HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

For Gods Sake!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
laithqakeesh

PostSubject: For Gods Sake!!!   Sat May 16, 2015 7:32 am

For gods sake let the wasteland be incredibly dangerous its becoming too much safeland players rarely get on because its boring conglo drops are soo rare events even rarer conflicts never happen we need to make this more dangerous and more exploration more secrets more stuff more goals for players to achieve
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: For Gods Sake!!!   Sat May 16, 2015 8:33 am

I agree, it needs to have more violence in the wasteland new people don't need to be driven away because of boring stuff going on or they don't need to be driven away because too much violence.
We need a wasteland not a safe land, New players and veteran players need to watch their backs and keep their heads down because when you walk out into an abandoned world with bandits and other creatures there should be fear running through every persons mind. When you drive down a road there should be bandits that pop out and take your car... I mean at least rp as a bandit make a side character and just be a dick and be a bandit and make this a wasteland again! I for one can never get bored of the server because I find things to do, I massively rp with others but if there's no bandits its basically like dark rp in a way its losing its wasteland aspect its more people trading and being friendly to each other... I want FUBAR back, Fubar sent chills down peoples spines because when you saw him you knew he was probably going to beat you down and take your stuff XD!!!
But on a serious note please make a side char and be a bit of a bandit! and for other players please, when a bandit comes up and robs your car don't immediately begin shooting him down and going through a cluster fuck trying to get it back... Just rp it go out WALKING and track him down find him then its your choice to do what you want with em

And one other thing I know people are going to get angry at me for posting this but don't get mad at me over my opinion and im not saying that the server is like a full on darkrp server Im just saying that its losing its wasteland vibe lol the server can never be darkrp XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laithqakeesh

PostSubject: Re: For Gods Sake!!!   Sat May 16, 2015 8:55 am

Yes that is a great idea iam gonna rp as a bandit next time i get on hope others will too but also the devs need to make things a lot more dangerous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: For Gods Sake!!!   Sat May 16, 2015 9:53 am

This has been discussed before, many times before. This is changing in the new version which is yet to be released so just simmer down and wait.

PostSubject: Re: For Gods Sake!!!   Sat May 16, 2015 11:31 am

JohnWoodlock wrote:
This has been discussed before, many times before. This is changing in the new version which is yet to be released so just simmer down and wait.
What new version Surprised? tell me mohre Very Happy i actually havnt heard of it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: For Gods Sake!!!   Sat May 16, 2015 12:10 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Rat

PostSubject: Re: For Gods Sake!!!   Sat May 16, 2015 2:41 pm

One thing that they got rid of that made the wasteland dangerous as hell: Anomalies. kind of dangerous to go out into the wasteland when you risk being sucked into a whirligig(or pretty much a wormhole for those who have not played STALKER).

From the place of ground zero, O lord deliver us.
From the rain of the cobalt, O lord deliver us.
From the rain of the strontium, O lord deliver us.
From the fall of the cesium, O lord deliver us.
From the curse of the fallout, O lord deliver us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Gods Sake!!!   

Back to top Go down

For Gods Sake!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: