HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

Mass Gate Tactical Assessment 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Mass Gate Tactical Assessment 1   Wed May 06, 2015 12:53 am

Hello people of the wasteland, as many of you may have heard rumors or even seen direct evidence of the Conglamerate plan to destroy everything that we have ever known, I am here to bring you our current standings in the possibility of survival.´┐╝

Currently, our chances are extremely low. The likelyhood of us surviving if a so called "Mass gate" appeared at this very moment, is somewhere around 0-5% with litteraly no preparations made, we would be quickly overwhelmed by  the amount of hostiles. The conflict would last around 72 hours. This is because the Conglamerate would only need a secured area about the size of 3 square miles to begin setting up a teleportation network that could reach any location on Earth. There would certainly be resistance, but certainly not enough. Nukes would unfortunately do absolutely nothing due to the fact that the conglamerate could simply send over a Missle of their own, which would easily nuetralize the nuke before it got close to their network.

With Collin's rocket in place and with preparation for prolonged conflict, our chances would be raised up to around 35% due to still simply overwhelming numbers. It would take all of us and more to stem the tide of the conglamerate invasion through the mass gate. We would have to hold them off long enough for the satellite to shut down the fusion generators. Even then, that still wouldnt stop the conglamerate from opening another gate, bringing our chances down to a whopping 0%

With the strike team inplace on board the station along with Collin's satellite in orbit. We would stand a much better chance, 50-65% probability that we would survive, but the fact that more Mass Gates could be opened is still a problem, and until we develop a countermeasure, out chances are still 0%

Unfortunately we still have no exact numbers on how much firepower will come walking through the gate, most of our information is provided by a rogue conglamerate drone and a mysterious scientist by the name of Dr. Specter (not to be confused with Dr.Spectre) who has warned us about everything that has currently happened regarding the mass gate up to this point.

No faction will survive the coming storm if we dont work together, this mission will unfortunately have to be completed the old fashioned way, according to Chacon and Specter, simply throwing a nuke at it could cause a resonance cascade, but a nuclear device planted at a specific location could possibly temporarily halt the invasion.

Head Paladin Crucible, signing off.

Last edited by Spartan574 on Wed May 06, 2015 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Mass Gate Tactical Assessment 1   Wed May 06, 2015 2:07 pm

I'll fix it for you. And i'll also fix that double post.

EDIT: 60 was way too big, and i'm actually not able to make it that big. I made the size 18, seems to fit better
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Mass Gate Tactical Assessment 1   Wed May 06, 2015 2:31 pm

Thank you, i couldnt find a way to fix it.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Gate Tactical Assessment 1   

Back to top Go down

Mass Gate Tactical Assessment 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: