HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Player Abuse report: Marcel Stone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evilsweetblock2
Ban

PostSubject: [Denied] Player Abuse report: Marcel Stone   Sun May 17, 2015 12:55 pm

I'm posting this for my friend, who has too much shit going on to do it himself.

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51507085

Your RP Name: Yuri Petrinov

Their SteamID: Not sure

Their RP Name: Marcel Stone

Date of incident: Sometime Yesterday

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): Not 100% sure

Time Zone: Not 100% sure

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: So, Today is the day Im being unbanned, so I went to celebrate with yuri over steam, but he tells me he quit PNRP. I ask him why, and he tells me that out of RP he said his mother had passed away, and Mercenary had accused him of lying, and that they RDMed him and he lost all his stuff. He then tells me he is banned from Teamspeak, and I assume the server, over this incident. I do not know Mercenary's side of the story, but I feel that from what he told me that this entire incident is shit and that mercenary is abusing their power, like they usually do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse report: Marcel Stone   Sun May 17, 2015 1:19 pm

Wait, this server allows reports through proxy?

Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse report: Marcel Stone   Sun May 17, 2015 1:57 pm

... -SUPPORT
Just no..... Yuri lied about that happening and we have proof about it and anyway Bizzclaw had already dealt with this.

IDK why im even posting this but whatever lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetblock2
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse report: Marcel Stone   Sun May 17, 2015 2:06 pm

Well, all I have is Yuri's Side, and he was pretty pissed when he told me, so I'm sure that the information could be incorrect. If someone would post the opposing side of this, then we can get somewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse report: Marcel Stone   Sun May 17, 2015 2:16 pm

Nono, he was banned for threatening to take DOWN the server.

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse report: Marcel Stone   Sun May 17, 2015 2:34 pm

For the record if all of those things were really happening to you right now you there would be no way you would be playing on my server trying to cause all this random drama...
Stop fishing for attention and get the fuck off of my server.

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse report: Marcel Stone   Sun May 17, 2015 2:50 pm

This is a heavily twisted version of the story. The main thing is that I'm the one who authorized Marcel to do it. Heck I was just going to ban him, so this should be an Admin abuse report against me, which doesn't really work. Sorry.

Xmo, the player who was "Absued" had his faction legitimately taken over by Marcel in RP, but then Xmo comes to Marcel and lies about his mom dying, and Marcel, out of pity assuming that no one would lie about something like that, took pity on him and gave his faction back and gave him a Hardsuit.

The best part is that once Nightmare found out it was a lie, he again took over his community legitimately in roleplay by tricking him and then with my permission, killed Xmo to get his Hardsuit back. In my belief, because he lied about something as serious as his Mother dying, he deserved to have the rules broken against him once. This has nothing to do with him being staff. He didn't even use his staff powers in any way shape or form. He didn't even use godmode when killing him. (He tricked him into using his hands to open a stockpile)

I'm just going to close/lock this because this story is biased, the staff member in question didn't even use staff powers in the addressed situation and the actual kill itself was permitted by me, which nullifies everything regardless.
[Locked]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

[Denied] Player Abuse report: Marcel Stone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1