HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied]Ban shortening/appeal Laith_TheDemon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
laithqakeesh

PostSubject: [Denied]Ban shortening/appeal Laith_TheDemon   Sat May 23, 2015 2:39 am

Server:PostnukeRP

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:44628543

Your RP Name:Laith_TheDemon

Date of incident:May the 22nd

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):

Time Zone:Gmt +4

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:I raided a fruit shop that an admin owned i yelled raid and shot him he went to me and told me i cant do that and slayed me and then brought me back to take my items all alright the admin told me next time not to do this stuff and i didnt know you cant raid for fruits then i told the admin that i was just raiding for the sake of raiding someone told me that was not allowed then i said allright iam sorry 2 seconds later insta ban without any explanation i wasnt told or anything just a 10 day ban anyways i hope this will get appealed if it doesnt i will just have to be patient and wait the 10 days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Warren

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Ban shortening/appeal Laith_TheDemon   Sat May 23, 2015 3:11 am

Can't raid shops man, gotta think more about it next time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laithqakeesh

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Ban shortening/appeal Laith_TheDemon   Sat May 23, 2015 3:21 am

Yeah i know the admin told me i cant raid shops and everything was allright until i was about to leave the shop the admin got his stuff back no harm done then i said the words "I was raiding for the sake of raiding" and i was pew pew'd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Ban shortening/appeal Laith_TheDemon   Sat May 23, 2015 7:39 am

Thing is Laith, if you read the rules and followed them you wouldn't be banned, nor would you have been banned a few days back. Its just a repeat cycle at this point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laithqakeesh

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Ban shortening/appeal Laith_TheDemon   Sat May 23, 2015 8:23 am

Yes i know but i asked a guy if you could raid for no reason he was like yeah sure and i was like are you sure and he was like ya and he seemed experienced he had armor and stuff so i trusted him and there was no harm done the admin got his stuff back etc Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Ban shortening/appeal Laith_TheDemon   Sat May 23, 2015 8:27 am

You still broke the rules. If admins shrugged off everything there would not be a use for them.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Ban shortening/appeal Laith_TheDemon   Sat May 23, 2015 8:33 am

Yes i know but 10 days for something noone was affected in after i had already been slain for it is a bit overkill Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Ban shortening/appeal Laith_TheDemon   Sat May 23, 2015 8:43 am

Postnukerp and it's community take things seriously. People get perma'd for lying. I know for a fact you've been banned multiple times, yet you keep breaking them. A repeat offender gets a 10 day ban? I've been banned once which was for 2 weeks which was completely my fault. So I served those 14 days, I suggest you do the same.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Ban shortening/appeal Laith_TheDemon   Sat May 23, 2015 9:29 am

Like i said in the post above if this gets denied ill just wait this is just an attempt to shorten it if it doesnt work ill just wait iam not begging the admins or saying the admins are ban or obligated to shorten my ban or anything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Ban shortening/appeal Laith_TheDemon   Sat May 23, 2015 10:51 am

In the rules, under raiding, it very clearly and in all caps says "PLANTS ARE NOT RAIDIBLE", if you have questions about rules, don't ask players, ask staff in @ chat. You deserve the ban you got, considering your previous offenses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Ban shortening/appeal Laith_TheDemon   Sat May 23, 2015 11:43 am

I see where you going with it that he said don't do it again but I guess he might have changed his mind also I think you've been here long enough to know the rules
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Ban shortening/appeal Laith_TheDemon   Sat May 23, 2015 12:04 pm

You should check the rules like every month cause they adding rules silently, changing words and without telling us sometimes.
Also he's old player and knows rules like in old days, he probably didn't read rules again once he got unbanned  and he thought it's same rules you know?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Ban shortening/appeal Laith_TheDemon   Sat May 23, 2015 12:24 pm

This request is being denied. On our server your ban offences stack for greater ban lengths. Read the rules properly and ask us questions when you don't know something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laithqakeesh

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Ban shortening/appeal Laith_TheDemon   Sat May 23, 2015 12:45 pm

Allright got it
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Ban shortening/appeal Laith_TheDemon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1