talking to me, you changed your story about three times.

First you said that you didn't know it was against the rules, then you said it was by accident.
After that you said it was breaking down and it "only has like 10 seconds left".

If you truly, really were carrying your locker "in the air to carry it to a new destination.", then why was it breaking down?

Please don't lie, it isn't taken very kindly here in Frostburnt. If you want to try to deny these claims, there were several witnesses there when it happened, and they will agree that this indeed did happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pewpew926

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Removal of ban for: QuarterMaster Reed   Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:36 pm

it was still an accident. my finger slipped off the mouse wheel and hit the right mouse button. I truly believe I should be unbanned. I was moving it, yes. It was breaking down, yes. I realize I was moving it because I had seen a few individuals looking at it. I now realize after reading, that is against the rules. I am very sorry about lying. I admit to it. It's wrong and just makes things more complicated and worse. I still feel I should be unbanned due to it freezing being an accident.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Removal of ban for: QuarterMaster Reed   Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:26 pm

Why would you lie about it if it was an accident? It doesn't make sense.

It's only four days. Seriously. You admit to breaking the rules yet you still won't accept the punishment? Ask anyone else, and they'll say i'm being far too nice for only giving you four days for lying and putting your locker in the air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pewpew926

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Removal of ban for: QuarterMaster Reed   Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:50 pm

Seriously, My locker was in the air for 10 seconds and you saw it. Is an accidental 10 seconds of a locker that barely has anything it it in the air worth 4 days of a ban for a loyal player? I also want another admins opinion because I feel you've jumped the gun here. I don't want to piss anyone off. I would just like to be unbanned. Again it was accidental. Thats why I went to you.

wait. i just read that more closely. You banned me for 4 days when in the game you said you'd only ban me for one? Im a bit confused here.

Ffs. i meant for 2 days you said in game. My bad. Also I want to add that people have done far worse than what I did and they get a warning, but I get a ban. I feel that is unjust.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Removal of ban for: QuarterMaster Reed   Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:27 pm

Wait what do you mean lockers break down do they get destroyed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Removal of ban for: QuarterMaster Reed   Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:34 pm

lukevader24011 wrote:
Wait what do you mean lockers break down do they get destroyed?
When you place down and use a locker, there is an option to break it down, which, after a minute, puts it in your inv. Though if you press break down while it's in your inv, it'll actually break it down for resources.

Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Removal of ban for: QuarterMaster Reed   Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:59 pm

pewpew926 wrote:
I want to add that people have done far worse than what I did and they get a warning, but I get a ban.

Who were they, what did they do, and who banned them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Expired]Removal of ban for: QuarterMaster Reed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1