HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied]Moderator application: Twinsideous

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
twinsideous

PostSubject: [Denied]Moderator application: Twinsideous   Wed May 20, 2015 1:13 pm

In-game Name: Caelum Lawrence

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55906189

Have you donated: I have not donated yet.

Where are you from/time zone: England

How long have you played: two or three months

How did you hear about FF: I head from a friend

How old are you:15

Do you have a microphone: Yes and i use it at all opportunities unless someone asks me to type  

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: I know Bacon, Rebecca, Bizzclaw, Redcloud, Collin Memphis and Asap

Have you played on any of our other servers: i have only played on PostnukeRP

Why you wish to be Moderator: Because i love to aid the server in getting new players, helping the new players fit in, and i wish to become a larger part of the community that i have grown to love over my time of playing so that i can make a bigger impact and difference to the server in a positive and enthusiastic way

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I believe that i can make PN a safer and happier place for all the players to come and have a good time, (just like i do whenever i join the server) and the impact that i wish and hope to make is to keep these servers rich in gameplay and happy in the community, i will be very active in the community to keep the experience great for everyone

Anything else you want to add: I just hope that you all consider adding me to the team. Finally, any decision you make, i will respect it and it will not make me think any less of this great community.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator application: Twinsideous   Wed May 20, 2015 4:42 pm

-/+ support I have not really seen you on the server if you get more active my opinion will change.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator application: Twinsideous   Wed May 20, 2015 5:02 pm

It says on our game tracker you've only played for 4 hours. Please think about applying again once you have more experience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
twinsideous

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator application: Twinsideous   Thu May 21, 2015 2:30 am

(4 hours since the server changed IP..)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator application: Twinsideous   Thu May 21, 2015 10:02 am

Which was a while ago.

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator application: Twinsideous   Thu May 21, 2015 1:43 pm

Actually the change in ip has not effected the hours count. Everyone has the same hours they had before. The hours arent based by the ip address, but rather the server itself. The only way it would be wrong that I know of is if you played on a different account. Or Change names frequently. If thays the case list other steam names used while playing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator application: Twinsideous   Fri May 22, 2015 10:02 pm

That's because game tracker allows you to migrate player stats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

[Denied]Moderator application: Twinsideous
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1