[Denied] Vokak's Mod Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheVokak
Ban

PostSubject: [Denied] Vokak's Mod Application   Sun May 03, 2015 7:54 pm

In-game Name: Vokak

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:75445126

Have you donated: I have not donated but I am looking to in the beginning of June

Where are you from/time zone: Philadelphia, Eastern Standard TimeZone

How long have you played: Roughly A Week

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:) I was looking for a fun gamemode which had survival, scavenging for items, and food and thirst system. I saw PostNukeRP and when I joined I instantly fell in love with the whole entire idea of it.

How old are you: 17

Do you have a microphone: Yes, but it is a rarity I ever use it, and I only use it when I feel it is needed.

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: No, not in the extent of and actual friendship, but I have socialized with quite a few of them

Have you played on any of our other servers: No, I mainly just play Postnuke.

Why you wish to be Moderator: I've seen many bad things happen on the server while no admins are on, and I wish to help make sure anyone who requires help can get it, and also that there are many new players who do not know the rules and end up breaking them, which gets them into serious trouble, like bans, kicks, or even death.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I can offer a friendly moderator who hasn't really gotten on anyone's bad side, and a person who really wishes to help out the server to make it a safer, more fun place for those who are new, and those who are old. And I am not rich, which can make new players not feel little.

Anything else you want to add: I've been playing for a few years actually, about 3 on a different account which I have long forgotten.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antwon Anvari

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Vokak's Mod Application   Sun May 03, 2015 9:50 pm

-Support I'm saying this for the Fact that your story doesn't seem to add up mainly for the fact that you said you've been playing for roughly a week and you also said you've been playing for a few year's and this.
How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:) I was looking for a fun gamemode which had survival, scavenging for items, and food and thirst system. I saw PostNukeRP and when I joined I instantly fell in love with the whole entire idea of it. wrote:

Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Vokak's Mod Application   Mon May 04, 2015 12:45 am

[Denied]

Sorry, but you haven't been playing for very long, try again in a few months maybe?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVokak
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Vokak's Mod Application   Mon May 04, 2015 4:16 pm

Ok, Thanks Anyway

[Denied] Vokak's Mod Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1