HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Bye.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Comrade Yakov

PostSubject: Bye.   Mon May 18, 2015 4:06 pm

For the few of you that care...
I just don't like the idea of a gamemode based in the oh-so-fucking-popular Fallout Universe. Another reason is that I can't start a community that doesn't collapse within weeks, despite my different approaches and boundries I set for myself. Nearly every one I've made in the past 3-4 months has been demolished by some force I have no power over.
As for the gamemode, I started missing the original PN the second the new melee items and player models came into use, and it's only turned more and more into FalloutRP from there. I don't hate the fallout universe, nor do I like it, I'm just not fond of it.
I am glad Bizzclaw is making a more original gamemode, though, even for where its centered.
So... bye all. And staff, make up your mind on those people's moderator applications, already. There's no way you're that busy.

Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Bye.   Mon May 18, 2015 6:57 pm

Well, the reason the mod apps aren't being accepted is because we're not looking for any more staff at the moment.

We (Or atleast I) only deny those who have absolutely no chance at becoming mod. So, if you're still un-accepted, but not denied, you're on the list of potential mods. You just gotta wait until someone gets promoted, or someone gets kicked.

Also, will you still be playing in the current game-mode? Or is this just overall you're quitting and not going to play the new gamemode?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circle
2015 Halloween Profile Pic Contest Winner

PostSubject: Re: Bye.   Tue May 19, 2015 12:18 am

Coront wrote:
Well, the reason the mod apps aren't being accepted is because we're not looking for any more staff at the moment.

We (Or atleast I) only deny those who have absolutely no chance at becoming mod. So, if you're still un-accepted, but not denied, you're on the list of potential mods. You just gotta wait until someone gets promoted, or someone gets kicked.

Also, will you still be playing in the current game-mode? Or is this just overall you're quitting and not going to play the new gamemode?

Well, seeing as how he said how he did not favor the fallout universe, and resurgence is going to be based around the fallout universe, I would say he will not be playing the new gamemode.

Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Bye.   Tue May 19, 2015 2:32 pm

Coront wrote:

Coront wrote:
Or is this just overall you're quitting and not going to play the new gamemode?

Coront wrote:
overall you're quitting

I never asked if he would be playing the new gamemode, I was asking if he was still going to play on the current one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

PostSubject: Re: Bye.   Tue May 19, 2015 9:05 pm

Coront wrote:
Coront wrote:

Coront wrote:
Or is this just overall you're quitting and not going to play the new gamemode?

Coront wrote:
overall you're quitting

I never asked if he would be playing the new gamemode, I was asking if he was still going to play on the current one.

well he cant make a community so I guess not.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Yakov

PostSubject: Re: Bye.   Wed May 20, 2015 10:18 am

Coront wrote:
Also, will you still be playing in the current game-mode? Or is this just overall you're quitting and not going to play the new game mode?
I likely won't stick with it, but I feel a self-obligation to try resurgence.
As for Postnuke, I may come back if someone gives me a purpose, but I don't know a whole lot of people who might do that. Seems unlikely.

Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Bye.   Wed May 20, 2015 10:49 pm

making a successful community isnt supposed to be a walk in the park. If everyone could make a community, no one would join someone else's. But I do have to agree with you on the falloutification of the server, I miss the way everything used to look.

Comrade Yakov

PostSubject: Re: Bye.   Thu May 21, 2015 9:32 am

Yeah, PN has been gone for a while now.
and I know that making a successful community is difficult, but figuring that I've been playing for so long and have had so many rank 3 positions, I thought I could've done it. Only those I trust have actually fucked it up for me. Everyone I thought I could rely on to not screw things up, rather on-purpose or from a decision's recoil. This is why I change my name so much. Not to mention the Im50's lust for destroying my group once it reaches a plausible amount of recruits.
And that's the biggest difficulty. As if It isn't hard enough finding new players to recruit.

Bye.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: