HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

Next Chapter...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xx_ESTE_xX

PostSubject: Next Chapter...   Sun May 03, 2015 2:35 am

It's read,"April 15,2511,On my way back home from the experiment I have conducted until another frighten event happen to me.I was abducted by a group of men.Frighten I stuggle until they told me this,"Don't be afraid,We will not harm,we will put you to sleep and take you to our home,why,because one of our own told us that we can trust you,after this event,we will let you free and take you anywhere you soo desire."Like what they told me,they have place me into a sleep like state.Wen I woke up,the first man I saw I could not believe my eye's.Con-3210 stands their with his kind.I ask him,"Where am I?"He responded,"In a Underground Refuge Facility.You know who I am so you also know now who are the people that are living here.Are you hurt,hungry or thisty?"I responded,"No im just confused,please explain to me why bring me here?"Con-3210 told me this."We can trust you."After that,He explain to me in much great detail.Also the told me to not share their location of their refuge camp.They also told me that im permitted to only make this entry and one more im my diary.I also will tell you this and only this,what they told me,the reason why the soul purpose to end humanity,was,actually the greater good for all life on Earth and to protect the Galaxy.more of why they try to end us will be better explain in my next entry..."

A man once said," To kill or to be killed, unless your enemy can't be killed, well then you're fucked..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: Next Chapter...   Sun May 03, 2015 9:40 pm

please stop

Xx_ESTE_xX

PostSubject: Re: Next Chapter...   Mon May 04, 2015 8:12 am

Just ignore this one everyone, can't delete this one now

A man once said," To kill or to be killed, unless your enemy can't be killed, well then you're fucked..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Chapter...   

Back to top Go down

Next Chapter...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: