HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Oberservations with Prof.Nano

Go down 

Should it be harder to survive in the wastes?
Yes?
80%
 80% [ 8 ]
No?
20%
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Prof.Nano

PostSubject: Oberservations with Prof.Nano   Mon May 04, 2015 5:31 pm

It has reached my attention that there are many factions that are primarily Military, Security Services, or Hit-men...etc. There are many factions that hold theses titles. (Mercenary, Eastern Chapter, Talon Company, Immortal 50, 103rd Division, Sparta, P.M.C, Nova Ukrania, U.A.R <---R.I.P) These factions (Beside U.A.R) hold majority of the servers population, and continue to grow everyday/month. There are however different types of factions who aren't part of this Fascist Agenda. Written in Blood, Caravan Companies, The Church of Radium and The Kingdom of the Sun are all of the examples that I can think of at this moment. I have noticed that at this point in time the server is at a time of Peace, no big wars are going on and the last big thing that happened was when Nine-tails kicked everyone out of Atlas and took everything out of the stockpile and retired early and when there was a radiation attack on the faction summit which we never had again. There has been no successful Empires, Server Domination attempts, Radical Religious Wars, Civil Wars, Alien Invasions, Spawning Satan, (Yes on TBU people tried that and Civil Protection Dealt with them. Y/W) Plagues, or a/an Aggressive Group of Fandom Fags. Yea sure there's this "Conglomerate Invasion" shit but I haven't heard any real conversations about from anyone but the people making this "Private Event". Don't get me wrong the server is great but Society has technically been rebuilt. Slavery is Outlawed, Racism is at an all time low, there isn't a group of Post-War Nazis who are persecuting all the Ghouls or vice versa with Nazi Ghouls. I don't care who you are Nazi Ghouls sound fucking cool!

I do however have on suggestion for Post-Nuke RP. Make it harder to survive! When ever people get to the point where they have 2.2615393e+21 Hard Suits or 10 Octillion Gatling guns (Exaggeration is Exaggerated) you are basically Immortal unless someone has the same stuff you do and then you have a huge war and loose 5 of everything, shake dicks and then become Uber Buds until the universe becomes void of all energy. Sicknesses, Harsh Weather, Parasites, or whatever the fuck you want. LET THE SECOND APOCALYPSE BEGIN! -Love, Nano <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Oberservations with Prof.Nano   Mon May 04, 2015 5:56 pm

Prof. Nano wrote:
Private Event
I find this hilarious, because anyone and everyone can join in on the events. If you're going to slander me and Chacon's events, atleast get some sort of evidence to base it on. If me or Chacon ever hosted a "Private Event", I would love for you to give an example. PLEASE tell me of any incident where I hosted an event and only allowed certain people to participate, I'd love to hear it.

Anyway, speaking on topic, I'd like if there was a server reset. There are so many people with so much stuff, it's just really boring and there are never any new big factions. I'd like to see some new people calling the shots. It'd just be plain out more fun.

Also, nice thought with the Nazi Ghouls, gave me an idea...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oberservations with Prof.Nano   Mon May 04, 2015 7:42 pm

Prof.Nano wrote:
There have been no Server Domination attempts, Radical Religious Wars,
Religious server domination attempt? nano thats a great idea! tkx u! keep your eyes on the forums, you'll be seeing a new thread shortly. oh also:
Prof.Nano wrote:
Nova Ukrania
Under the newly installed Royal Oligarchy of Nova Ukraina, spelling Ukraina as Ukrania is punishable by death

Prof.Nano wrote:
Spawning Satan, (Yes on TBU people tried that and Civil Protection Dealt with them. Y/W)

oooooooh memories.... rip in peace crazykid, darksoul and the rest of the Build-side connection gang

:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Oberservations with Prof.Nano   Tue May 05, 2015 10:19 pm

As a leader of the brotherhood, we are not hitmen nor "security". We collect technology to keep it safe from tribals such as those lesser groups who wish to start "radical religious wars" and nuke the earth all over again. So far its been working hasnt it?. You sir have no idea who you just called out.. I like how we are "facist". Im ok with that as long as im not a no good tribal raider that wants to watch the world burn all over again. - Elder Leon Price
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Oberservations with Prof.Nano   Tue May 05, 2015 10:39 pm

*out of character* GG on literally messing up every single peice of information you possibly could. Just because a faction is powerful, doesnt make them a bunch of bloodthirsty mercenaries, even the faction that is a group of mercenaries shows alot of restraint when it comes to just randomly accepting hits. You should try doing your homework bud, cause you certainly failed this test.

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Oberservations with Prof.Nano   Tue May 05, 2015 10:48 pm

OOC: Speaking as an administrator we have never made a "private" event, doing so would get you banned. Speaking in character we havent recruited anyone new for months so "growing everyday" is a bit o bullshito. The Brotherhood is meant to be elite, we dont just recruit every walking bag of flesh in sight. You should know after leaving us multiple times. First you leave then you try to spread propaganda about us oi m8 ur in fur a cruisin bruisin (take that last bit light heartedly)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Oberservations with Prof.Nano   Tue May 05, 2015 11:30 pm

OOC: just sayin...the server has been in this state of power since FUBAR, hell, everyone had a chance to grow when FUBAR got banned, and not many factions  benefited from that opportunity. Because of that, now there are big factions, and mercenaries/immortal 50/ES alliance have decided to work together and not be another FUBAResque group. The fact that you trying to relate us to Nazis is pretty funny in my opinion.

ps. HOW DARE YOU call the mass gate event private....shame on you, this is chacons plan/toxic/ tiiiinnnyy part my plan to re-introduce RP into the server....dear god man..seriously.

Forgot to include written in blood in powerhouse section, they may not be part of the brotherhood of steel but most of us in it still <3 them

Exavolt
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Oberservations with Prof.Nano   Wed May 06, 2015 2:06 am

This thread is basicly moot, High danger zones AND a server side wipe were both already announced as part of "PostNuke 3"

Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Oberservations with Prof.Nano   Wed May 06, 2015 7:32 pm

Postnuke 2, not three ._.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof.Nano

PostSubject: Re: Oberservations with Prof.Nano   Wed May 06, 2015 7:33 pm

I would just like to say that I have not titled anyone as "Facist" it was a joke so stop being salty. Also that Private event thing was a complete and utter misunderstanding. It was a legit public event.

If your faction doesn't accept hits (Eastern Chapter IN PARTICULAR) Then it doesn't apply to you.
Im sorry if people get mad over a forum post, all Im going to say is if I lose my position as a moderator because people cant understand the concept of sarcasm. Your friend, - Nano <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Oberservations with Prof.Nano   Wed May 06, 2015 7:34 pm

Most of your post is based upon pure ignorance, and as you and everyone else knows quite well sarcasm does NOT translate well into text.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Oberservations with Prof.Nano   Wed May 06, 2015 7:47 pm

Nano, you're not going to lose your job based on your general opinions, we would only kick you off the team for either not being active, being biased, making bad verdicts, abusing your power, or breaking the rules.

Next time, just make sure to do some investigation before you make statements that could very possibly offend people. Also, as Gnomp said: "sarcasm does NOT translate well into text."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Oberservations with Prof.Nano   Wed May 06, 2015 7:51 pm

I though we were in PostNuke 2 as of the introduction of laser/plasma weapons, and the reskinning of armor.

Ban

PostSubject: Re: Oberservations with Prof.Nano   Wed May 06, 2015 7:55 pm

No, when we say Postnuke 2, we're referring to the new game-mode. This is because it's going to be a much better, and more optimized version of Postnuke.

Also, it's not Postnuke 2, please refer to it as "Resurgence"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Oberservations with Prof.Nano   Thu May 07, 2015 9:44 am

I mean its a post on sarcasm and I laughed a bit I don't think he should lose staff over this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Oberservations with Prof.Nano   Thu May 07, 2015 1:57 pm

Coront (Your almighty overlord) wrote:
Nano, you're not going to lose your job based on your general opinions, we would only kick you off the team for either not being active, being biased, making bad verdicts, abusing your power, or breaking the rules.

He's not going to lose his job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Oberservations with Prof.Nano   Thu May 07, 2015 8:51 pm

Why would he lose his job?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

PostSubject: Re: Oberservations with Prof.Nano   Sat May 09, 2015 12:45 pm

I personally cant wait for Resurgence as there will be "Rdm land", where i will probably spend most of my time and we wont have to worry about people being to safe etc

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Oberservations with Prof.Nano   Mon May 11, 2015 6:27 pm

Requested to be locked by creator of thread

[Locked]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Oberservations with Prof.Nano
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum