PostSubject: ...   Thu May 21, 2015 2:11 pm

Last edited by Rev on Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: ...   Thu May 21, 2015 2:18 pm

It's a week day, during school and work hours, calm your tits.

Ban

PostSubject: Re: ...   Thu May 21, 2015 2:20 pm

It's towards the end of the year and many people are just trying to finish school. May they be graduating or just trying to pass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: ...   Thu May 21, 2015 2:22 pm

Coront wrote:
It's towards the end of the year and many people are just trying to finish school. May they be graduating or just trying to pass.

Dr. Exavolt wrote:
It's a week day, during school and work hours, calm your tits.

Alright, thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitewood

PostSubject: Re: ...   Thu May 21, 2015 3:33 pm

Correction.

In my view, Frostburnt has been steadily dying, if slowly. A substantial number of good players have quit due to the recent and longterm changes, staff decisions and promotions. Leaving due to factional crap, the lack of content, things to do, friendliness of everyone and the general state of the server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: ...   Thu May 21, 2015 3:58 pm

Actually its been fine, I like how a player that hasnt been on for months comes on to tell everyone the server is dying tho, maybe if people didnt give up and quit it wouldnt be "dying". IMO its doing quite well considering certain things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: ...   Thu May 21, 2015 4:11 pm

Whitewood wrote:
Correction.

In my view, Frostburnt has been steadily dying, if slowly. A substantial number of good players have quit due to the recent and longterm changes, staff decisions and promotions. Leaving due to factional crap, the lack of content, things to do, friendliness of everyone and the general state of the server.

Blackhawkdownabc wrote:
Actually its been fine, I like how a player that hasnt been on for months comes on to tell everyone the server is dying tho, maybe if people didnt give up and quit it wouldnt be "dying". IMO its doing quite well considering certain things.

Thanks, Good to know people still play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Warren

PostSubject: Re: ...   Thu May 21, 2015 4:19 pm

Blackhawkdownabc wrote:

I agree as well, it's been going fine in my opinion, the playerbase still is pretty active especially late in the afternoon and on the weekends. It's empty in the morning and at night because people are sleeping or at school, but 25+ people does not mean that it's dying, It's actually the perfect number for the server until it gets laggy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: ...   Thu May 21, 2015 4:29 pm

Whitewood wrote:
A substantial number of good players have quit due to the recent and longterm changes, staff decisions and promotions. Leaving due to factional crap, the lack of content, things to do, friendliness of everyone and the general state of the server.

I understand most of this, but keep in mind what I said earlier. I'd also like to give you a "Correction" on some of your pointers.

-"staff decisions and promotions": If you have any problems with any people who have been placed in staff, or would like to report staff corruption, please report it to me. It's the best way to prevent and end it. At the moment, I don't see many problems in our current staff

-"the lack of content": I'd like you to explain this, because as far as I've seen, our server has a very large amount of content; more than most servers.

-"friendliness of everyone" Lately the server has actually been very friendly to each other, too much in fact. This is causing some people to complain how everyone is friends and aren't killing each other. You haven't played in awhile though, so I can somewhat understand why'd you think that. But please, make sure you have played on the server recently if you are going to say something like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ...   Thu May 21, 2015 5:42 pm

I couldn't of said it better myself Coront.
Thanks.
Also it was full yesterday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Rev

PostSubject: Re: ...   Thu May 21, 2015 7:05 pm

Bizzclaw wrote:
I couldn't of said it better myself Coront.
Thanks.
Also it was full yesterday.

Thanks Bizzclaw, didn't know it was full yesterday!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: ...   Thu May 21, 2015 7:06 pm

In fact, it's actually full right now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: ...   Fri May 22, 2015 12:15 am

I suppose I came off a bit strong, i misinterpreted this post as as a whiny call for attention, We had WAY to many of those at my old community before it actually died. Sorry.

PostSubject: Re: ...   Fri May 22, 2015 8:16 am

Whitewood wrote:
Correction.

Cant have a correction if it isnt a fact, I see no proof of this, even though I have not been on the server for a week.(school finals etc etc)

(I believe the server is truely dying if a massive forum post of quitting occured EX: main forum lobby dominated by 5 or 6 threads of quitting people.

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: