HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

(Thread has autoplay music) Actually Quit This Time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ameno-Sagiri
Ban

PostSubject: (Thread has autoplay music) Actually Quit This Time   Thu May 21, 2015 5:34 pm

Hey everyone, letting you know I legitimately quit Frostburnt, unlike my last post like this where I didn't. For anyone that didn't know me, I was one of the main owners of Frostburnt.

Running my own Teamspeak with some people from Frostburnt and other people on my friends list now, and I'm not really sure what I'll be doing now, probably just going to stick to a casual gaming community or group of friends I hang out with, might be running a custom roleplaying gamemode in the future since I have someone willing to help me. Feels like the weight of the world has lifted a bit.

I've been here for 2 and a half years, have (or had at this point) more hours on the servers than anyone else, and was the closest thing to someone who wasn't impaired when it came to technical stuff with the server besides Bizz and some other admins. Despite what the dates on the server say, the server has actually been running since the end of December 2012, not May 2013.

I consistently dealt with a ton of shit over the years, and after a certain recent addition of someone on Staff, I finally realized that I've been doing the wrong thing for the last couple years, and I'm done with it, and that is my reason I am never coming back here. I think I need to move on and worry about future shit. I was here as long as anybody, and I guess it was for nothing, go figure.

There was a lot of things happening this week that most of you probably don't know about, and I'm not going to put it here because Bizzclaw or Nightmare will remove it, or derail the entire thread, and hopefully they don't because it will be problematic for them if they can't let me post this in peace.

Here's my steam profile if you want to add me I guess:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011912297/

Also, Dr. Exavolt can suck my dick. You don't even know me. Why don't you just worry about selling your guns, and while you're at it, shoot yourself with one of them.

Last edited by Ameno-Sagiri on Mon May 25, 2015 12:24 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: (Thread has autoplay music) Actually Quit This Time   Thu May 21, 2015 5:40 pm

Locking because I don't want a drama fest. I'd hope you'd understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

(Thread has autoplay music) Actually Quit This Time
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1