HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted]Player Abuse report Mike simms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daxton Colt

PostSubject: [Accepted]Player Abuse report Mike simms   Sat May 09, 2015 3:22 am

Server: Postnuke RP

My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:28333600

My RPname: Daxton Colt

Their steam ID:STEAM_0:0:29226738

Their RPname: Mike Simms.

time: between 5:35-6:10pm

Timezone:UTC+ 10:00

Incident: So basically, Mike Simms and Tenno were arguing between each other and began to threaten each other. At this point I left where they were arguing and went to make dinner. I came back and Tenno wanted to put a hit on mike for him being annoying and threatening. I took the hit for 40 of each and as I was walking out I saw Mike Simms watching the town with a barret, waiting for tenno to come out. When I got near Mike, he began to inventory all his stuff so he wouldn't lose it. This happened 2-3 times and on the third time, he left the server when i confronted him. Crucible was the moderator dealing with this situation on the server but he had to leave.

I have a screenshot of me confronting Mike and him leaving right away. http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/32993531152751007/8C0E33599D73FB1D5F1F282A9BA0D7A8142F0885/

Last edited by Daxton Colt on Sat May 09, 2015 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Warren

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player Abuse report Mike simms   Sat May 09, 2015 3:29 am

Can confirm that this happened, i witnessed it.

I hope some action is brought upon this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel Reid
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player Abuse report Mike simms   Sat May 09, 2015 7:23 am

Looks like he owes you a Barrett

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player Abuse report Mike simms   Sat May 09, 2015 11:28 am

Okay, let's see here...

last night at about, I dunno, 2 AM both you and Mike Simms messaged me on steam, these are the chatlogs;

Mike Simms: http://puu.sh/hGRCb/9fd3e82bca.png
Daxton Colt: http://puu.sh/hGRBD/d2826c2147.png

Now, I don't know the details with crucible, seeing as how you both have conflicting stories when it comes to that. I'll have to ask him when he's online

From what i'm seeing here, both of you guys are in the wrong. Mike for combat logging, and Daxton for threatening to RDM him over and over until he gives up the sniper. Which is HIGHLY against the rules.

http://puu.sh/hH9op/44fd23269b.jpg

I'll do some investigation.

EDIT: Heard what happened from Crucible/Spartan, he told Mike to stop putting his gun away, and told Daxton that the hit was okay, then he got off. After that the whole "i'm going to kill you over and over" thing happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVokak
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player Abuse report Mike simms   Tue May 12, 2015 5:36 pm

Honestly, even if he DID failrp, how would that threat even be valid? Because Daxton would only be able to kill him that one time, so I don't blame mike for leaving, or, "Combat Logging".

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player Abuse report Mike simms   Wed May 13, 2015 5:49 pm

TheVokak wrote:
Honestly, even if he DID failrp, how would that threat even be valid? Because Daxton would only be able to kill him that one time, so I don't blame mike for leaving, or, "Combat Logging".

Right but its not that ones wrong or the others right its if they've done something wrong
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted]Player Abuse report Mike simms
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1