HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

An old Diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xx_ESTE_xX

PostSubject: An old Diary   Sat May 02, 2015 9:04 am

Its read,"march 20,2511,I've been off doing some experiments off at a far away land.it's been hard for me since i was alone and have difficulty defending myself during hard opponent's like the new conglomerants.My research it's almost done soo its better to start packing off and go back untill i met this man.He was injured,shot at the lower half of the body,barely awake and dying from blood loss and starvation.The resonable act in this time was to help him and so i did,clean his wound and cover it with bandage,place im in my bed and injected him with antibiotics and waited.a week have pass till he woke up,gave him food and ask him a question,"What happen to you?".He hesitated and look at me one more time,he then told me this,"I am a conglomearant,untill they try to dispose the rest of my squad,I was the the only survival and survived for months untill a group of humans try to end me,I ran till i saw a house and collaps."It's very odd,i ask myself why do you have no armor if you were the old conglomerants,why do you and/or the other conglomerant look like humans,why indeed.Then he went back to rest.Another week pass by and for that week i've been studying him and realize that what claim a week ago was indeed true.Later that day,He said this to me,"I have to go,my presant here will bring danger to you and me,im sorry but remember this,I will always be your friend and will now on,I will always look at humans differently,"I Said,"Wait,please tell me your name,"He responded,"Con-3210,you?"I responded,"Mr.Symbols,bye friends."

A man once said," To kill or to be killed, unless your enemy can't be killed, well then you're fucked..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Techlord9

PostSubject: Re: An old Diary   Sat May 02, 2015 9:12 am

Why....?

Johann Liebert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: An old Diary   Sun May 03, 2015 2:13 am

thanks for raping my eyes

CaptnSmurf

PostSubject: Re: An old Diary   Sun May 03, 2015 9:11 am

I really want someone to write an RP story about going to school and learning proper grammar.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: An old Diary   Sun May 03, 2015 9:38 pm

consider it done capn

Xx_ESTE_xX

PostSubject: Re: An old Diary   Mon May 04, 2015 7:24 am

Wow I just wanted to start a RP thing going on untill you guys kill it, bravo, mission complete. I've take my fun else were.

A man once said," To kill or to be killed, unless your enemy can't be killed, well then you're fucked..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Techlord9

PostSubject: Re: An old Diary   Mon May 04, 2015 9:19 am

-ERROR, REQUESTED DESTINATION -STATION 12 DIRECTOR- COULD NOT BE FOUND. SENDING MESSAGE TO ORIGIN OF REPLY- EARTH LOCATED FORUMS. SOURCED FROM REMNANTS OF NORTH AMERICA-INVALID. OFFICER 3210 DIED OF DISENTRY ON MAY 17TH, 2502, THAT WAS 13 YEARS AGO. OBVIOUSLY THIS MAN IS A LIAR.?ACCESS DENIED.

Johann Liebert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: An old Diary   Mon May 04, 2015 3:51 pm

Xx_ESTE_xX, please, continue the RP that you were doing. Sure people will hate on you, and I'm not going to lie, your grammar could use a bit of improvement, but that's something you can always fix, what is great here is that you're trying to create a story on the forums, and I say keep going! Guys, we shouldn't bash ESTE, he's/she's just trying to add a little RP element to the forums that was enjoyed with the whole "Beast" event. Also, we are all a community and should respect eachother, not bash eachother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xx_ESTE_xX

PostSubject: Re: An old Diary   Mon May 04, 2015 4:27 pm

Wow, thanks dude, it's because I made this during the night, I was a bit tired and bored so I thought I could kill some time. And I even agree, if you and others like it then I should keep going but this time I should fix that problem. \(^_^( thanks!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An old Diary   

Back to top Go down

An old Diary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: